• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTZ| Reading Shounen Garbage < Watching Moe Garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Claymore
You know, I once had hopes that this manga would eventually progress to the main land. I don't think that'll ever happen now. Instead, Yaga goes from giving us a glut of anonymous claymores to giving us a glut of anonymous awakened beings to now a glut of anonymous abyssals. Meh. It wasn't a bad chapter though. I'm intrigued by Claymore Priscilla. Is she going to fight Claire in that form? PEACE.

Probably. Odds are it's the only way to beat her. My money is on this form makes her stronger against the awakened, but weaker against Claymores.

Akito

Plot reasons, that's why. That plot line got written into a corner and this is a way out. There could be others, but this way showed up first.
I don't see Clare being able to take on Priscilla any time soon either, human form or not, she'll need at least 2-3 more power ups.

LeleSocho

Banned
BPsdXQN.jpg
Zimbabwe

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I don't see Clare being able to take on Priscilla any time soon either, human form or not, she'll need at least 2-3 more power ups.

Pretty sure she just got one she hasn't discovered yet when she came out of the fusion thing. Plus then there's the power of love from Raki. I threw up in my mouth just writing that, but you know that's coming.

Blusby

Well is anyone here up to date with D. Gray Man? I remember liking this back in the day but I was a young teen then, so I don't know how it is now. Is it any good?

LeleSocho

Banned
So i began to read How to Hug an Elephant because i thought it was about cute little elephants but i was totally left with nothing but disappointment

I wonder why random yuri smut isn't high on the list. You would think there would be a significant number of yuribros giving 10s to every yuri manga.

lol

I have no evidence for this but personal observation, but the yuri equivalent of fujoshi seem far less numerous and passionate. Lots of people like yuri stuff, but they treat it as a side dish that they read occasionally, while yaoi fans are more likely to treat their genre of choice as the main course.

I caught up on a lot of manga just now so forgive me for so many updates I'm about to give.

Rising X Rydeen - 13

Wow I haven't seen that many belts on someone ever since the old FF characters, they really did overdo it on the cheif lol. Once again the art on this manga is amazing, if it wasn't so ecchi it would have probably made a good long running manga.

Ratman - 49

Ok he is just revealing his identity to everyone now, geez. I haven't seen this in such a long time that I forgot what there even trying to fins out about. Either way I laughed at the part where the reporter saw Ratman walking by and said "good work today," and he said it right back nonchalantly. It wan't even supposed to be that funny but it was to me for some reason.

Abnormal-Jei Koshi 6

Ok I might stop reading this now. This just turned from watch this kid try to survive with all these crazy girls he has interested in him, into catch the rapist. Started out wonderfully with a girl that stalks him, a girl that wants his blood, an over obsessive sister, and a girl that likes to be hit by him. Now it's just mystery and a really bad one at that, I'm kinda disappointed now.

dumbyugi

Nisekoigatari

Chitoge and Raku were pretty true to their characters until the sex started. The stuff before they ran away to the secret hideout felt like it could have been a story in the actual series.

Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai!

I would have liked this more if they went with any of the other girls. Momoyo isn't bad but she's my least favourite of the choices. I guess I'll play the game sometime. 7/10

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
First two shonens I read sucked ass:

Shiki tsukai and suashi no meteorite

I'm on to mixim 11, I should like this one I really loved Flame of Recca and MAR.

Jintor

I wonder why random yuri smut isn't high on the list. You would think there would be a significant number of yuribros giving 10s to every yuri manga.

I can only really think of a few notable (and good) yuri mangos off the top of my head anyway... Girl friends, Sasameki Koto, Gakoujou Drops, Candy Boy i guess? Ah, I'm probably missing like a bajillion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom