• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTZ| Reading Shounen Garbage < Watching Moe Garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Fairy Tail

So the blonde guy at the end of 342 is young Makarov, right?

I don't know, but I'm baffled why the Loli ghost is still around. Also, this new arc doesn't even have a Guest NPC. Its just the 5 main characters.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
There's something magical that there's actually a drop dead bottom tier terrible character in Nisekoi. How do you outdo the characters that you already have?

Fairy Tail 342 - 343
tumblr_mps87hUPF91qbxqfpo1_250.png

Arc is off to a great start, feels focused, fun, and pretty enthralling so far without all the other things going on. I think it feels like it may be a short arc of sorts.

Angry Grimace

Oh good point.

Also, scar in the eye that Makarov doesn't have.

Yet another person we haven't seen. We haven't seen the top 3 Wizard Saints (relatively surprised Erza isn't one of them by now).

Smoky B.B. 4

Why do they make the Ace all bad and mean...would have been more enjoyable if he was welcoming. Though ultimately at least we have a rival character here, so Im pleased. Hayato's catching skill is vastly underrated.

Angry Grimace

Also, lol @ the TWGOK anime skipping the Yui and Tsukiko arcs to get to the Goddess Arc, which is when TWGOK started going downhill.

Nisekoi 82 - Paula moving up the tier list.

Haru's existence means you have to say one non-obnoxious line to move up the list.

Setre

Mobile Suit Gundam: The Origin Vol. 1

Stuck pretty close to the anime besides when Sayla and Char meet, but I actually liked there meeting in this better than the anime. I was kind of hoping the manga would show the brutality of the attack on Side 7 like the book did.

In the book as Amuro is running to get to the Gundam he has to go through an area that just got attacked. There’s a bunch of charred dead bodies lying on the ground, and it explains as he’s running he slips on somebodies arm and the meat is ripped right off to show the bone beneath. I think, it’s been a while since I read the book, it also describes some people being killed by the bullet shell’s of the Zakus’ guns. Of course that happens in Gundam F91 so I might be confusing the two but I’m 99% positive it also happens in the book, regardless it adds a bit of realism to Gundam that I like.

Only complaint I have is that some of the translation was a little weird to me. Vertical usually does a good job so I’m surprised.

Akuma Game 2
tumblr_mpsfcuBvq61qbxqfpo1_500.png

Long chapter with a rewarding end after the whole wolf thing went down...426000 kisses is a lot over just even 50 years, though they never said how it works when he sleeps. Setsuna ought to pick the other and superior alternative especially if it leads to great scenes. Jin always looks stunning. Good chp.

Gamaran END

THE ULTIMATE MARTIAL ARTS DRAMA CONCLUDES HERE!

KuGsj.gif
the fuck outta here

It was decent. The ending was kinda stupid how they killed off Jin just like that but I might check out his next work.

Maybe.

dumbyugi

Nisekoi 82

This was a pretty boring pool chapter. At least Paula is properly part of the group now. Also why are some people acting like Haru did something awful this chapter? She was completley inoffensive this time.

Slow Thursday? Anyway picked up some manga this week (BL edition), love the False Memories cover, great design, and more Loveless is always nice. Guess I have to start getting the single volumes.

tumblr_mpspeq6RWh1qbxqfpo1_1280.jpg

Fairy Tail 341

Rave Master play!

Haha, Juiva has a little Gray doll.

Fairy Tail 342

I do like that look into the past.

Fairy Tail 343

I guess this could be a Gray heavy arc. It would be funny if Minerva dies for Gray as well, wwww.

Angry Grimace

Fairy Tail 341

Rave Master play!

Haha, Juiva has a little Gray doll.

Fairy Tail 342

I do like that look into the past.

Fairy Tail 343

I guess this could be a Gray heavy arc. It would be funny if Minerva dies for Gray as well, wwww.
Gray is a terrible character though. He's worse than Natsu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom