• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTZ| Reading Shounen Garbage < Watching Moe Garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jump TOC Issue 37-38
One Piece (Cover/Lead CP)
Toriko
Shokugeki no Soma
Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (Center Color)
Naruto
Kurokuroku
Hime-dol (Center Color)
Kuroko no Basket
Ginga Patrol Jaco
Ananomujina (Center Color/Oneshot)
Nisekoi
Gintama
Saiki Kusuo no PSInan
Haikyu
Soul Catcher(S)
World Trigger
Beelzebub
Kochikame
Smoky B.B.

Absent Bleach

Issue 39

Cover/Lead CP: Kuroko no Basket
Center Color: Nisekoi, Shokugeki no Soma, Oneshot "Hinomaru Zumou"
Odd seeing something that sells 250k+ per vol only sixth from the bottom. Hopefully world trigger picks up once reception from the chps20s happens.

wonzo

Banned
Ano Ko no Ie 2
anokonoie2.png

It's pretty impressive how this shifts from the really warm and comforting tone to this really unsettling sense of being alone so effortlessly. I'm expecting very bad things to happen in that forest and I wonder if we'll ever see that girl again.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
One Piece
Since none of the combatants are appearing outside I assume they're being systematically captured and sent down to the toy factory below. Probably to be turned into toys. Poor Ricky (and everyone else who isn't Bellamy).

As for who is turning everyone into toys, its gotta be important with that emphasis on "that devil fruit user". But I'm not sure who that could be, unless the plot twist is that it was Law all along (and hence why he had the Heart Chair). But that doesn't explain the memory-wipe thing.

Naruto
Zombie Jutsu isn't hax anymore? Minato's half of the Kuubi finally appears? Sage Mode reappears AND is the secret weakness of the big bad?

AWESOME

Mael

One Piece
Since none of the combatants are appearing outside I assume they're being systematically captured and sent down to the toy factory below. Probably to be turned into toys. Poor Ricky (and everyone else who isn't Bellamy).

As for who is turning everyone into toys, its gotta be important with that emphasis on "that devil fruit user". But I'm not sure who that could be, unless the plot twist is that it was Law all along (and hence why he had the Heart Chair). But that doesn't explain the memory-wipe thing.

A few chapters ago we had the people who were left on the 1000Sunny be under attack by someone who changed them into toys.

Metal B

A few chapters ago we had the people who were left on the 1000Sunny be under attack by someone who changed them into toys.
They were changed into bad art, not toys. The only person, who actually has a connection with toys, would be Wapol. But he is rich and has his own kingdom now. So it will properly be someone new ...

wonzo

Banned
Choku! 14-16.1

I was expecting this to get kinda stale after a while but the author's done a really good job keeping this really entertaining and it never fails to make me laugh with each and every chapter. A shame there's not much left. :(

Blade Play 33

Well, it was either her or the queen so I can't say I was surprised with that "twist".

Cwarrior

Naruto

Rasengan the worst thing to happen to naruto, the manga has been done hill ever since it's was introduced.

The old surprise rasengan from behind in sagemode is all it toke boo, well whatever I've been enjoying the last 10-15 chapters or so.

Now let's hope sasuke shows off his new snake sage mode

for lols

Pein

Banned
I like sage mode so much more than kyuubi mode, its nice to see it come out again. Anytime it does naruto starts using his brain to fight instead of nuking everything,

Gintamen

Who's the one in the middle, above Sakura? And the one with the conducting stick and those in the top right side?

Tosh is such a great addition to the magazine! :D

dumbyugi

Who's the one in the middle, above Sakura? And the one with the conducting stick and those in the top right side?

Tosh is such a great addition to the magazine! :D

Above Sakura is Bitch sensei from Assassination Classroom. The conducting stick one is probably from Soul Catcher(S), though I'm not 100% sure. The one with the mic in the top right hand side is the main girl from the new series Himedol and the one to her right is one of the girls from Kochikame,I don't know either of their names.

dumbyugi

Bitch sensei and Rin from Toriko were the hardest for me to recognise. They are drawn so differently compared to the actual versions.

dramatis

Top left with pencil is from Kurokuroku.

Also, whoa at Bitch-sensei. And lol at how Jaco made it in with all the girls.

So like what's the spoiler policy for this thread? I just decided to wander in here and lurk and then a few pages back I run into totally unmarked Attack on Titan spoilers :/ (like not even a heading or anyway to be aware of what I was reading until I had read it)

Is it just like anything goes in here? Like for the most part I'd seen spoiler tags if it seemed they were having a detailed conversation about the a manga or people were usually generally vague when talking about any particular chapter or what not (plus they had headings). Should I just never step foot in this thread again?
Guys, it's time to go back to "SEE FIRST POST FOR RULES" as the OT title.

The only one recognize is the girl with ribben on her head, sakura with konoha forehead protector and the blond maid with sword from bleezeblu that's it....oh and jaco toy, I have no clue who the others are.

They all have the been given the same faces it makes it hard to recognize anyone.

The props ought to have made it easy to identify why more than three, imo.

Naruto

I'm just glad were finally making some progress into defeating Obito.

One Piece

Fantastic chapter, looks like all plot point are converging into one location. I wonder if the gnomes will become the ewoks of One Piece :p

Akito

For those who have a burning need to start a manga because they saw a girl from it in a bikini, here's who's from where.
I don't remember Bitch-sensei having such huge... plots. But great poster as expected of tosh, it put Mizuki Kawashita's effort to shame.

One Piece
Wow, dat plot twist, the only real downside is that we have to wait 2 weeks for the next chapter. Or not, I remember we usually get early chapters after a double issue.

GiJoccin

One Piece
Wow, dat plot twist, the only real downside is that we have to wait 2 weeks for the next chapter. Or not, I remember we usually get early chapters after a double issue.

What do you mean by double issue? No jump week and twice the fun in 2 weeks?

Akito

The current chapters are coming from the double issue #37-38 and technically #39 will be released in 2 weeks but we might get it earlier than that, we have to wait 3 weeks for #40 no matter what however.

Basically to have an issue every week of the year jump and other magazines do double issues that are numbered like 576/577 to count for two weeks to get the mangaka and publishers a break. We don't really get double chapters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom