• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTZ| Reading Shounen Garbage < Watching Moe Garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox318

Baby Steps 182 -

W8DDHMe.png

Also, Natsu bestest girl. And it's only been a week? Nearly 50 chapters for one week of time. Sheesh, pacing :x

The mother is so funny. I hope there is more of her in the manga.

mhs004

This is kind of late but I've been moving back into my dorm and doing other things.

Naruto
Better than it has been hopefully the battle ends soon it's been to long. Obito seriously is the worst villain of all time.

One Piece

It was a good chapter and I enjoyed it but I'm ready to see more fights. Oda has not been showing enough of Luffy and Law's fights also.

I can't for the life of me remember the name of some mecha manga.

Someone recommended it in a previous thread and the only things I remember about it are that it's relatively new and looked rather gritty and realistic.

Would be greatly appreciated if someone could help.

Koitomo!? 5
tumblr_mrmxilTpYl1qg312to1_500.png

Could have really ended it at this chapter with them coming together finally and making their feelings known. The comedy throughout such as the two slip of the tongue moments to catch him in a lie and then the birds scene at the end made it enjoyable and entertaining. A few minor moments in action such as both parts touching were good moments (though never commented upon but did enhance the scene). Anyway, at the end of the day showed that shorter and younger seme is the best, though with role reversal and what not. Hope next chapter is just as good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom