• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTZ| Reading Shounen Garbage < Watching Moe Garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Animal Country 26 /27

chinese translated

Holy :0

T.T

Man this is such a good manga. I knew he needed a push and i
knew she will die but man , eaten? :(

The English translation is too slow , you guys need to read this manga !

This has became a total battle manga.

Working!! 115

Sealed room disappearance!

Waratte! Sotomura-san 42

We should see more of the mother.

Silva 29

Play games to forget you are hungry.

Akito

Birdmen 3
I'm warming up to the MC, he was quite hilarious this time. That said, shit is getting real.

Magi 194
Holy fuck shit, guess who is are back.
I've been tired of the beam spam for the most part but this chapter delivered.

Conan-san

Animal Country 26 /27

chinese translated

Holy :0

T.T

Man this is such a good manga. I knew he needed a push and i
knew she will die but man , eaten? :(

The English translation is too slow , you guys need to read this manga !

This has became a total battle manga.
Wait, who. I've been reading at US pace and I knew there was a time skip incoming but you're leaving me on the lurch with that one!

Dynedom

Magi 194

Is that? IS THAT!?

tumblr_m4epngDfgE1qfcgbb.gif

edit: lol @ the trolling. "The whole world was waiting for this!"

Smoky BB 8
tumblr_ms3g6yP1ZA1qbxqfpo1_400.png

Bakatora is hilarious character and the rallying of the team was worthwhile. Too bad I doubt we'll get the team really develop and interact as this series still holds real estate in the land of the bottom five of jump :(

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Detective Conan 869

Takagi, this is why we use condoms. It's also why we pull out. What I'm saying is you should have been more careful. All that said, good job hitting that.

Azure J

Panty and Stocking is on blu-ray? In the UK?!

*rushes to amazon*

AzureJay89 here. I really need to start actually adding friends to my SN on Wii U.

Aunt Tits 90

Oh shit, they actually didn't pull a swerve and he stuck it out with best girl (at current)? Props to the author. :lol

Magi 194

Oh shit, Sinbad's here? Cool I guess...

And he brought the Seven Seas Alliance? Kickass.

His royal guard too? Damn, and here I thought this wasn't endgame/endgamish...

Wait, who's tha...

Oh. My. God.

ikxpbAXPjVibe.gif

iprY6FB0oGbxw.png
iprY6FB0oGbxw.png
iprY6FB0oGbxw.png

Jintor

Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun

This series is frankly hilarious. So good. Stl missing a good chunk of chapters though :(

What else has the manga ka dinner before? Seems familiar.

Magi 194

All we're missing are Hakuryuu, Judar, and Reim's metal vessel users for the ultimate showdown. I wonder if it's actually possible for Magi's true endgame to match this in scale.

Birdmen 3

Wings for all, some of the dialogue could have been trimmed down to make it a bit more of a powerful and shocking chapter, but I guess page count quota must be reached. Anyway hope the transformation stops at the wings. Sagisawa quite good.

Wait, who. I've been reading at US pace and I knew there was a time skip incoming but you're leaving me on the lurch with that one!

Read only if you really want to

The animals became more bad ass after the time skip.

there is more than a time skip!

its his mom

The last 8 chapters or so have the MC not doing anything lol the animals and

umm big spoiler here

The other human guy

are fighting the other human guy instead of him ,

Kind of like goku on namek

And a new bad guy appears

it became DBZ. :/

Also

possible harem

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Birdmen 3

This should have been an obvious development and yet...I was a little surprised. I am impressed, this series is so well done.

Yankee-kun and Megane-chan 186-193

A bunch of fun stories about all the secondary and supporting characters I forgot about but remembered after their chapter started.

Lain

Pickups-a-plenty. Not pictured: Book Girl and the Scribe Who Faced God (Part 1), which is still in transit.

On reflection, I'm amazed I haven't bought Higurashi's Atonement arc before now. The
Keiichi vs Rena
rooftop climax is one of my favourite scenes from any manga.

Nice pickups. I got the Book Girl novel too, but have to start reading it still.

Hatoful Kareshi 14

Probably one of the weaker chapters and four panels, boring festival antics.

Ryoute ni Darling 2
tumblr_ms3jblnVKg1qbxqfpo1_500.png

Memorable words to a memorable chapter. Hodaka confessing but then vanishing for a bit was saddening especially when Kou just acted scared but at least he showed up right on time after the strange substance in the sweets event leading him to need to be taken care of in that explosive scene. Will be funny to see if he can deduce that Hodaka was the one that made him feel pain the next day.

IHaveIce

Banned
Magi

The Manga can't end after this fight cause it would leave much out of the original intend of the Story (and some characters)

But this is really endgame material. And everything feels so random.

Cool with Sinbad and Mor I guess

Acid08

Banned
Aunt Tits 90

ibkIH8pTozEUNh.gif

aaaaand now the aunt is going to tell Minamoto to break up with her so he can bang other girls.

KNIM 241

Haruto ruined his chances working at a big company now so he'll be forced to take help from that had chef and become a cook himself. This simple story progression will take 50+ chapters.

duckroll

Magi

The Manga can't end after this fight cause it would leave much out of the original intend of the Story (and some characters)

But this is really endgame material. And everything feels so random.

Cool with Sinbad and Mor I guess

The author is just taking the money and running. You think she gives a crap about storytelling anymore? If the last 30 chapters are any indication, the answer is NOPE!

mhs004

Birdmen 3

This manga has so much potential it's crazy. I look forward to it every week and can't wait till the next chapter. The ending was pretty funny it was expected but I'm exited to learn the contract they made.

Hime Doll

I usually hate these type of manga but I've really enjoyed it thus far. I hope it stays in jump for a while.

Aizo

Banned
I just read the reactions to Aunt's Tits and Magi. You're all very excitable this week. That was really fun to read.

I don't read Magi; can someone explain why this chapter was so awesome?

duckroll

I just read the reactions to Aunt's Tits and Magi. You're all very excitable this week. That was really fun to read.

I don't read Magi; can someone explain why this chapter was so awesome?

It wasn't awesome. It was just as shit as the last few chapters. But a character who has been gone for like a year suddenly appeared. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom