• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTZ| Reading Shounen Garbage < Watching Moe Garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.

scy

Toriko 247 - RIP old man ;__; At least we'll get to see this fight I guess.

Also, those power levelscapture levels.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Got to agree with the above last point. I might not like Bleach at all, but damn if Kubo doesn't have the best female cast in Shounen.

Though I'm not sure if FMA:Brotherhood counts in the comparison.

Full Metal Alchemist has a better cast then pretty much everything

This, FMA's female cast shits on Bleach's. Bleach's female cast can generally be simplified to big boobs and "in love with X" with the exception of Rukia. No female in shounen is comparable to Olivia Armstrong. (for example)

kCxYkFS.jpg

Kuroko no Basket 223-224

Knew he went to watch at least one of Seirin's games to have picked them.

Anyway, now that the teamwork is completely busted, Kuroko is just showing off those soulless eyes of his. Feel sorry for him, but not that much after he lied to Momoi and made her cry.

Baketeriya - 22

This has got to be one of the most artistic and beautifully drawn manga I've read recently. Also Tsukui is really drawn well and I like how lanky he looks.

Now speaking of the actual chapter, it was pretty good. Looks like the MC is about to do something great.

Gintamen

Biblia Koshodou no Jiken Techou - 2

ijfszws2XmteH.png

Worst grandmother in history. So good she's dead already, old frump, I hope you have lived a long sad live without your husband. Nisihihi. Sorry my ass, you've already partly ruined his whole life by that moment. No pity for people changing just before they die, especially when it's only for her inward peace. And than another request to add to that, talk about selfishness...

Yu Yu Hakusho says hi.

Best Shounen Protagonist ever.

^ This man knows whats up! Brofist*

Also Bass you are dead wrong bro!

How can Yusuke be the worst character in YYH even excluding Kuwabara who is awesome anyways?

The worst character award probably goes to Koenma if only for being the gag character early on and causing more trouble down the line when he gets serious.

Beelzebub

Fuck yeah! No Hilda makes it even better! Go Aoi! Get up there and next to Oga! As for the 2 new villains or whatever, should expand this arc more.

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
There was a time when I was taught that an opinion cannot be wrong,... I think I am gonna go punch my teacher in the balls now for misleading me..
You liar. You know you hate my opinion that Ichigo is a cool bro and that Bleach >>> OP (and think that it's wrong). Heheheh

Quixzlizx

Nisekoi 87

I think I'm going to stop starting romcom manga where the mangaka's storyboard consists of "Make shit up every week until I get cancelled." I already have KnIM for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom