• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTZ| Reading Shounen Garbage < Watching Moe Garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.

wonzo

Banned
Ketchup Ninja 25

This is gonna be one crappy ending. :/

Shokugeki no Soma 37

Next chapters better be a foodgasm spectacular. also dat meat

iFoMow2.jpg

Shokugeki no Soma 37

Love the spread.

Manager is going to have such a glorious meltdown once Soma's plan succeeds.

And seeing a fully clothed Isshiki again, just doesn't seem right.

Indeed that pic is great

and it will sting more if she learns that he is also from the school and realizes that she should have done her fucking research as the benefactor suggested LOLOL (assuming she actually didn't do it)

Should be interesting to see

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Haha, is that how they're going to explain why she looks grown up?

Shokugeki

Isshiki actually wearing clothes?

*mindblown*

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
BIG fans of Berserk and/or Hunter X Hunter

Would you trade/give up your favorite currently running and consistently updated favorite manga for one of those to return and stay on the scene?

I think I might give up Bleach for one of them. But it's so close to ending that I would just hold out until then and give up One Piece instead (which becomes favorite manga by default because I'm not reading anything else...heh)

B-Dubs

No Scrubs

Would you trade/give up your favorite currently running and consistently updated favorite manga for one of those to return and stay on the scene?

I think I might give up Bleach for one of them. But it's so close to ending that I would just hold out until then and give up One Piece instead (which becomes favorite manga by default because I'm not reading anything else...heh)

Well isn't the rumor that they are ending Berserk in the next year due to the mangaka's health? If so the only way we'll ever see that end is if someone else draws it.

EDIT: Honestly, Kubo would probably be my choice to draw it. He may not be the greatest storyteller, but he's a great artist and can work on a deadline. He could probably do the series justice, though it'll never happen.

Not for Hunter x Hunter but maybe for Berserk, would be hard to give up One Piece forever though

mhs004

I would trade new Toriko for new HxH any day.

Wait, there is more than 1 manga with that description? Jesus Christ Japan! What is wrong with you?

Quick google search gave me this

Scarlet Palace (manga), Ai no Kusabi (graphic novel and anime), The Persian Boy (novel), Cry to Heaven (novel), The Alteration (novel), Egyptian (a series of novels by Wilbur Smith), The Janissary Tree and sequels (a series of novels) and The Bells (yet another novel).

All stories about a guys who've been castrated in one way or another

Most gay sex I've ever seen in a novel. Sex-per-page ratio is off the charts. Tons of rape.

Most of the sex is confined to the first half of the novel, most of which is rape.

The enunch-hero has sex with a hot Russian woman. As for the how, that's a spoiler.

Hahaha oh wow

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Quick google search gave me this

Scarlet Palace (manga), Ai no Kusabi (graphic novel and anime), The Persian Boy (novel), Cry to Heaven (novel), The Alteration (novel), Egyptian (a series of novels by Wilbur Smith), The Janissary Tree and sequels (a series of novels) and The Bells (yet another novel).

All stories about a guys who've been castrated in one way or another

I didn't say castrated. I said
his penis is detachable, as in it gets swiped by some girls who then use it to do things to each other.

Jintor

I think I might have read two or three books in the Egyptian series. It was pretty alright.

I way prefer Wilbur Smith's ancient historical fiction to his modern-day (well, 1900s) fiction.

I didn't say castrated. I said
his penis is detachable, as in it gets swiped by some girls who then use it to do things to each other.

Hmmm. I probably have read that one, come to think of it.

Big One

Banned
Well isn't the rumor that they are ending Berserk in the next year due to the mangaka's health? If so the only way we'll ever see that end is if someone else draws it.

EDIT: Honestly, Kubo would probably be my choice to draw it. He may not be the greatest storyteller, but he's a great artist and can work on a deadline. He could probably do the series justice, though it'll never happen.
Umm where did that rumor come from? Genuinely curious.

Edit: Just looked it up, am relieved. Seems to be a false rumor.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Umm where did that rumor come from? Genuinely curious.

Honestly I dunno, someone else brought it to the thread last week or whatever it was. There was some translation from the magazine going around that broke the news or whatever.

EDIT: Oh thank god, it's fake

I wouldn't give up One Piece but I would give up the entirety of both Bleach and Naruto for more HxH, Berserk I can do without since I decided to stop reading it years ago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom