• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTZ| Reading Shounen Garbage < Watching Moe Garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khezu

Naruto

Man, this is really rushed.

Also Minato getting Kyuubi chakra mode like its nothing kinda shits all over Naruto, heh.
I guess at least its not BM...

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Oh cool. Doing it now.

I'll be changing my name into FlutterPuffs.

Go ahead, I dare you >:)

Anyways,

I don't care about some of you calling this new Naruto chapter as trash, but hot damn it's been a while since I am feeling so entertained by a manga chapter like this due to just how crazy everything is, hahaha.

First Wednesday in a new thread and it´s so glorious. Best new thread beginning ever. Ahahahahaha

And it's not Oda, nor Kubo who delivers!

*Bows to Lord Kishi, our eternal savior*

Averon

Naruto

Man, this is really rushed.

Also Minato getting Kyuubi chakra mode like its nothing kinda shits all over Naruto, heh.
I guess at least its not BM...

Yeah. It feels like Kishi really wants to finish Naruto by the end of the year. At this pace he can probably end it before then.

Echoplx

Naruto

Kishi has got to be fucking trolling at this point, giving Naruto's powers to Minato at the drop of a hat and making him seem useless and then Sasuke saying he wants to be Hokage... As much as I'd like to say I'm done with this, I know I'll still read it next week :(

(I was so angry at this chapter I had to come find this thread and post for the first time lol)

Jintor

What are you up to now?

But yeah, I don't really read it as it comes out either.

Kaoru gave Nana her breather assignment thinking she was Tachi. Gonna build up another two breathers I guess before I give it a shot, or more likely, forget Nana to Kaoru exists for like a year and then go through the entire thing again (which I have to admit was fucking rad because last time I had only read up to the New Year arc)

DarkMehm

How can someone rush a 600+ chapter manga? You've got to be kidding. It this continues like this and ends in like 10 chapters, then this will go down as one of the biggest debacles in manga history.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
I'm not kidding! It's pretty much the nick I use for gaming. Hopefully it will be soon.

Oh, I thought you were joking since the name is so....

Well, fluffy sounding, hahaha.

Also, the Naruto chapter AMAZINGLY confirms the truthiness of our new thread title.

Amazing, simply amazing.

Naru...... FANFIC FAIL

LMAO Is this real life?

I hope that the Mangastream translation is better because some words were really out of place.

Poor Hinata looking over but Minato doesn't care who that girl is.

Made me laugh how Madara reacted to Hashirama and then what Hashirama said back.

Yaoi undertones guys, its Naruto Sasuke all over again.

LOL At Minato getting the same exact powerup/appearance as Naruto, Kishi was a bit lazy in this regard.

After this though, "SASUKE-KUN" urgg I knew Sakura would do this shit.

Then Ino does it as well. >.>^

Still Sauce saying he will become Hokage takes the cake for this chapter, throwing NaruHina under the bus notwithstanding that.

LOL Sakura using her "real power" is the real joke of the chapter though with all its humor and bombshells.

Taking bets right now.

How useful will Sakura be to the fight vs Juubi?

I'm having flashbacks of the Chunin Exam with Sakura back on team 7.

Eusis

Naruto

Why do you do this, Kishimoto? orz
I kind of expect he just stopped caring within the last few months. Or maybe right before he wrote this chapter, whichever.

Maybe it's because I was never invested in Naruto, but I don't get how you can get angry at something like that, it's comedy gold!

JKVqiKN.png

I'm still laughing.

Oh, I thought you were joking since the name is so....

Well, fluffy sounding, hahaha.

Yep. Used it because I was raging after a Dota match. Decided getting angry over a game is never worth it so I started using FlutterPuffs to remind myself to stop getting stupidly mad in games.

And honestly, it's working well.

He´s still scrub comparing to Madara and Hashirama.

Yup. The Fastest character in the manga, Tobirama already admitted inferiority. Stopped a continental buster attack effortlessly, and now has a mode that can dish out the fire power of Naruto in his Bijuu-dama mode that makes him even FASTER.

And yet he can't compete? Lol, GTFO with that horseshit.

I kind of expect he just stopped caring within the last few months. Or maybe right before he wrote this chapter, whichever.

Maybe it's because I was never invested in Naruto, but I don't get how you can get angry at something like that, it's comedy gold!

He doesn't care anymore and wants to finish Naruto ASAP, so he can finally start with Mario and be part of the new big three.

Kusagari

I wonder if Kishimoto is going to seriously have Sakura pull some bullshit out her ass next chapter to compete with Naruto and Sauce.

SykoTech

Naruto

Man, Kishi just doesn't give a single shit anymore. Trolling and reaction faces is his priority now (though we did get a pretty sweet one from Madara). Story and character development? Screw it.

I like how Hinata once again steps back when Sasuke shows up. She better cut her hair again, or Sasuke's totally gonna smang her.

And lol @ Sai not being there at all. Sorry bro. Sasuke's back, Team 7 doesn't need or ass anymore.

EhoaVash

LMAO this naruto chapter is soo fanfiction worthy..damn it kishi WHY u rush?!?!!

hinata trolled, the lulz on madara's face and grr that ending =/

Averon

Pretty obvious Kishi just doesn't give a crap and is rushing this as much as possible.

I guess he really wants to start doing Mario full time.

Eusis

He doesn't care anymore and wants to finish Naruto ASAP, so he can finally start with Mario and be part of the new big three.
Guess I should take a look at that pilot chapter just to see what he has in mind.
Naruto

Man, Kishi just doesn't give a single shit anymore. Trolling and reaction faces is his priority now. Story and character development? Screw it.
At least he seems self aware enough with faces like that Madara one.

vareon

Naruto

Man, Kishi just doesn't give a single shit anymore. Trolling and reaction faces is his priority now (though we did get a pretty sweet one from Madara). Story and character development? Screw it.

I like how Hinata once again steps back when Sasuke shows up. She better cut her hair again, or Sasuke's totally gonna smang her.

And lol @ Sai not being there at all. Sorry bro. Sasuke's back, Team 7 doesn't need or ass anymore.

Omg Sai. I completely forgot about him.

Jump Issue #26 (27/05)

Smoky B.B. (Cover & Lead Color Page, New Series, 54 pg.)
Assassination Classroom
Isobe Iso Hyoue Monogatari (One Shot)
Mutou Black (Color Page, 25 pg.)
Naruto
Toriko
Shokugeki no Souma (Color Page)
Kuroko no Basket
Soul Catcher(S) (23 pg.)
PSI Kusuo Saiki
Bleach
Owari no Seraph - Bangaihen (Color Page, One Shot, 32 pg.)
Sket Dance
Nisekoi
Hq!!
Beelzebub
Gintama
Kochikame
World Trigger
Koisuru Edison
Cross Manage
One Piece (Absent)
Hunter x Hunter (Hiatus)

Issue #27:

Cover & Lead CP: Nisekoi
CP: Naruto, Smoky B.B., Yunihei-sama Z!! (One Shot)
Absent: One Piece
Cant wait for the naruto color page (no cover to go with it?). Ill put my hopes in souk catchers no being in bottom five four weeks from now. HQ so low :(

Khezu

Yup. The Fastest character in the manga, Tobirama already admitted inferiority. Stopped a continental buster attack effortlessly, and now has a mode that can dish out the fire power of Naruto in his Bijuu-dama mode that makes him even FASTER.

No, Minato only has KCM, which well nice, is nothing compared to BM.

Though, it still makes no sense how Minato can even use KCM, Naruto had to do so much bullshit to even get that.

Madara who has a perfect susanoo, EMS, Rinnegan, Hashirama´s cells, and Hashirama who has attach that can create a whole forest filled with poisonous pollen, and wood dragons that can hold off the Kyuubi, which killed Minato. Yeah both of them are still leagues above Minato.

Bleach

Hisagi development, Toshiro development, Ichigo development, and Komamura development. Komamuraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Too much development ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

SykoTech

At least he seems self aware enough with faces like that Madara one.

Haha, yeah. He had to be thinking "here's how my fanbase is going to look in a nutshell" when he drew that.

Whatever. I've been reading just to see how it'll end for a while now, mainly to see Naruto vs Sasuke would be done. But if it's really going to just be about "derp, I wanna be Hokage", then I don't think I care about that anymore either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom