• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTZ| Reading Shounen Garbage < Watching Moe Garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
It's the only way to redeem this shit, i.e. he won't do it.

okay how about this: This is Nisio's final troll. He realized everyone would be expecting Medaka Box to end on a troll so instead he ended that normally and started writing Naruto. Hence why everything has gonna outright loopy!

smurfx

get some go again
Naruto F-

Word can't describe how awful this chapter was.

- Sasuke wants to become Hokage...
- Minato has Kyuubi Mode...

Overall garbage dialogue.

Kishi must have been drunk when he made this chapter. Terrible.

Edit: I think I'm done with Naruto.
minato getting kyuubi mode bothered me. it was the only thing that made naruto unique and now his dad is gonna use it and do it better too probably. shit at least give naruto the knife teleports.

Mr. Fix

Naruto

In88MZk.gif

Stat, just hit us with this review already.

Bleach

First two pages would have been funny in a different context but they didn't fit that well here. Upside is, no wasted time on Ichigo trying to go back. Rest was pretty good. A few points:

- The asauchi he "chose"... this will 100% be picked up again at a later point.
- Seeing Hitsugaya humbled and coping with the loss of his Bankai was cool.
- I wonder who else has a Bankai besides Shuuhei. Also Muguruma is rocking the most badass look right now.
- Komamura visiting that huge-ass dog just reminds me that I still have no idea what kind of creature he actually is.

He´s a Japanese type dog, Akita, or Shiba.

Akito

okay how about this: This is Nisio's final troll. He realized everyone would be expecting Medaka Box to end on a troll so instead he ended that normally and started writing Naruto. Hence why everything has gonna outright loopy!
There are actually no other writers in Jump, Nisio writes all the stories.

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
I don't actually believe what you guys are saying about Naruto. Team 7 wut? Sasuke wants to become Hokage?

That's a bit too ridiculous. :lol

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Naruto

Hilarity ensues. I assume that Minato just has the rest of the Kyuubi chakra in him. Obvious incoming power up for Naruto is obvious, although I assume Minato will explain this before he dies again.

grandjedi6

There are actually no other writers in Jump, Nisio writes all the stories.

That would be crazy. If true there would be subtle hints and connections between the various manga. And there's no evidence of tha....

One Piece
The condition Peritonsillar Abscess is also referred to as "quincy"

KJTWRjj.jpg

SS predates humanity. Certain beings evolved differently. Koma's grandfather is most likely very ancient, and it's possible he's the beast Yama fought which would explain why he thinks Koma has guts to come in front of him.

Prehistoric furry shit, aww nooo.

Good points though, thanks.

remz

Naruto

It seemed as if Madara got a hard on

more like blueballs

I don't even know what to feel about naruto this week. total mood whiplash on the comedy stuff and the lol sasuke is back but that's way better than how shitty the war was prior to this point

grandjedi6

Sanji's name was originally Naruto.
It all makes sense now.

InoShikaCho is both a reference to the trio in Naruto AND the wild boar from Dragonball. And not so coincidentally, this Naruto chapter's adherence to part I personalities and forgetfulness of his own plotlines sure seems Toriyama-esque....

Bleach

Now everything is being sped up at an alarming pace, cmon Kubo. :/

Everyone training seems nice and we should get some info on fox/wolf guy (which is alright since I always wondered about his appearance).

Naruto given the reactions here sounds like Grade A horseshit LOLOLOLOL

Spongebob

Banned
Kishi's just setting up for another dun goof'd moment with Sakura. No way she'll actually be useful.
I actually think she will be.

She says that she is storing up her chakra to use her "real power".

I'm thinking that she'll pull out some Tsunade like power.

Bleach

Unlike Naruto this was actually a good chapter.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Stravaganza - Isai no hime 1

WVW8oDb.png

A literal foot up the arse.

Really liking it so far though. The beginning story bits are pretty sparse, except for establishing how the lizardbro and princess met, but it has a really nice atmosphere with a pretty delightful sense of whimsy, and gorgeous art.

Akito

Stravaganza - Isai no hime 1

WVW8oDb.png

A literal foot up the arse.

Really liking it so far though. The beginning story bits are pretty sparse, except for establishing how the lizardbro and princess met, but it has a really nice atmosphere with a pretty delightful sense of whimsy, and gorgeous art.
Oh my, someone finally picked this up, I love his art. Hopefully Reiroukan Kenzai Nariya will soon follow suit.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Conspicuous lack of Orochimaru. I have a feeling he's going to do some crazy shit like steal a freed Edo Tensei Hokage body and turn juggernaut.

yhwach is really gold roger.

Dat realization lol. I never noticed how similar they look.

Read the Naruto chapter with the better translation.

I wonder if Kishi is gonna backpedal next chapter with the inevitable Naruto/Hinata backlash or will he stick by the Sakura GF comment.

Annoys me that Naruto gets a center color page which lets it avoid the rankings so we won't know how the fans reacted.

Probably #1 anyways simply for having Minato and Sasuke in the chapter.

I would love it if during the fight the Hokages mention how much better a ninja Sasuke is than Naruto. That would be epic level trolling on Naruto. Especially if Minato agrees.

Deadly

Without One Piece it takes about 5 seconds to read the weekly shounen. chapters.. :( Naruto though was such facepalm....

Steroyd

Naruto

Fuck I can't.

See you tomorrow.

ps. lolz at Madara getting NTR'd by the Jyuubi.

That's all I can muster.

This fucking chapter 631, I've got nothing.

Edit: Oh wait, I was hyped when the Hokage's came up at least.

Yeah that's it.

Akito

Stravaganza - Isai no Hime 1
Dem spirits, dem action scences, dat art, instant favorite even though I have no idea where this is going.

Naruto

It seems Kishi just wants this manga to end and I guess that Naruto and Sasuke will duke it out for the Hokage spot(he did say they would fight before the manga ends).

ffdgh

Ok naruto....Funny faces, Minato has god mode, naruto almost threw sakura to the side once sasuke was there for no more than an minute.
KuGsj.gif

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
I half expect Minato and Naruto to perform the fusion dance and become Minaruto Namimaki

FU-SION-HA!

Or maybe Naruke Uchimaki

8IVBdSF.jpg

Ephemeris

Naruto
ibu1kwcJe6WSyc.gif

I'm not sure if it's because I was following the series for almost 9 goddamn years.. but man. This chapter had something for everybody. Including all 6 Sakura fans.

I found a new level beyond hype.

Till next week..

prbg7g3.gif

I didn't think it was possible, but with this latest issue, just about all of the characters in the manga have become unlikable to me. I don't have anyone left to root for.

Pimpwerx

Naruto
Time to dogpile...WTF is with Minato having kyuubi-sage mode? I...ugh...this is fucking weak. Also, that Team7 reunion was really brief. I didn't expect a big production, but that was really brief. I did LOL @ Madara's reaction to getting brushed off by Hashirama.

Bleach
Ooh, training arc expands. Hitsugaya without his weaksauce bankai should be interesting. Let's see what this genius can do, because all he ever did was spam bankai and get his ass beat. Ditto for Kumomura. I'm gonna lmao if he gets worfed by this giant ghost dog too.

One Piece this week? PEACE.

EDIT: Oh yeah, I fully expect a sharingan tank before Naruto officially ends. Kishi gives no fucks.

Naruto
This chapter is hilarious and awesome , Kishi trolling in so many ways good and bad .
There is not much more to say about it .

Bleach
Good chapter to move things along .

Dat realization lol. I never noticed how similar they look.

Read the Naruto chapter with the better translation.

I wonder if Kishi is gonna backpedal next chapter with the inevitable Naruto/Hinata backlash or will he stick by the Sakura GF comment.

After reading the Mangastream version, his remark about Sakura seems like referring to her as the obvious friend whose also a girl.

JjSbQSx.png

I'm probably wrong though, since I'm not sure whose closer to the original.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom