• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTZ| Reading Shounen Garbage < Watching Moe Garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Seriously? The thread's been reduced to dick-waving contests. This is beyond stupid. This has gone past Fairy Tail and Gantz stupid.

Bleach v54 - 56
tumblr_mnqdweRVxR1qbxqfpo1_250.png

Finally caught up on my backlog of volumes, that was what 20 or so, hopefully I dont fall behind again. Next is Pandora Hearts. But in this volume set, started off much faster than fullbring arc and just feels a bit better, the quincys are compelling and all their abilities. Wonder who else they fear or are cautious of other than Ichigo Kurosaki and Kubo didnt have to be that cruel to third company.

Stinky

Berserk volume 33/34

Page after page of godlike spreads. This is ART.

Just wish the story would progress more. The 4 years Guts and co are spending on the boat is far less painful to me though, reading it in batch.

My people

Sons and daughters of mangagaf, we unite under one banner, to vanquish the evil animegaf. We should smite them with full force, that the thought of attacking us would be terrifying. We should strike so hard that their grandchildren will still fear the mention of our name.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Your rousing speeches could use some work, Beam.

Have you learned nothing from all the shounen?

Code:Breaker Chapter 220

That was a mess, the quality checker must be one of the laziest on the planet.

I dont know how they can even stop the Queen of Extinction...though maybe through the power of hugging she can be brought back.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
My people

Sons and daughters of mangagaf, we unite under one banner, to vanquish the evil animegaf. We should smite them with full force, that the thought of attacking us would be terrifying. We should strike so hard that their grandchildren will still fear the mention of our name.

Weak. Try this.

Akito

Ran and the Gray World v2
The story is getting more complex and literally fantastic and even though it does not really try to explain all the details to you, I can still chug along and more importantly I'm still willing to do so. I have to admit that Outarou x Ran makes me a little uncomfortable even though both of them just don't know it better.

Naito

Code Breaker 220

Meh, I should just drop this one. And what's with Heike loosing to Yukihina :/

@Akito: I didn't totally disliked the GAF documentary but to me it felt like 'twas more focused
on the relantionship the interviewed persons have with GAF than the community itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom