• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manny Pacquiao beats Timothy Bradley in 'final' fight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie7

Banned
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/boxing/36008844

ovwVz3y.jpg

Manny Pacquiao beat Timothy Bradley by unanimous decision in what the Filipino says is the final fight of his career.

All three judges scored Pacquiao winner by 116-110 on Saturday in the match between the pair in Las Vegas.

Pacquiao, 37, knocked down American Bradley, 32, in the seventh and ninth rounds in the third welterweight meeting between the two.

"I've made a commitment to my family that I'm going to retire after this," said Pacquiao.

Knockdown:

http://gfycat.com/AngryUnrealisticIrishredandwhitesetter

Damn at that knockdown. I totally forgot that the fight was today, which is made extra ridiculous because I just saw Creed for the first time yesterday and I live in the Philippines. His anti-LGBT stance really cost him fans in my demographic here.

Lampley crying is some weird shit.

What happened?

Pacquiao really is Arums puppet.

Ridiculous he would fight Bradley for a third time, when he probably never should've even fought him a first time.

Pacquiao Khan was setup and ready to do go, and Arum was somehow able to get Pacquiao to agree to fight Bradley. A fight that did nothing for his legacy.

jesu

Putting the result in you title is shit btw. SMH

Anyway, Michael Buffer was at the Joshua vs Martin in London last night then in Vegas for the Manny fight.

Private jet?

Tenebrous

Do I root for the narcissistic woman beater or the religious zealot homophobe

That's all you've got? You can add serial adulterer to Manny's list at the very least.

Putting the result in you title is shit btw. SMH

Anyway, Michael Buffer was at the Joshua vs Martin in London last night then in Vegas for the Manny fight.

Private jet?

Doesn't he get something like $1m per show?

Farsi

Commitments change when an Irish Mexican and his fishstock wearing promoter offer you 20 million + Box Office for a fight in the Fall.

Lampley was planting the seeds for it during the fight, HBO wants it bad.

Jarnet87

I think there will be another Pac vs Mayweather fight. People were dumb enough to pay for it the first time, they will blindly fork over another $100 to watch the rematch.

Beefy

I use to be a big Pac fan. But since the homophobe crap I don't give a shit. I didn't even know the fight had happened.

jchap

I was glad to see him go out with a good win over a quality fighter. He had an all time great career and was entertaining to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom