• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March WrassleGAF |SHOW-T| Big Shoes Mean Big Appetites

He actually meant this version:

Aqcvynz.jpg

wth?

ugh!!

Does Youtube absolutely suck for anyone else right now and for the last few months in general? I can't load anything.

Stupid Youtube, I'm gonna lay it an egg get a GPS your a dumb GET MAH BAAAAGS

I've been struggling with it for a few weeks myself. Sometimes videos freeze when I try to pause them or find a specific time. Between that and Sync_____'s new rules, watching videos on that site has become a hassle. When you can't even watch Rey Mysterio plug some vanilla midget ladders without the video dropping halfway through, that's hard times.

Hobo Beards are the new it thing in wrestling right now. Also, that lack of heat for Wes Briscoe.

Well, he's Wes Briscoe. I mean, I don't want to be negative - but was anyone really looking forward to his comeback?

I've been struggling with it for a few weeks myself. Sometimes videos freeze when I try to pause them or find a specific time. Between that and Sync_____'s new rules, watching videos on that site has become a hassle. When you can't even watch Rey Mysterio plug some vanilla midget ladders without the video dropping halfway through, that's hard times.

I'm just trying to watch some God of War Ascension reviews, and the only way I have a chance at videos working is in 240p :|

It's hideous and ugly and sounds terrible. And the videos still often stop loading anyway.

somedevil

Aces and Eights so far:

DLo Brown
Devon
Mr. Anderson
Knox
Doc
Wes Briscoe
Garrett Bischoff
Taz

Worst heel faction ever?

lol, Drink to the face causes Sting to lose.

Nooooooo, Generico's unmasked in NXT :(

Also, even ROH's heel faction (S.C.U.M.) is better than Aces & Eights;

. Kevin Steen
. Steve Corino
. Jimmy Jacobs
. Matt Hardy
. Cliff Compton
. Rhino
. Rhett Titus
. Jimmy Rave
Matt Hardy? Cliff Compton? Rhino?

When did ROH become TNA?

somedevil

Why unmask Generico? Such a great gimmick!

Speaking of which.. still waiting on my el generico mask...

I wonder if its because he wouldn't give them the rights to his name and that includes the mask as well?

Can't wait to hear his randomly generated new name :/

Apparently Generico wrestled under his real name (Rami Sebei) and he teamed with Kassius Ohno against The Wyatt Family.

Matt Hardy? Cliff Compton? Rhino?

When did ROH become TNA?

Well, Rhino's been kicking about ROH for a year or so (and had some pretty good matches, too), while Hardy recently returned a few months back and Cliff Compton debuted at the last iPPV. The angle actually came off really well, a lot better than it sounds on paper.

Sabucin

Does Youtube absolutely suck for anyone else right now and for the last few months in general? I can't load anything.

Stupid Youtube, I'm gonna lay it an egg get a GPS your a dumb GET MAH BAAAAGS

I have problems with Youtube too, especially at nights.

EDIT: Oh shit, Generico unmasked!

Not sure - would be a bit of a dramatic change, after Ohno's been kinda stalking Regal for a while now on NXT.

Also, both guys have grizzly beards, both Rami & Kassius sound sort of back-country-ish...lumberjack gimmick? Lol.

Don't even...

Why are they at the FCW arena? I thought they weren't there anymore.

somedevil

Not sure - would be a bit of a dramatic change, after Ohno's been kinda stalking Regal for a while now on NXT.

Also, both guys have grizzly beards, both Rami & Kassius sound sort of back-country-ish...lumberjack gimmick? Lol.

Sounds like a nxt house show match. Also, wasn't Ohno recently doing a wrestling hipster gimmick before he started his feud with Regal?

What they'll do is have him wrestle as both himself and Generico, and have him continually deny that he's both.

Like the blue blazer yeah. Wonder at his moveset though...Ohno, Rami would certainly help the tag division in the wwe though..if we are being honest.

Top Bottom