• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Don't Forget, You're Here Forever.

Nekofrog

Banned
IT'S VADER TIME!

Awww yeah Steve Blackman's first Raw.

"Does this guy have a handicap? Why can he never just wrestle, why does he always have to have a weapon? Is he weak?"

That's what my wife says about him. The more colorful version of what she says about him includes the R word instead of the handicap word.

Mahonay

Banned
Been ridiculously swamped with my new job, but making time for this Sami/Joe match tonight. I'm still in the first 20 minutes.

"Does this guy have a handicap? Why can he never just wrestle, why does he always have to have a weapon? Is he weak?"

That's what my wife says about him. The more colorful version of what she says about him includes the R word instead of the handicap word.
He's the lethal weapon. Those weapons are parts if his body duhhh.

"The Undertaker is not a homo"

What a great sign. Thank you for that Montreal. That's my home.

I love the subtle storyline that pentagon is took cocky and that he will only stop when vampiro snaps and gets some sense into him.

Going to be great when it happens

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
If you're watching NXT instead of Lucha Underground, I implore you to change your habits. Best show on television!

ryuen

9GkU1Eyl.jpg

My shirt grails came in the mail today. I feel like Shawn when he won it at 12. Might just put on the '95 one and hit a tope con hilo on a stranger (I'm actually really conflicted on whether or not to wear them or keep em brand new).

If you're into rare merch & weird vids, my friend & I started an Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/vrtlpros/

Check us out!

I think a lot of Roman's problem is his high spots look weak most of the time. Superman punch looks like a joke (especially now that AJ's is in the WWE to outshine it) and his spear (like most) just doesn't look scary. I think with spear's if you're not a big angry scary sumbitch you just wont get over with it. Roman is a quiet little brood a muffin who just doesn't look scary with that as his spot.

Not certain what a good finish would be given his style and what's already in the fed. Has to be something he can hit anyone with or he wouldn't have a spot worth unloading on the heavier guys in the roster. Maybe a half nelson slam is a move that he could definitely hit without fail. Saw a guy kick a dude in the stomach and double hammer lock his opponent pulled him into a ddt. Basically the opponent hit knees with his arms behind his back and the sender flopped to his back hard to sell it. Looked stiff as hell but was pretty safe. Same guy would also get them in a single hammerlock brain buster too but I think thats outlawed in WWE and not a move you can do to bigger guys. He needs a grab and dump you move and not a lift move.

Fuck I can't polish this turd. Roman's dull and he doesn't look strong in any of his finishers in spite of them being moves meant to make you look like you hit people hard.

If in ring stuff looking weak is a problem then Dean should be getting the full brunt of smark fury since his offence is the equivalent of gettin hit with a wet paper towel.

No, Roman's in ring is fine, he isn't nearly as explosive as he was as the hot tag of The Shield but he always delivers in big matches.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Haha, yes, of course. But I'm not using iTunes to watch wrasslin'. I do plan on watching it one day. Hopefully they do a Bluray or something down the road.

So, that's a no for now. Okay.

son of a bitch!

Top Bottom