• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Don't Forget, You're Here Forever.

I miss when WrestleMania was the culmination all the story lines going on and afterwards there would be a soft reset or at worst they'd have put the final nail in them at the follow up "rematch" PPV. Now shit just keeps going and going and going.

I want to share this with you all. This is my hip post surgery.

Please don't try this at home

IBbhQ0u.jpg
Why did you put nails in your hip?

At least he had it for a day. Goldust never got it once
Oh don't even fucking remind me.

Jarrett saying Vince put limitations on him. Bitch, you're overrated stfu. You're only fit to get where you got in the company and to be honest, you should be lucky you even got there. Thinking you would get higher. You're your biggest fan. Gtfo.

Why did you put nails in your hip?
The Dr. Did that silly. But my hip slipped out of place and was twisted. Basically imagine an ice cream cone melting and the ice cream sliding off to the side. That's how my hip was pre surgery.

DEAR HULK HOGAN,

EVERYBODY KNOW YOU THE ALL AMERICA. YOU THE LEGEND. YOU ALWAYS TRY TO EAT THE VITAMIN AND SAY THE PRAYER. YOU ALWAYS PUT THE FANS FIRST.
EVERYONE KNOWS FOREVER I AM THE LEGEND AND WITHOUT IRON SHEIK THERE IS NO HULKAMANIA. I SELL OUT THE MADISON SQUARE GARDEN AND I DID THE HONORS FOR YOU AND MR KENNEDY MCMAHON WHEN I COULD HAVE BROKE YOUR LEG INSTEAD YOU THE PAVE WAY FOR WRESTLEMANIA AND NEW GENERATION.

BUT ONE DAY YOU TELL ME “I OWE YOU ONE SHEIKIE BABY”… I NEVER SEE THAT DAY. I NEVER SEE THE PAYBACK. ITS OK BECAUSE I MAKE IT TO THE HALL OF FAME I PAY FOR MY DUE. THIS WAY FOREVER I AM THE LEGEND.

HULK HOGAN EVEN THOUGH SOMETIMES YOU THE HALF AND HALF HOWDY DOODY LOOKING JABRONI GUITAR PLAYER STILL YOU ARE ONE OF THE BOYS. TODAY THE NEW GENERATION DON’T KNOW HOW YOU GET THE RESPECT IN LIFE. IT COME IT GO NOBODY GIVE A FUCK ABOUT HISTORY. ONLY CARE ABOUT WHAT HAPPENS THIS SECOND. THAT WAY I LOSE LOT OF RESPECT FOR THE PEOPLE THAT GET THE CHEAP HEAT.

CHEAP HEAT IS THE HEAT YOU GET FROM EASY WAY. YOU MAKE SOMEBODY LOOK BAD THAT IS THE CHEAP HEAT. THIS WAY I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE GAWKER.

THE GAWKER YOU DUMB NO GOOD SON OF A BITCH YOU GET THE CHEAP HEAT YOU DON’T RESPECT THE PRIVACY YOU HAVE NO CLASS YOU TRY TO BURY THE PEOPLE FROM THE CHEAP HEAT. YOU ARE NOT THE REAL YOU ARE THE JABRONI OF THE EARTH. NOT EVEN THE 100 MILLION MILLION DOLLAR SAVE YOU FROM MAKE THE WORLD A BAD PLACE. YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU TAKE THE PRIVACY AWAY. I CANT WAIT I SEE MR. GAWKER I SUPLEX YOU PUT YOU IN CAMEL CLUTCH BREAK YOUR HIS BACK I MAKE HIM HUMBLE. I AM THE LEGEND AND YOU WILL ALL SEE WHEN YOU WATCH MY MOVIE . EVERYBODY PUT ME OVER BIG TIME BECAUSE I AM NO JABRONI #sheikmovie

That's...terrible reasoning. I mean fair enough not liking the song I get that. But the separation of video games music and real life music...lol

It does make me ponder how that mindset translates to wrestling themes in general.
Taking our beloved COO Trips for example is his My Time theme not real music but The Game is because Motorhead performed it? these are the pressing questions.
And that's ignoring "Higher Brain Pattern", aka the instrumental My Time.

The Dr. Did that silly. But my hip slipped out of place and was twisted. Basically imagine an ice cream cone melting and the ice cream sliding off to the side. That's how my hip was pre surgery.

They just hammer a bunch of nails into you like you're a piece of wood?

Moder medicine.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
When we gonna get Cena v. Roman for the ultimate in Smark Confusion

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
would there be any confusion? at this point most people are clamoring for a return of cena.

anybody but roman, as they say

You're dramatically underestimating how much the average smark believes John Cena is personally responsible for everything they hate in wrestling.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
He pops out of a hole in the ring at WM Star to drag Taker down to hell giving the ultimate Attitude Adjustment to the Authority.
Let's be real now, me, you, real, shoot, no work, no worked shoots, real shoot talk, bang, bang. The Authority isn't going anywhere for a long time.

Hyped but not as much as I had expected for Samoa Joe vs. Sami Zayn 2/3 falls tonight. Zayn looks a step slow after his injury, so he needs to have a good match.

Angry Grimace

Zayn really needed the time to grow his hair back. The shaved head thing just didn't work no sirree.

Zach

NeoGAF Vince McMahon! I'm about to watch Psychosis vs. Disco Inferno on this Nitro!

Edit: Nevermind. Looks like Tokyo Magnum is wrestling in Disco's stead.

Edit 2: Nope. Scott Norton just came out and powerbombed them both. Nice hero, NVM.

RBH

UrFight-995x565.jpg

Jim Ross revealed in his latest blog that he will be calling the “UR Fight” iPPV event on Sunday, March 20th from the Celebrity Theatre in Phoenix, Arizona with Kurt Angle vs. Rey Mysterio.

The event will also feature Dan Severn vs. Tank Abbott, replacing Ken Shamrock, in a MMA Fight, Michael Bisping vs. Chael Sonnen in a Grappling Match and Roy Jones Jr. vs. college basketball player and MMA fighter Vyron Phillips in a Boxing Match.

Ross wrote the following on his blog and Twitter:

“THIS JUST IN….. I will be on the broadcast team for urshow.tv on PPV Sunday March 20 from Phoenix. It’s pro wrestling, boxing, MMA and grappling all on one card and all on one PPV. Visit urshow.tv for all the incredulous information. This will be the most outrageous, unpredictable show that I’ve ever called in all likelihood. More info coming soon. Follow me on twitter @JRsBBQ and @urshowtv for more timely info.”

shaowebb

I think a lot of Roman's problem is his high spots look weak most of the time. Superman punch looks like a joke (especially now that AJ's is in the WWE to outshine it) and his spear (like most) just doesn't look scary. I think with spear's if you're not a big angry scary sumbitch you just wont get over with it. Roman is a quiet little brood a muffin who just doesn't look scary with that as his spot.

Not certain what a good finish would be given his style and what's already in the fed. Has to be something he can hit anyone with or he wouldn't have a spot worth unloading on the heavier guys in the roster. Maybe a half nelson slam is a move that he could definitely hit without fail. Saw a guy kick a dude in the stomach and double hammer lock his opponent pulled him into a ddt. Basically the opponent hit knees with his arms behind his back and the sender flopped to his back hard to sell it. Looked stiff as hell but was pretty safe. Same guy would also get them in a single hammerlock brain buster too but I think thats outlawed in WWE and not a move you can do to bigger guys. He needs a grab and dump you move and not a lift move.

Fuck I can't polish this turd. Roman's dull and he doesn't look strong in any of his finishers in spite of them being moves meant to make you look like you hit people hard.

Lmfao they're calling Billy the derogatory 'F' word also a pile of sticks. He covers his ears like a little kid and yells shut up. This is the first time he gets referred to as Mr. Ass.

Angry Grimace

I think a lot of Roman's problem is his high spots look weak most of the time. Superman punch looks like a joke (especially now that AJ's is in the WWE to outshine it) and his spear (like most) just doesn't look scary. I think with spear's if you're not a big angry scary sumbitch you just wont get over with it. Roman is a quiet little brood a muffin who just doesn't look scary with that as his spot.

Not certain what a good finish would be given his style and what's already in the fed. Has to be something he can hit anyone with or he wouldn't have a spot worth unloading on the heavier guys in the roster. Maybe a half nelson slam is a move that he could definitely hit without fail. Saw a guy kick a dude in the stomach and double hammer lock his opponent pulled him into a ddt. Basically the opponent hit knees with his arms behind his back and the sender flopped to his back hard to sell it. Looked stiff as hell but was pretty safe. Same guy would also get them in a single hammerlock brain buster too but I think thats outlawed in WWE and not a move you can do to bigger guys. He needs a grab and dump you move and not a lift move.

Fuck I can't polish this turd. Roman's dull and he doesn't look strong in any of his finishers in spite of them being moves meant to make you look like you hit people hard.

I don't think any of Roman's moves could be seriously called a "high spot."

The Super Man Punch is a lot less cool than AJ's springboard forearm (Kevin Owens is calling this move the "Styles Crash." Really.), but its not like Roman could perform that move even if AJ wasn't already doing it. The thing the Super Man Punch does is that at least he rarely comes off looking like Shane McMahon with it because its such a slow theatrical blow.

IDK, Roman's wrestling is the least of his problems. His in-ring work is completely fine.

According to PWInsider, AAA star Garza Jr. is set to work a WWE tryout camp in March. Garza, the nephew of former WCW star Hector Garza, is expected to sign with the company for NXT and possibly the WWE Global Cruiserweight Series.

The belief is that despite Garza’s young age, his experience will bring a veteran mindset. Garza’s cousin Ultimo Ninja will be coming with him to the tryouts
Did we know this?

Top Bottom