• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Don't Forget, You're Here Forever.

TraBuch

Banned
Have you guys heard of this Lucha Underground thing? I was just flipping through channels and I happened upon this thing and people were wearing moth costumes and women were getting brutalized and cat people were doing flips and ninja skeletons were being cool and some big guy was killing people and dragons were getting beaten up by dudes with nunchucks in a bathroom and spacemen were coming down to save the day and some car salesman wizard guy magically turned an ugly woman hot.

It was pretty cool.

Fox318

53996d340d2c1204c5f46be2a56ab159.jpg
Stop quoting hitler

Zach

So, that's a no for now. Okay.

son of a bitch!
I'd probably make an impulse buy if I saw it available to stream on Amazon honestly. It's just a matter of convenience. I mean, I bought The Resurrection of Jake the Snake Roberts the other day because it was available at my fingertips.

shaowebb

If in ring stuff looking weak is a problem then Dean should be getting the full brunt of smark fury since his offence is the equivalent of gettin hit with a wet paper towel.

No, Roman's in ring is fine, he isn't nearly as explosive as he was as the hot tag of The Shield but he always delivers in big matches.

Except Ambrose is an entertaining character. Roman could use better high spots is all I'm saying because his biggest moves are arguably his worst looking. Just get him something that looks decent to finish a spot with and he'd finish a lot higher than he is now is all I'm saying. Weak finishes mean the last thing you remember is someone looking weak and his finishers look weaaaaaaaaaaaak.

Zach

Bro for $10 I get to watch mnw, old ppvs, roadblock, nxt takeover, and mania. You want people to spend $85 on LU? Lol.
$85.00?!

Have you guys heard of this Lucha Underground thing? I was just flipping through channels and I happened upon this thing and people were wearing moth costumes and women were getting brutalized and cat people were doing flips and ninja skeletons were being cool and some big guy was killing people and dragons were getting beaten up by dudes with nunchucks in a bathroom and spacemen were coming down to save the day and some car salesman wizard guy magically turned an ugly woman hot.

It was pretty cool.
Never heard of it.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

It was pretty cool.

It's the best wrestling show on television right now, hands down.

Except Ambrose is an entertaining character. Roman could use better high spots is all I'm saying because his biggest moves are arguably his worst looking. Just get him something that looks decent to finish a spot with and he'd finish a lot higher than he is now is all I'm saying. Weak finishes mean the last thing you remember is someone looking weak and his finishers look weaaaaaaaaaaaak.
so if you have an entertaining character than looking weak in ring isn't(that big) a problem? good we agree!

That's Roman's problem, his character and his booking, his in ring is fine if someone like Ambrose can still get over with his shit.

It was pretty cool.
You sure that isn't Teamo Supremo?

To watch Kane's first match livebhad to be a treat. You got to watch it in red light and it was against mankind.

Mankind has taken the thrown from the apron into the announcement table too many times. Each time it's funnier

Bwahaha Farooq cheated Ahmed with the ref right beside him.

Also Rocky sucks everywhere!

Animal tells them to shout LoD and when they do, Rock turns around to tell them to stfu

Kevin Dunn thanks for the spaceship noise in 97

Sasha Banks is fine as hell

Also that Motorhead cover for Sympathy for the Devil is pretty badass. Makes me interested in the Roman/HHH feud just a little bit because it's so good.

Wtf they cut the confrontation between Vince and Bret off of the network version of SS 97. On the vhs version you could see it but not this one?

Top Bottom