• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Don't Forget, You're Here Forever.

Fox318

Can't say I blame Sandow if true. This time last year he was in the top 3 most over people in the company.

Well they had to give Cena a win over him because its Cena and Sandow had to be repackaged because and Big Show had to get a win because Roman had to look strong after Mania.

Roman's push killed Sandow's career.

Barrage

If it's Sandow, people are gonna get a rude awakening as to his value outside the WWE system. If Sandow went to New Japan he would be the worst wrestler there besides Cheeseburger.

Mahonay

Banned

Recall

Do we have the final card for Roadblock?

Intrigued like always to see how the show pans out especially in regards to building to Wrestlemania.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Do we have the final card for Roadblock?

Intrigued like always to see how the show pans out especially in regards to building to Wrestlemania.

It's a house show; I doubt it was ever planned to have any real impact on Mania. The card right now is just:

Ambrose v. Triple H
Lesnar v. Bray Wyatt
New Day v. League of Nations
Enzo & Cass v. The Revival

Which means the rest of the card is probably just random house show matches, like Charlotte defending the title against Naomi or something.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I miss Eddie. One of the greatest wrestlers ever.

Favorite Eddie?

m5JWWYO.jpg

This is Eddie Prime. I don't feel WWE did much for him except give him a world title stage to work on. Everything he did there, he also achieved in WCW.

He always looked "off" in WWE.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Why do you hate prowrestlingtees? I can't keep up on all this detestation.

They put out a Black Lives Matter parody shirt, showing they don't give a shit about black folks.

Verendus

Banned
Favourite Eddie is a tough question. I thought he was great in WCW, but I also adored his main event run in the WWE. He's one of the most versatile wrestlers I've seen. And he had a lot of charisma and personality.

Imagine if he had another five years in the WWE before retiring on his own terms. We missed out on a lot of big wrestling programs. From Shawn Michaels, Jimmy Haitch, Undertaker to Cena, Orton, Edge, Punk, Jeff Hardy, and many others.

Anyway it's cool how Truth Commissions and Kurrgan are together but not really. Kurrgan should win the Rumble do when Taker beats HBK in the casket match they face each other at WM 14

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
They put out a Black Lives Matter parody shirt, showing they don't give a shit about black folks.
wrong shitty wrestling t-shirt company. prowrestlingtees enables people like frank the clown to think they're famous
im not a child

you and the smashers can sit in the corner with your sausage fingers and have fun with that

what else are you gonna do while you spend the extra 40 to finish off your unfinished 60 dollar game?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Favorite Eddie?

m5JWWYO.jpg

This is Eddie Prime. I don't feel WWE did much for him except give him a world title stage to work on. Everything he did there, he also achieved in WCW.

He always looked "off" in WWE.

He always looked roided off his ass in WWE.

Like it or not he had a much more impactful WWE run then he did in WCW. I'm not saying that WWE is the most tolerant place in the world but there was no way in hell they'd ever make him world champion in WCW. That's just not how things worked there.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Vince McMahon
no more brown bags for my meals

it's friday, i'm stretching thin here for stupid giggles

am I racist? Or is Vince? I've never seen anything suggesting he himself is a racist

wrong shitty wrestling t-shirt company. prowrestlingtees enables people like frank the clown to think they're famous

Shit. they're all trashy to me.

what else are you gonna do while you spend the extra 40 to finish off your unfinished 60 dollar game?

game is finished to me, all I need is training mode, vs, and a functioning online

#fgc #hardcore

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I wonder why Vince bitched about dirtsheets (e.g. Meltzer) while doing the press junket for WrestleMania 33 being in Orlando. Not only is that a random place to moan about that, wasn't Vince himself one of Meltzer's contacts back in the day?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
At the very least Vince enables racists in his corporate structure and has run with some rather stereotypical angles as recent as just a few years ago. He's the ultimate authority on what airs on RAW.

Zach

So prowrestlingtees is fine then?

I mean, I'm not buying anything, but I'm just wondering. They're fine. I've decided they're fine.

And heel WCW Eddie is incredible. Cream of the crop there.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
So prowrestlingtees is fine then?

I mean, I'm not buying anything, but I'm just wondering. They're fine. I've decided they're fine.

And heel WCW Eddie is incredible. Cream of the crop there.

they also make cheap versions of njpw merch with worse quality shirts than the real deal and actively go after people that sell njpw merch.

even bootaaay hates them. so it's not just me. they're not fine.

By next week I should have Pokken to add to Naruto UNS4 and Street fighter 5 thus you can subscribe to my newsletter now to get the insider scoops as to what game is most worthy of your time next week.

Zach

they also make cheap versions of njpw merch with worse quality shirts than the real deal and actively go after people that sell njpw merch.

even bootaaay hates them. so it's not just me. they're not fine.

Are they cheaper than buying official New Japan shirts? And is it legal?

If yes and yes, then it seems fine.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Have Division and Stardew Valley right now. Will have Pokken next week then I'll probably play those until Tokyo Mirage comes out.

If that rumored Mafia release date of April is true, that'll be another thing.

orioto

Good Art™
WWE giving AJ and Owens a 30 minute match for the IC title at a house show. Master trolling. "We get what you want fuckers, we just don't want any of that shit on tv!!"

Top Bottom