• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Don't Forget, You're Here Forever.

Are they cheaper than buying official New Japan shirts? And is it legal?

If yes and yes, then it seems fine.

They're fully licensed, but conversely there's also nothing wrong with people complaining that the shirts are of low quality and often don't feature arm and/or back prints that the Japanese shirts do - yet PWTees decidedly do not like people pointing out this fact and have thrown several hissy fits on twitter over the matter.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
A 30 minute WWE style match on television is probably 20 minutes of locking up anyways.

Zach

They're fully licensed, but conversely there's also nothing wrong with people complaining that the shirts are of low quality and often don't feature arm and/or back prints that the Japanese shirts do - yet PWTees decidedly do not like people pointing out this fact and have thrown several hissy fits on twitter over the matter.

Do they advertise them with arm/back prints? If not, that's on the consumer. Like, if it were me, I'd be like "hey, WrasslinTees, you guys have the print on the arm/back or not?" and then purchase accordingly.

But yeah, I understand complaining about lower quality shirts in general. That seems fair. But if you're getting what's advertised to you, I don't understand the complaint.

Go to Destiny GAF in the OT, and see what a contributor I am. Be proud of one of Wrassle gaf's sons.

I came up with the OT title baby and it was used.

Go to Destiny GAF in the OT, and see what a contributor I am. Be proud of one of Wrassle gaf's sons.

I came up with the OT title baby and it was used.
I'm proud of you, considering you're a clone and all. A bad clone for that matter. The year I'm in now is the year a video game was made about your brother in which you are the main boss.

Son Of D

wrong shitty wrestling t-shirt company. prowrestlingtees enables people like frank the clown to think they're famous

I've seen a youtuber who covers wrestling plug his shirt and he's not even that big on Youtube (99 thousand subs). Makes me wonder if anyone has actually bought them.

I need another Legends of Wrestlemania video game. Or Legends of Wrestling.

I just want a game where I play as stars from 1987-2000 WWF. Gotta have DoA, Los Boricuas, Southern Justice, Barry Horrowitz, Alundra Blayze, Bull Nakano, Papa Shango, Sid etc

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Dying for S3 of Killer Instinct. Fucking psyched! So psyched. KI got a raw deal, it's legit as hell and the more people try it, the better. It's also The Right Price.

Even if you're the cover star, there's still no guarantee that Yukes will bother to give you a good model.

image-2015-07-31-14-36-27

And holy shit, they somehow managed to regress even from last gen.

TuKb.png

Kaladin

Good evening friends.

I have been incommunicado for the past week or so. My fiance lost her father to cirrhosis of the liver (liver failure) and I've been helping her through these rough times.

At any rate, I think we're both looking forward to watching Brock Lesnar tossing Bray Wyatt around tomorrow night.

Sephzilla

Yeah, I immediately noticed that they just copy/pasted modern Undertaker's face onto the other versions. This is the kind of shit I bring up when people say "there is no such thing as a lazy developer".

Good evening friends.

I have been incommunicado for the past week or so. My fiance lost her father to cirrhosis of the liver (liver failure) and I've been helping her through these rough times.

At any rate, I think we're both looking forward to watching Brock Lesnar tossing Bray Wyatt around tomorrow night.
Sorry to hear dude. Hope things get better.

shanafan

I've never been too picky about Yuke's models.

Good evening friends.

Sorry to hear about the loss. I lost my mother due to the same disease a couple years ago. She never drank or smoked, and so her having cirrhosis of the liver was unusual. Due to her liver problems, it affected her kidneys and things just went downhill from there so quickly.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
WWE2Kwhatever usually seems bad for the generation but its not all that bad, its entertaining enough if you want to goof off. I can never time the reversals, its mostly just random if you can actually reverse anything.

Recall

WWE2Kwhatever usually seems bad for the generation but its not all that bad, its entertaining enough if you want to goof off. I can never time the reversals, its mostly just random if you can actually reverse anything.

I hate the how the ropes act, the terrible audio, those tired animations and how it generally isnt fun to play but yeah beyond that the 2K games are ace...

Kaladin

I've never been picky about the WWE2k models. I mean, they have over one hundred models in every game, they can have some shitty ones here and there.

Sorry to hear dude. Hope things get better.

Sorry to hear about the loss. I lost my mother due to the same disease a couple years ago. She never drank or smoked, and so her having cirrhosis of the liver was unusual. Due to her liver problems, it affected her kidneys and things just went downhill from there so quickly.

Thanks guys. This is one of those things that only time can heal. I can only be there for her.

Zach

I'm pretty sure I'll be Redboxing WWE 2K16 again a week from today. My brother is coming over for the day.

As I've said before, the game is a ton of fun when you're downloading old wrasslers and playing the game with others... but it's a really crappy game.

I'm sick of Austin interrupting fucking matches to stun people. Christ. How the fuck would you feel if I interfered in your match and tombstoned you from the top rope. Fucking ignoramus.

Top Bottom