• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Don't Forget, You're Here Forever.

That last Taker face is just :|

Wouldn't look out of place in a Bethesda game.
nvKb.png

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
What's the best Yakuzers available in Anglish? 2?

He always looked roided off his ass in WWE.

Like it or not he had a much more impactful WWE run then he did in WCW. I'm not saying that WWE is the most tolerant place in the world but there was no way in hell they'd ever make him world champion in WCW. That's just not how things worked there.

When he came in and dislocated his shoulder, it threw everything off.

WCW Eddie will always be my favorite.

Looking like I'm hitting TakeOver: London, the Saturday Evolve show, and WrestleMania that weekend. I'm debating the WrestleCon show Saturday night. Watching Raw on TV because I'm not paying out the nose for a ticket on the secondary market.

Fox318

I've only seen a few wrestling shirts in real life.

1 Daniel Bryan
1 Roman Reigns
2 Cena
3 Hulkamania
and 6 guys wearing Ryder shirts together

Verendus

Banned
Roman has such inspiring catchphrases.

I can. I will.
One versus All.
Balee dat.
One Man, Alone, Betrayed by the fans he loves.

And so on.

Zach

I've only seen a few wrestling shirts in real life.

1 Daniel Bryan
1 Roman Reigns
2 Cena
3 Hulkamania
and 6 guys wearing Ryder shirts together

I don't think I've seen anything but John Cena shirts on children. At least in the last 10 years.

That being said, and you guys might enjoy this: my lady friend and I recently ordered Asuka shirts to wear to NXT like the big, fat wrassle nerds we are, and when we met for lunch today... she was wearing the shirt! In public! In front of business-types!

I of course fled the scene immediately.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
3 tugs at the heartstrings. Orphans. All I will say.

4 is awesome.

I gave up on 3 most of the way through. I just hate bastard kids, and playing Orphanage Tycoon for the first like 4 hours was a pain in the ass. I do love Kiryu though.

This weeks Lucha, daaaaaamn. That three way match was great.

Cage is so damn lame.

Moth is weird and the match was kind of boring but that shit at the end was creepy

GunBR

Just now i'm watching Smackdown and...Sheamus really yelled "This is Sparta"?

After "Are you not entertained" his new gimmick is to quote old movies?

Just play the classics
MoZqry3.png
Look in the top right corner, can't even escape Trips when going back in time to a nineties capcom title, maybe I understand jmdajr's avatar just a little bit more now.

Really though I'm so starved for some wrasslin' games, and the only alternative I'm seemingly offered is Five Star Wrestling with characters like Harveedee, Andy Organ and Ragnabrock....

There's an article on wwe.com about WWE Brawl and it just makes me sad that we don't have an All Stars sequel.
All Stars was flawed but a sequel could've really delivered, so of course it never happened.

Roman has such inspiring catchphrases.

I can. I will.
One versus All.
Balee dat.
One Man, Alone, Betrayed by the fans he loves.

And so on.
I'm not going to lie, "I Can, I Will" pops into my head when times are tough.
I know that if I keep on trucking against the power I will achieve many title shot equivalents in my everyday life.

I'd like that last one on a t shirt in time for Mania.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I like how all of them apparently go to John Cena's tailor

A wild woman's match appears in early 97. Malia Hosaka v Madusa

On my roku when I navigate to the correct year it queues up each year and I have to wait while each year's videos load up like I'm flipping through channels

Top Bottom