• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Don't Forget, You're Here Forever.

Ithil

Saxton is terrible because no one in the world can remember a single thing he has ever said.
At least those incredibly incompetent commentators had memorably terrible lines and moments.

Saxton might as well be static.

darkbanjo

Now that is what I'm after. Thanks

£22.80 on Amazon though. £7 via Kindle. I think I need a kindle.

£23 is a lot for Lion's Pride. I got it for Christmas, and it was a decent read, but not quite as thorough and detailed as I was hoping it would be.

jmdajr

Edward H Leslie
17 hours ago

This is unreal! Why would my wife be brought up in the Hogan sex trial? Shits about to go down if the real truth comes out.

Edward H Leslie
17 hours ago

This is unreal! Why would my wife be brought up in the Hogan sex trial? Shits about to go down if the real truth comes out.
That sounds like something a teenager would say on twitter but he's right. Why would Hogan be mentioning his wife? Or whoever did?

That sounds like something a teenager would say on twitter but he's right. Why would Hogan be mentioning his wife? Or whoever did?
He said he didn't have many friends. That he was friends with him but his wife didn't like him.

Ahhhh hell nawwwees man hogan just didn't mention my wife shit bouts to go down

Verendus

Banned
Who the fuck is that in the middle? I don't think he's ever been on TV.
Do you need a prescription for new glasses friend?

I sure hope you're not claiming to find that gentleman unrecognizable for any other reason. But I will help you regardless. That man in the middle is one the greatest superstars in the WWE today. His name is Big E.

Heel

how could anyone think this is real

Wikipedia said:
Fernandez sparked controversy in the WWC in 1989 when he wrestled Invader #3. During the match, Fernandez landed a knee drop off the top rope to Invader #3's midsection; the impact apparently ruptured Invader #3's stomach cavity, causing him to vomit blood all over the ring while Fernandez landed two more knee drops. There have been debates on whether or not Invader #3's injury was a work, with some theorizing that the incident came about due to real life bad blood between Fernandez and Jose Gonzalez, the booker of WWC who was acquitted of murdering Bruiser Brody earlier that year. Others say the blood was a combination of pig's blood and vodka.[1] In an interview with Bill Apter, Fernandez stated that it was not a work and was done deliberately as an act of vengeance for the death of Brody.[2]

seriously, let's talk about this. i'm gettin' hot about it just thinking there's people out there that can watch this and think that's what happened. come on, dudes. COME THE HECK ON.

images

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

seriously, let's talk about this. i'm gettin' hot about it just thinking there's people out there that can watch this and think that's what happened. come on, dudes. COME THE HECK ON.

Can't it be both? Invader 3 drunk on pig's blood and vodka...?

Recall

It was for a different angle right? I heard it was all taped before Brody died.

Heel

Can't it be both? Invader 3 drunk on pig's blood and vodka...?

as an expert on blood capsules, maybe i just have a better eye than most, but it's pretty clear that a dude taking shoot knee drops and vomiting blood isn't going to stick around for more.

this reminds me of that eddie guerrero 'heart attack' on youtube. seriously, read the comments

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWRpQOeWvS4

This was handled terribly. Medics should of realised quite quickly he was having a heart attack and should of acted on it. It's RIDICULOUS that guy had to PIN a man down until they ended the fight for him to get medical attention. It should of ended once he hit the ground by medics rushing in. I hope they changed their policies after this terrible event.

309 THUMBS UP

I TOTALLY remember seeing this, this was filmed in 2004. You can EASILY tell this was NOT scripted. You could see it in JBL's eyes. He stood there watching him for a minute wondering if he was kayefabing it or not, after he realized he wasn't, he told the reff to count the pin and end the match. Some ppl argue saying that was disrespectful etc etc, but as a pro wrestler, you HAVE to do that to keep kayefabe alive. It's written in the wrestling books. If something legit happens to somebody, they have to pin them to stop the match in order for them to carry them away. If he didn't pin him and they ended up breaking kayefabe instead, it would of ended REALLY badly

Dilated pupils cannot be faked idiots. He was staring off into the distance because he was literally unconscious. It was a good thing that guy went ahead and pinned him like PGComet said.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Crush got his ass beat an decided he didn't want to be in the WWE anymore. 😂

Run to wCw you pussy, leaving your brothers like that

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
He said he didn't have many friends. That he was friends with him but his wife didn't like him.

Ahhhh hell nawwwees man hogan just didn't mention my wife shit bouts to go down

There's no such thing as the carny code where you keep other wrestler's wife's name out of your mouth in a court of law. Unless I'm mistaken and this trial is being presided over by the Hon. Mark Callaway.

as an expert on blood capsules, maybe i just have a better eye than most, but it's pretty clear that a dude taking shoot knee drops and vomiting blood isn't going to stick around for more.

this reminds me of that eddie guerrero 'heart attack' on youtube. seriously, read the comments

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWRpQOeWvS4

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
I remember when he died, people tried to use this video as proof that hos body was in body shape. So many people worked themselves over it. People believed it so much, they almost had me believing it but I knew that shit was work. SD is taped so why the fuck would they show it?

Heel

lmao damn those Eddie comments are gold.

if he passed out, why was there fear so clearly in his eyes, and why did they stay open when he fell? yes this wasnt the heart attack that killed him, but it was a heart attack none the less. there were many things that made this seem staged, but one single thing proves to me that this was genuine. and that was the look of pure, real fear on eddie's face. you cant fake true human emotion, no matter how hard you try, and that was real. 

Top Bottom