• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Don't Forget, You're Here Forever.

painey

Hey Fox, how you doin'?

6vKb.png

Ryback goes suit shopping with John Cena

Menome

Anyone shoot today?

Hogan's ex-wife.

EDIT:

Terry,

YOU have single handedly ruined our 25-year marriage and our family … my trust, my love, my future, our future family with grandchildren, holidays, weddings, our kids’ lives, homes, their ability to trust, our poor animals, friends, neighbors, your career, finances, trademarks, retirement, your legacy, your reputation, your health … even your soul … You lost it ALL.

You took me for granted and never appreciated me or our beautiful family … blaming me for your horrendous mistakes.

And yet you continue in life this very way, still .. Hiding behind those sunglasses, false smile , oh … and the bandana!

Until you can really apologize, to me … And to our children … I will never ever forgive you.

Linda

I'm tempted to buy WWE 2K16 again because of Earthquake and Typhoon being in, they were core members of my "Faces of Fat" stable when I was a kid, last time I made them was back on Smackdown vs Raw 2006, it might be time to bring it back. When it came to games their leader "Titan" (because that was the most fitting call name) basically a maxed out everything on the body sliders, with a grayish wife beater, jorts, a brown skullet and the most neckbeardly facial hair along with the most spread out body hair option.

What is the nickname of Paige again? Houseowner?
I thought it was Horseowner? She never stops shutting up about that damn horse she owns.

Lots of WWC stuff was televised.

Puerto Rico is the only place where the fans still think it's real

And India, kayfabe is alive and well there keeping Natwarlal's spirit alive.

Adree

I gave up on 3 most of the way through. I just hate bastard kids, and playing Orphanage Tycoon for the first like 4 hours was a pain in the ass. I do love Kiryu though.

Yakuza 3 is a sloppy mess of a game but it does pick up well towards the end and it gives a lot of context as to why Kiryu is so damned angry at who he faces at the end of 4. I think I enjoyed it more than 5 which really stretches to make everything in the plot fit into one huge conspiracy.

In my own watch-through of the Attitude Era, it's a surprise to me when a match ends without someone running in or causing a ringside distraction.
I know for sure you're not referring to any Raw main event. All of those had swerves. It's so weird when you look at stuff from 93-96.

GunBR

Apologies for coming late to this: What's the point of Road Block?

Well, it's gonna finish the Bray vs Brock storyline that everyone thought it would be a Mania match
And with Dean vs HHH they tried to make people forget for a moment that we gonna see the beginning of the Roman Empire after WM

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Yakuza 3 is a sloppy mess of a game but it does pick up well towards the end and it gives a lot of context as to why Kiryu is so damned angry at who he faces at the end of 4. I think I enjoyed it more than 5 which really stretches to make everything in the plot fit into one huge conspiracy.

Thanks pal. Maybe I will go back...I did the lion's share of the game.

3 had a relatively decent story (gets great towards the end). Was a lot more challenging than 4. Sadly I probably won't play 5. Difficult to go back to sub-1080p/30fps these days after playing PC games for the last 2 years. Tried going back to Red Dead Redemption on PS3 recently, it was fucking horrible.

Carnby

Yakuza 3 was the worst of the series, but I still enjoyed it. I just didn't like that so much of the game took place at Orphanage Island.

We have the stick in the living room. Ps4 in bed room. Stick is too laggy for my heavy usage lol.

Get the box. It has 802.11n 5Ghz!

Heel, you expect me to believe that Bellator actually drug tests?

Texas is maybe top 2 most lax states in the country with regards to that stuff. The fact Kimbo and Ken both failed there of all places would be like Fedor failing a test in RIZIN: so blatantly on roids the veins in their enlarged tits spell out DOPE

Watching some 98 ECW Hardcore TV on the network...did they actually make new tracks to cover up the licensed music? A lot of it is actually pretty faithful to the originals, which I really dig. Taz's especially is very close. This is the first time I've watched on the network though so will have to see how consistent it is.

I know Joey Styles has said on Twitter that the reason it's taken them so long to get ECW stuff on there is because of the unlicensed music

Either way, it's infinitely preferable than the usual throwing generic BS over the songs. Reminds me of the themes from the ECW games, close enough to evoke the songs but still dancing around copyright. It's an art.

WWE star Kane recently spoke with TheWhig.com and below are some interview highlights:

If WrestleMania 32 will be his last:

“Who knows, man. I’m still having a good time and I think I’m still performing at a pretty high level as well, so as long as I can do that, and I’m good, then I’ll hang around.”

Kane
Is here to stay 😁😁😁😁

Xemnas89

So Smackdown this week was the first time I've watched WWE in 8 months. When did Mauro Ranallo come to wwe? I don't remember hearing that but I liked that he was actually calling the moves in the matches. Also seemed like Lawler was a heel commentator again. When did that happen?

So Smackdown this week was the first time I've watched WWE in 8 months. When did Mauro Ranallo come to wwe? I don't remember hearing that but I liked that he was actually calling the moves in the matches. Also seemed like Lawler was a heel commentator again. When did that happen?
January.

Top Bottom