• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Don't Forget, You're Here Forever.

I'm sure this was discussed years ago, but what does everyone here think about the Mongo Wrestling Alliance. Good animated series on wrestling?

DMczaf

There was some really, really great stuff. But even the good stuff was pretty sloppy at times. But what really dragged it down is that I didn't think the last two matches were anything to write home about.

Well you still have summers lam 98 then!

WWF gets good in late 98

Friends, I have just broken up with my girlfriend of two years and can't drown my sorrows for the evening due to the medication I'm on.

I am hoping that Roadblock is stupid and entertaining enough to take my mind off things. It can't be any worse than Fastlane...can it?

Sorry to hear you're having troubles Menome, it always happens to the good ones.

It's best to keep in mind the old saying; "the best way to get over someone is to 'do a Sandow' and get under someone"

Menome

This Godfather ho-offering stuff is pretty hideous.

Yep. I started my watch-through of the Attitude Era with Survivor Series 1998 and it was great. Then the RAW afterwards happened, out he comes and I was literally slack-jawed at it.

EDIT: IT'S A NEW 50PPP PAGE, YES IT IS

fPs5Ikm.jpg

Anth0ny

WWE will have a live event tomorrow night at the Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City, New Jersey, opposite the Roadblock WWE Network special. It features Kevin Owens vs AJ Styles in a 30 minute Iron Man match for the WWE Intercontinental title.

mother fucker

i might go to roadblock tonight but this is just bumming me out

Zach

Wrestling logic is so delightfully dumb. Jericho did a back kick low blow thing on the referee and the ref fell down, unconscious.

Doc says let's get a word from the leaderbof NoD and The Rock grabs the mic and starts talking, then Farooq looks at him and gravs the mic and ssys you're just begging for me to whoop your ass lmfao. Sounds like my granddad. This is the infamous nod gif.

NoD walk down the aisle and this tool and waving his confederate flag high. Racist fuck.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Attitude Era and the Monday Night Wars was the last time wrestling was good though.
Depends on what you like. If you place importance on the in-ring, it was probably the worst spot American wrestling has ever been in. Just dogshit all over.

Top Bottom