• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Don't Forget, You're Here Forever.

Monsoon classic uploaded a bunch of 1987 Jim Crockett

CdXLhqKUYAACIcB.jpg

https://t.co/hkHxCk9nYy

Doc says let's get a word from the leaderbof NoD and The Rock grabs the mic and starts talking, then Farooq looks at him and gravs the mic and ssys you're just begging for me to whoop your ass lmfao. Sounds like my granddad. This is the infamous nod gif.

NoD walk down the aisle and this tool and waving his confederate flag high. Racist fuck.

I've often heard of Haye's/Hendrix's southern leanings.

Striker

Doc says let's get a word from the leaderbof NoD and The Rock grabs the mic and starts talking, then Farooq looks at him and gravs the mic and ssys you're just begging for me to whoop your ass lmfao. Sounds like my granddad. This is the infamous nod gif.

NoD walk down the aisle and this tool and waving his confederate flag high. Racist fuck.
Farooq's quick hits to the other members in the Nation is incredible.

I've often heard of Haye's/Hendrix's southern leanings.
I find it weird how he's usually always stuck interviewing NoD. He probably plabned for it to be that. He has issues forreal.

Striker, you damn right. They test Farooq and get knocked the fuck down. The Rumble was great because they all actually fought each other instead of ganging up on others.

Lothar

Banned
Depends on what you like. If you place importance on the in-ring, it was probably the worst spot American wrestling has ever been in. Just dogshit all over.

I'll agree with that. I prefer excellent matches (HBK at WM, Flair/Steamboat, Austin/Bret, Austin/Rock) over everything. But I much prefer moments like Mankind winning the title, corporate Rock, Austin vs Vince promos, Austin getting in Tyson's face, to just plain good wrestling matches.

I'm interested to see what Zach gives Survivor Series 98. I'd give it an A.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
New HITMAN is incredibly legit. Fixes things Absolution got wrong, it's pretty incredible. Highly recommended. Best sandbox !

New HITMAN is incredibly legit. Fixes things Absolution got wrong, it's pretty incredible. Highly recommended. Best sandbox !

What are you playing it on?

I tried the PS4 beta and I wanted to love it, but it was buggy as fuck and felt really rough around the edges. Left me with the impression that waiting for the complete game to launch at the end of the year would be the best option...

Has it been tidied up?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
What are you playing it on?

I tried the PS4 beta and I wanted to love it, but it was buggy as fuck and felt really rough around the edges. Left me with the impression that waiting for the complete game to launch at the end of the year would be the best option...

Has it been tidied up?

It has. Fully functioning, correct game. PC. I don't even want to waste time with my consoles anymore. Looks unbelievable. For $15 you can take a chance, and it'll pay off. Absolutely fantastic.

It has. Fully functioning, correct game. PC. I don't even want to waste time with my consoles anymore. Looks unbelievable. For $15 you can take a chance, and it'll pay off. Absolutely fantastic.

I don't have a PC to play it on unfortunately, so it would have to be PS4 - i'll have a look for PS4 tech impressions and see what the consensus is.

I had some weird moments in the beta - people alerted to my silent murder in a bathroom because the victim clipped through the wall, the game not registering completed objectives, plus minor annoyances like audio being way out of sync and the frame rate bouncing all over the shop. Oh, and loading times from planet fuck.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I don't have a PC to play it on unfortunately, so it would have to be PS4 - i'll have a look for PS4 tech impressions and see what the consensus is.

I had some weird moments in the beta - people alerted to my silent murder in a bathroom because the victim clipped through the wall, the game not registering completed objectives, plus minor annoyances like audio being way out of sync and the frame rate bouncing all over the shop. Oh, and loading times from planet fuck.

It's DEFINITELY better. A+ game so far

Top Bottom