• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Don't Forget, You're Here Forever.

Menome

SANDOW SIGHTING

SANDOW SIGHTING

tUoEQL8.jpg

https://twitter.com/wwe/status/708715190888439812

I don't remember Beast in the East or the other house show being that long.

Yeah, it's probably just a placeholder. Only 4 matches even confirmed so far and over half the roster in Atlantic City. 3 would be hard to pull off, and Bray/Brock getting any more than 10 minutes even with Harper interference would be a joke

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Is that a Nasty Boy in the locker room?

So when the Network first showed up I decided to watch every single WCW PPV in reverse chronological order and guess what? The Nasty boys are on almost every single show in 1996-1993, and they are almost always in the worst and longest match on the card.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I mean I assume Sami is fighting someone since he's advertised.

Kane said:
Who knows, man. I’m still having a good time and I think I’m still performing at a pretty high level as well, so as long as I can do that, and I’m good, then I’ll hang around.

I would like to be remembered as the guy who worked hard every night and set an example for the other guys in the locker room, and girls in the locker room. This is what a WWE superstar is supposed to do, this is how they’re supposed to act, this is how they’re supposed to treat the job, this is how they’re supposed to treat the WWE universe. More so than anything, I think that’s how I’d like to be remembered.

#ThereIsKane #ThenNowForever :')))

Vince Russo – Verified account ‏@THEVinceRusso

If WWE "fans" don't think WWE should strive 2 B best they can B, then you're not "fans"---you're shills who will eat whatever they serve.
KfucOsR.png

The problem is they don't

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
The only thing funny about the Edge show is Christian bitching about having had to put Gillberg over.

Hex

Banned
I think the Charlotte/Natalya match was the best match on the card, but they really need to actually sort out the "Ric cheats" endings.

Ha ha he's the dirtiest player in the game Maggle ha ha, reminds me of the old days with Ric Flair and Bob Johnson ha ha. He's still got it Maggle

and i love how they gave this glorified house show a different entrance way but wouldnt give survivor series or summer slam a new tron shit pisses me off

Brinbe

Posted this in the Roadblock thread, but figured I'd shove it in here too.

Fuck, getting out of the Ricoh/CNE area is an absolute nightmare after a packed event. Especially with the Exhibition loop closed. Took me almost 90 mins to get back home and I f'n live downtown.

Otherwise, I don't know how the show came across on the network to everyone watching here, but that was an enjoyable show being there live. That was a smark-ass crowd, as expected and they were mostly hot all night though they burned out a bit towards the end. I had a good time and it completely destroyed what expectations I had beforehand. I'm really not an Ambrose fan, but he def earned some respect pts for that performance. He should've kicked out of that pedigree, but lol @ Trips letting that happen.

New Day were the most over guys there by far. The Swagger choice against Jericho made zero sense considering where we were/ Though watching Jericho cut that promo was so fucking hilariously good. He's busting his ass off to get AJ over, and props to him for that. And that little taste of Brock-Harper just made me want a lot more. I'm glad Bray didn't do shit, he'd be boring in the ring.

And most importantly, there was absolutely zero chants or anything going for Reigns at all. They're fucked if they're gonna try to elevate him @ WM.

Finally, I got a shirt of Brock suplexing a moose. It's awesome.
Not me in the pic, just showing off the shirt.

Zach

Oh, man. The WCWarrior episode is also the episode with Eddie's awkward worked shoot thing about being held down, etc. etc.

So I guess the Latino World Order is happening soon.

Posted this in the Roadblock thread, but figured I'd shove it in here too.

Fuck, getting out of the Ricoh/CNE area is an absolute nightmare after a packed event. Especially with the Exhibition loop closed. Took me almost 90 mins to get back home and I f'n live downtown.

Otherwise, I don't know how the show came across on the network to everyone watching here, but that was an enjoyable show being there live. That was a smark-ass crowd, as expected and they were mostly hot all night though they burned out a bit towards the end. I had a good time and it completely destroyed what expectations I had beforehand. I'm really not an Ambrose fan, but he def earned some respect pts for that performance. He should've kicked out of that pedigree, but lol @ Trips letting that happen.

New Day were the most over guys there by far. The Swagger choice against Jericho made zero sense considering where we were/ Though watching Jericho cut that promo was so fucking hilariously good. He's busting his ass off to get AJ over, and props to him for that. And that little taste of Brock-Harper just made me want a lot more. I'm glad Bray didn't do shit, he'd be boring in the ring.

And most importantly, there was absolutely zero chants or anything going for Reigns at all. They're fucked if they're gonna try to elevate him @ WM.

Finally, I got a shirt of Brock suplexing a moose. It's awesome.

Not me in the pic, just showing off the shirt.
I'm glad that wasn't you

KingBroly

Banned
Part of me wants to get Wrestlemania just so I can see the crowd EVISCERATE Reigns at Mania. Like...yeah. I just don't like Reigns. He's terrible and I can't stand him.

Then Vince will go 'I'M A GAWDDAMM GENIUS DAMMIT!' and wet himself as Reigns holds the title up to a Hurricane of Boos, Jeers and 'Fuck You's.'

It's clear that Ambrose should be pushed as 'the guy' even though they really need like 5-6 with all the fucking TV they have. Ambrose, Owens, AJ, Nakamura, Rollins and Bayley/Sasha for the Women.

Part of me wants to get Wrestlemania just so I can see the crowd EVISCERATE Reigns at Mania. Like...yeah. I just don't like Reigns. He's terrible and I can't stand him.

Then Vince will go 'I'M A GAWDDAMM GENIUS DAMMIT!' and wet himself as Reigns holds the title up to a Hurricane of Boos, Jeers and 'Fuck You's.'

It's clear that Ambrose should be pushed as 'the guy' even though they really need like 5-6 with all the fucking TV they have. Ambrose, Owens, AJ, Nakamura, Rollins and Bayley/Sasha for the Women.
You can easily get Mania, or go you mean go to it?

Was starting to watch rest of Roadblock but when I signed in, had the background of HHH and Rome. Thinking Fuck, I guess I don't have to watch the main event now.
Tag match was great. Any word on Kofi?

Recall

Millennial Dean Ambrose had no idea how to make sure the foot under rope/on the rope spot works, so Triple H school boys him to then clearly show him what he can have done.

Triple H, Cena and Brock Lesnar are main eventers, everyone else is just a plucky underdog.

The whole Wyatt / Lesnar thing wasn't entertaining.

New Day and League of Booty was alright. I was worried about Kofi there for a sec after he planted his head on the mat.

Nattie and Charlotte had a good match.

The Brock and Luke Harper match was kind of bad. It didn't make Bray or Luke look very good at all and was a dumb ending to what could have been a good feud.

I don't know why Sami Zayn had to go out there and sell his ass off for Stardust. I guess that's just a Sami Zayn match.

HHH and Ambrose had a pretty good match. It was pretty much what I expected, but still pretty good.

I actually fell asleep during the Harper and Brock match and woke up a bit later, then I fell asleep for the rest of the show during the Sami Zayn intro. I watched the rest of the show when I woke up. It turns out I didn't miss anything during the Harper and Brock match.

Roadblock should of been less than 2 hours. Wtf was the point of having Horricho and Not Swagg match?

E::Jojo looking sexy at the House Show

Still plowing through Lucha Underground, and I think I just saw the most brutal casket match ever. Holy shit!

Definitely some changes to the fav five since Mil Muertes is murdering people and Pentagon Jr. is snapping arms.

5. King Cuerno
4. Mil Muertes
3. Pentagon Jr.
2. Johnny Mundo
1. Prince Puma

Good stuff.

KingBroly

Banned
It was 2.5. No bullshit, just action. Nothing wrong with it imo.

I'd still prefer 2. It's a quick saturday night alternative to a movie at that rate, without having to go out.

It just makes me hate their 3 hour Raws even more since they can't even fill that crap up 90% of the time.

Hex

Banned
Still plowing through Lucha Underground, and I think I just saw the most brutal casket match ever. Holy shit!

Definitely some changes to the fav five since Mil Muertes is murdering people and Pentagon Jr. is snapping arms.

5. King Cuerno
4. Mil Muertes
3. Pentagon Jr.
2. Johnny Mundo
1. Prince Puma

Good stuff.

I want blu ray releases just so I can own them.
Seriously in love with the product like no other wrasslin out there.

I'm hooked. My friends were out of town this weekend so all that my lazy ass has been doing is watching wrestling. I've gone through half the season in three days.

Top Bottom