• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Don't Forget, You're Here Forever.

Kuroyume

Banned

The best

tumblr_o3szjw0o4E1rhll4qo1_250.gif

MC Safety

I mean, they have

* Ascension (jobbers to both the main roster and NXT)
* Usos (generic babyfaces)
* League of Nations
* New Day
* Lucha Brothers
* Social Outcasts

I guess the Colon brothers are still technically members of the roster but that supposed repackage hasn't actually occurred. That's a pretty thin fucking roster when you have your hottest act as part of that roster.

You forgot the Dudleys.

The Dudleys are the safe choice. I might pit the New Day vs. The Ascension in a redemption storyline. The Ascension needn't win, but maybe they can jumpstart whatever career they have left with a gutsy performance.

I mean, they have

* Ascension (jobbers to both the main roster and NXT)
* Usos (generic babyfaces)
* League of Nations
* New Day
* Lucha Brothers
* Social Outcasts

I guess the Colon brothers are still technically members of the roster but that supposed repackage hasn't actually occurred. That's a pretty thin fucking roster when you have your hottest act as part of that roster.

I hate The Usos so much.

Striker

Jericho's promo prior to the match at Roadblock was well done. Maybe one day heels will be good again in the company that aren't guys past their 40's.

Anyone feel they are going to a Luke Harper vs Bray Wyatt feud after last night. Would be an interesting feud and the Wyatt's being a 4 man group seems pointless right now.

Stone cold you stupid bitch, you're not beating HBK. Now shut the hell up, that's the bottom line because I said so.

You couldn't even beat Bret, so how you gonna beat Shawn.

Then they did like a year later and did that feud between Booker and Stevie Ray that got silly with his introduction and lead to feuding over a letter.
Big T. He lives up to that name now. Flabby and fucking sick forreal. He looks like he weighs about 400lbs.

Sable looks disgusting, she wears the same black jumper every week. That's probably why Marc tells her to piss off.

Owen Hart has defended the European title like 4 Raws in a row. May as well give him some title that's 24/7.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Watched the Roadblock main event.

HHH should be champ coming out of Mania tbh.

Just look at the name of the event and think. Who would you normally set up a roadblock for on the road to wrestlemania if you were doing things logically? The babyface contender/champion, that's who. And well, that's what they did!

Reigns has had his chase and win so I think it should be HHH as well. Despite the hate he gets on GAF I think he always makes for a good champ and puts up great matches. He's a dominant force in the ring and whoever beats him will come away looking great.

I kind of want that to be Dean but at the same time I would be happy if it was Rollins.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
You are looking at the reigning, Undisputed, street fighter v Wrasslegaf champion! GIAN... CARLOOOOOO!
Congrats pal. PM me what platform you'd like the season pass on and I'll figure it out.

Also, upload the vid! I want proof!

GunBR

They could let H keep the title and make him feud with Rollins when he comes back

But if Reigns don't get the title this year, he will probably main event again next year
I doubt that WWE will give up on him before Roman get his Mania moment

Man God

Non-Canon Member
omg pikachu is a luchador in pokken

tumblr_nur0ehdpjr1rucakvo1_540.gif

tumblr_ntfyj7lt071qzp9weo1_540.gif

Two distinct Pikachus in Pokken.

1. Ash's Pikachu with the standard voice, lots of thunder moves, that sort of thing.
2. Lucha Pikachu, a female Pikachu this time with all sorts of indie flippy Lucha Libre moves.

Dave said:
Also, the reason the booking was changed for the Brock Lesnar vs. Bray Wyatt match last night is because Wyatt's back is in real bad shape and he couldn't wrestle.

Just give up on Bray. Stick 12 forks in him, the pulse is gone

MC Safety

Remember when Bray had a future ?

He still does. Wrestling fans think, quite unrealistically, that a wrestler has to win every match or he's doomed.

Bray Wyatt still factors into major storylines. He wrestles every pay per view. He has his own stable. He's done far more with the gimmick than anyone could have thought possible. And he'll be around for years, most likely.

Blame the WWE for the bait and switch. Don't show an extended promotional for a wrestler before a match he's not going to participate in.

Top Bottom