• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Don't Forget, You're Here Forever.

Fox318

All that needs to be said about Cody is he couldn't work a good match with Sami zayn in Canada.

Dude is a bum. He is the modern day David Flair.

All that needs to be said about Cody is he couldn't work a good match with Sami zayn in Canada.

Dude is a bum. He is the modern day David Flair.
images

Kuroyume

Banned
Put Sami in a stardust outfit and make up and see how pumped up the crowd can get for him.

If they can't do something cool with stardust like mid 90s goldust then they may as well kill the gimmick off. And Goldust needs to go if they're going to continue with the R-truth garbage.

Adree

I enjoyed Woods/Cody on the latest Jericho podcast but I think every single time I've heard multiple guests on his show I would have preferred Jericho to not actually be on it.

Stone cold mad because Tyson is the "baddest man on the planet" boo fucking whoo. You busted your ass for 8 years, you can wait one more.

He's just mad because Tyson likes Cold Stone better
I had to read tgat again lol. I thought the pain pills were playing tricks with me.

I actually wasn't that shook when Austin shoved Tyson.

I was more shook when Austin stunned JR and Vince
What what what? How? Dude we watched like almost every Tyson fight so we were like, Welp he's a dead man.

If Owen doesn't win at Mania against Hunter, fuck this company.

Major name possibly returning tomorrow night
Brie Bella noted on Twitter that Daniel Bryan is with her in Pittsburgh right now, which is the host city for WWE Raw tomorrow night.

While it has not been confirmed, speculation is that Bryan could be appearing on the show to potentially further the Lana vs Brie Bella story line:

DMczaf

Brie Bella noted on Twitter that Daniel Bryan is with her in Pittsburgh right now, which is the host city for WWE Raw tomorrow night.

While it has not been confirmed, speculation is that Bryan could be appearing on the show to potentially further the Lana vs Brie Bella story line:

Can he bump?

Adree

I've heard of putting someone over on your way out but talk about an insurmountable task.

Lothar

Banned
Stone cold mad because Tyson is the "baddest man on the planet" boo fucking whoo. You busted your ass for 8 years, you can wait one more.

This was so good watching it live because I was aggravated with how everyone was sucking up to him and kissing his ass all night long. If that wasn't bad enough, then we had to watch him ramble on about nothing in the ring to close the show. Or so we thought. What a moment when Austin came out and flipped him off.

"I ain't gonna shake your damn hand because I ain't out here to make friends with ya!"

This was so good watching it live because I was aggravated with how everyone was sucking up to him and kissing his ass all night long. If that wasn't bad enough, then we had to watch him ramble on about nothing in the ring to close the show. Or so we thought. What a moment when Austin came out and flipped him off
If you knew your ear could become detached from your body, you'd suck up too lol.

Kevin kelly: Last week we heard Vince McMahon....

Austin:You might asbwell shut the hell up because no one wants to listen you

Lmfao

Bray had back problems last night, they say. Riiiiiiiiiiiight!

Does Shotgun Saturday Night and Livewire ever come to WWE Network?
Probably about the same time we get WWF superstars on the network. I'm pissed those things haven't been added because I wouldn't be this far if the content was available.

King talks about his heel turn

Lawler, who had trouble remembering Byron Saxton's name, also talked about his heel turn on commentary and said it was his idea. Lawler knew Mauro wouldn't say anything bad about anyone because he was the new guy and Byron is too nice of a guy, so Lawler suggested to Vince that he go back to his heel persona.

Lawler also said he's just scratching the surface and trying to ease into the turn. Lawler said Vince loved the idea and told him that he misses the way "The King" used to be.

DM, you'll enjoy this

Story goes that HHH was hesitant to put Kurt over early on. In a meeting with Vince, Jerry Brisco just asked HHH who would win in a shoot, him or Kurt. HHH was silent and it was decided that Kurt would go over.

I wonder will Angle be on Raw tomorrow?

If we start hearing about puppies again we'll know Vince is to blame.
We won't have to worry about that due to the lack of them. But that's another discussion for another time m

The WWF hadn't made [Flair] a serious offer due to their legal battles with WCW, plus some within the company had been very vocal in expressing their belief that Flair was too old to come in and headline against Austin.

Among those who argued against bringing Ric Flair back to the WWF was a young man by the name of Hunter Hearst Helmsley, who said outright in a radio interview that Flair should just retire. This was the same Triple H who, five years later, would end up best buddies with the still-active Flair on WWE television, and would, in fact, write the foreword to Flair's autobiography.

GunBR

lol
Great way to use
Bryan

Waiting for him return again in the Raw after Mania to
shake hands with Roman and tell the crowd how he's the best Wrestler he ever worked with

Did Brock call Bray
wussy"gotta keep it PG"
at Roadblock?

E: Is the guy in the black shirt front row drinking beer with a lid on? wtf? At least the miz look alike not drinking with a straw

And fuck HHH. Corrupted ref smh

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Man seeing Jack Swagger always disappoints me. Not because of how low on the card he is, but because he has the Real Americans catchphrase and not once have they ever told one of the announcers to do the following.

Announcer - "Being Accompanied to the ring by ..."
Swagger does the pledge motion and the crowd chants with him "We... the people"
Announcer - "Jack Swagger!"

Would have obviously worked with Ceasaro, but they didn't let him keep it.

yeah, it takes a bit for me to get warmed up and read into people's habits, not to mentioned dropped combos, being predictable myself, etc. I need more practice for sure but this is just me being salty haha.

Games were fun and definitely look forward to playing again. Congrats!
I'll give you a rematch anytime brother! I'll probably be using some Alex next time we play. 😉

Congrats!!
i'm also sad too. I left myself off the Mania SFV card :(
Maybe one day for season 2 you'll have a chance to shine!

Congrats. I'm glad it took the champ to defeat me. Now I'll wait and do a run in on your first title defense
stone-cold-stunner-o.gif

KingBroly

Banned
If I went to Wrestlemania this year and Reigns/Hunter went on last, I'd probably leave before the match started.

Also, Howard Finkel should be the Ring Announcer at Mania. Always. Why? Because he's FUCKING.AWESOME.

Jamie OD

is it Naito's time or will we see LOLOKADAWINS?

njpwh7qlt.png

Here's what I think, Okada beats Naito. Sometime afterwards Naito says Okada challenged him for the match so it doesn't count as his mandatory title shot from winning the NJCup. He uses that title shot for the big Osaka show in May and wins the belt there.

I'll be at the show for the final night of my Japan holiday so I am beyond psyched for it.

klonere

Banned
Here's what I think, Okada beats Naito. Sometime afterwards Naito says Okada challenged him for the match so it doesn't count as his mandatory title shot from winning the NJCup. He uses that title shot for the big Osaka show in May and wins the belt there.

I'll be at the show for the final night of my Japan holiday so I am beyond psyched for it.

Interesting that we are getting this match so early, I thought they might have connived to have it be at the Dome.

I sense some sort of shenanigans as well, I can't see them switching it off Okada in his first real post Tana defense (sorry Goto, you don't count). tbh I fucking love Naito but don't mind Okada beating him here.

klonere

Banned
he delivered two fantastic matches during the NJ Cup so he's already on his way

pity about his WK match being kinda eh

Zach

Two weeks in, I'm not thrilled about the One Warrior Nation's so-called revolution just being a lecture series.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I don't see naito touching the belt anytime soon. I see a multi year reign coming for Okada until the fanbase over there gets bored.

I agree with you. Okada needs to hold it for quite some time to continue to establish himself. The downside is that if this comes to pass, Naito is bumping against the ceiling at the moment. What else could he do now?

But hey, maybe we're wrong!

Recall

I don't see naito touching the belt anytime soon. I see a multi year reign coming for Okada until the fanbase over there gets bored.

Not every wrestler should be a world champion.

If you look at the History of the IWGP World Heavyweight Title you can see it has been hot shotted too often so a lengthy reign would be ace.

Top Bottom