• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Don't Forget, You're Here Forever.

Sephzilla

I heard it was both? Happy to be corrected, so long as there are no STUPID FUCKING ALIENS FROM OUTTA NOWHERE.

Well considering Disney very promptly told him to step aside for the new Star Wars movies, and Lucas wasn't mentioned at all in Disney's press release, I think it's safe to assume he isn't on board for Indy 5

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Sasha Banks for example has to cover all of her expensive for costumes but her fiance makes her gear as well as for other female performers.He was a huge cosplayer and his work is great.

NOTE: Some people get tour buses and expense written into their deal. For example top guys or guys with tenure there get Travel written into their deals.

I always assumed he was employed by WWE since he always seems to be there on UpUpDownDown. I suppose it makes sense that none of the people on the YouTube venture are directly employed by the company.

Weird how Chyna is in a cage above the ring and King hasn't mentioned the time he was in there during Bret v Sir Isaac Yankeem. Sometimes it's like you can't mention the old generation in the new lol

DazzlingPerkyHadrosaurus.gif

Nope, I'm not looking at those gifs. Fuck that ppv.

Backlash ended up being the real WM 2000.

tumblr_mocypqwsI51rptb91o1_250.gif

tumblr_n4aiucwyA41saykaxo3_r1_250.gif

C3Iakpo.gif

I remember getting a 3rd row floor seat to RAW in 2001 for about $70. Wrestlemania X-8 cost me around $350 for about 11 rows back of the ring. In 2016, for Breakout, the seats in the first few rows go for anywhere between $500 and $950.

But you get to take your chair home.

enewtabie

I always assumed he was employed by WWE since he always seems to be there on UpUpDownDown. I suppose it makes sense that none of the people on the YouTube venture are directly employed by the company.

He does work for WWE along with two other ladies that do all the costumes. Murphy also works a full time gig for WWE along with UUDD.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
He does work for WWE along with two other ladies that do all the costumes. Murphy also works a full time gig for WWE along with UUDD.

He was saying that he did them on an independent basis for Banks and the other girls because WWE doesn't provide for it, which would imply he wasn't directly employed by them. I would have been surprised to learn that they really had to buy their own costumes; I don't know how true it is.

bjork

Crush got did dirty. He was too cool to be left hanging upside down in MSG at WMX and then being Farooq's bitch and then being a biker. Fuji-aligned Crush is the best.

Crush got did dirty. He was too cool to be left hanging upside down in MSG at WMX and then being Farooq's bitch and then being a biker. Fuji-aligned Crush is the best.
Crush was just coasting after his program with Macho. Even when he was introduced to nOd and msde the leader of DoA, it's sad. Idk how he lost his enthusiasm. But it was great how they wrote him off to wCw

enewtabie

He was saying that he did them on an independent basis for Banks and the other girls because WWE doesn't provide for it, which would imply he wasn't directly employed by them. I would have been surprised to learn that they really had to buy their own costumes; I don't know how true it is.

If you wanted something special I suppose, otherwise why have three costume designers. He is on the payroll. Worked in NXT, tried some wrestling and got hurt. Actually UUDD has an interview with him where he talks about some of this. :Learning sewing techniques from the girls,etc. The show is actually pretty good. Jericho is supposed to be on it soon .

Here's how I think it works. You can buy trunks,boots,pads,etc.yourself. But If you wanted Angry Grimace with some glitter on your trunks. They would do that.

Angry Grimace

I like how Natalya put on a great match with the champion at Roadhouse and just doesn't get to be on the WrestleMania card in favor of a match centered around Lana.

bjork

boooo zach

The other day, I paid off all my credit cards. It felt nice to see 0 balances. Then I check today and there's interest charges. So I paid them, and I guess this is called residual interest? I had no idea. I hope it's just $0 next month, I want to leave these empty.

Browny

Banned
I was tying to calm him down. It worked for Reigns last night.
LOL

These movies have always been created with the intent of copying and pasting old 40s and 50s seriels. On that front alone, Crystal Skull did a great job mimicing what it was like to watch a program back then. For people who don't give two shits about 40s and 50s seriels, the criticism makes sense. PErsonally, i fucking love Crystal Skull. Everything from a technical, visual, and plot perspective fit the cornball feel of the programs it was intended to replicate perfectly.
I enjoyed everything up to the alien reveal. I can understand the copy and paste-ness of what they were aiming for, but when you've watched 3 films based upon historical and religious stories, and then suddenly BANG ALIENS, it's a bit jarring.

Anyway, I remember being legit shook when Crush returned and heart punched some jobber, like "OMG wtf".

Zach

boooo zach

The other day, I paid off all my credit cards. It felt nice to see 0 balances. Then I check today and there's interest charges. So I paid them, and I guess this is called residual interest? I had no idea. I hope it's just $0 next month, I want to leave these empty.

Good work.

Zach

Slow your roll, Bluekaveli. Go watch some AWA or something before I have to add you to my Ignore List to dodge spoilers.

Imma break my live commentary to say this,

The fact Luna didn't win the women's title is a slap in the face. She comes from a rich(wrestling) family and she followed in their footsteps. She's one if the most underrated women to ever step in the ring and Vince couldn't even do her one favour yet she made his green Sable into a star.

Next year, she has to go in.

Ivory, Jacqueline, and Luna should be talked about more than they are talked about. I rank then higher than Trish and Lita
Slow your roll, Bluekaveli. Go watch some AWA or something before I have to add you to my Ignore List to dodge spoilers.
You're ahead of me lol. You watched that match one morning maybe in January.

Charles Robinson
Charles Robinson – Verified account ‏@WWERobinson
I think during the heat of the moment during @IAmJericho @WWENeville match on Raw I said a really bad word. I sincerely apologize. Guilty.

jmdajr

So a few weeks ago I was 145 pounds. 15% body fat. Went real down on the carbs. Didn't feel so awesome. (mostly trying to control blood sugars)

3 weeks later I am 148 pounds. 11% body fat. Starting eating more complex carbs, and doing weights. (blood sugars still in control)

7sOExkj.0_zpsgipkwzzw.gif

edit:
giphy.gif

Vince need to get some wrestling minds back in the locker room again.

Jim Cornette, JR, Foley, Cowboy Watts, Malenko etc. Guys who knew what worked. Regal is all NXT so that's a no go, is Finlay still backstage?

Zach, you'll be fine. I'll try to keep my distance. I'm going to rewatch Survivor Series 98 - 99 again even though I webt through that first.

Top Bottom