• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Don't Forget, You're Here Forever.

capturen8qhv.png

If the Mania crowd chants "you still got it" at him at any point they are just straight up liars.

I wish nxt takeover tickets weren't so expensive right now, I'm going to be in Texas for the weekend at Wrestlemania but this is too much. Which wrasslegaffer wants to sell me their tickets? 😊

Zach

I may stop to play some of these video games I've yet to play. We'll see.

I'll tell you what, I can't wait to go back to the 80s-92.

I long for the early '90s myself.

I wish nxt takeover tickets weren't so expensive right now, I'm going to be in Texas for the weekend at Wrestlemania but this is too much. Which wrasslegaffer wants to sell me their tickets? 😊

Sure, dude. Face value.

Kurita

Rewatching Lesnar vs Taker at WM for shits and giggle. Holy crap, Cole's reaction for the finish is soooooo bad. "THE STREAK IS OVER!!!" before the bell even rings, ugh.
Should've been a shocked, but not loud "Oh my god". Way more impact that way.

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
Rewatching Lesnar vs Brock at WM for shits and giggle. Holy crap, Cole's reaction for the finish is soooooo bad. "THE STREAK IS OVER!!!" before the bell even rings, ugh.
Should've been a shocked, but not loud "Oh my god". Way more impact that way.
I want to see this Lesnar vs Brock match.

Finally saw a video of Neville's accident and yeah. His leg went a direction it was not meant to go.

And he kept going for a few spots and you can see him slowly realise how hurt he was.

Poor guy.

Props for the improve ending though.

So a few weeks ago I was 145 pounds. 15% body fat. Went real down on the carbs. Didn't feel so awesome. (mostly trying to control blood sugars)

3 weeks later I am 148 pounds. 11% body fat. Starting eating more complex carbs, and doing weights. (blood sugars still in control)

7sOExkj.0_zpsgipkwzzw.gif

edit:
giphy.gif
tumblr_mvv2nkJYIf1sookfro1_400.gif

Sephzilla

The Rock was such a better looking man back when he was in WWE. Hollywood Roid Rock looks like the type of guy who's heart will explode when he hits 60

Monday's episode of WWE RAW, featuring appearances by Shane McMahon, The Undertaker, Brock Lesnar and others plus WWE World Heavyweight Champion Triple H's first RAW match since 2014, drew 3.457 million viewers. This is down from last week's 3.551 million viewers for Shane McMahon's second appearance.

For this week's show, the first hour drew 3.471 million viewers, the second hour drew 3.392 million viewers and the final hour drew 3.510 million viewers, breaking the usual third hour drop.

On cable, RAW was #2 for the night in viewership, behind The O'Reilly Factor, and #1 for the night in the 18-49 demographic.

BWAHHHHHHAAAAAHAHA!

DMczaf

For this week's show, the first hour drew 3.471 million viewers, the second hour drew 3.392 million viewers and the final hour drew 3.510 million viewers, breaking the usual third hour drop.

wha

jmdajr

Monday's episode of WWE RAW, featuring appearances by Shane McMahon, The Undertaker, Brock Lesnar and others plus WWE World Heavyweight Champion Triple H's first RAW match since 2014, drew 3.457 million viewers. This is down from last week's 3.551 million viewers for Shane McMahon's second appearance.

On cable, RAW was #2 for the night in viewership, behind The O'Reilly Factor, and #1 for the night in the 18-49 demographic.

BWAHHHHHHAAAAAHAHA!
QPTweEq.gif

Top Bottom