• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Don't Forget, You're Here Forever.

SHANE O MAC BABY

l-1104_zpsd68e0838.gif

Sephzilla

Was the Miz a good worker up until he won the championship? I liked the embrace he and Vince had after he won the belt.

Miz is an alright worker.

I legit want Miz to get another main event run. He's probably the only guy on the roster who actually knows how to make the chickenshit heel angle work, and he's a good heel on the microphone.

Was the Miz a good worker up until he won the championship? I liked the embrace he and Vince had after he won the belt.
Miz got better and better every year. But some people couldn't respect that. Like CM Punk, HHH, snd others in the locker room.

Miz worked his ass off and faced more animosity than many others in the locker room. He wasn't welcomed because he he wasn't one of them.

When he cashed in omg it was great.

Now he's still improving but they won't ever give him the title again. Hunter continues to try and bury him on camera but Miz's heel run has been the best since Vince's authority.

As usual they try to turn someone who has no business being face, a face. Fuck them.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Roman was featured in the first half of the third hour.

The Reigns Era cashing checks, babay

I mean, he wasn't advertised but hey I'm sure its that and not "Triple H has a match that starts in hour 2 and ends in hour 3"

Monday's episode of WWE RAW, featuring appearances by Shane McMahon, The Undertaker, Brock Lesnar and others plus WWE World Heavyweight Champion Triple H's first RAW match since 2014, drew 3.457 million viewers. This is down from last week's 3.551 million viewers for Shane McMahon's second appearance.

For this week's show, the first hour drew 3.471 million viewers, the second hour drew 3.392 million viewers and the final hour drew 3.510 million viewers, breaking the usual third hour drop.

On cable, RAW was #2 for the night in viewership, behind The O'Reilly Factor, and #1 for the night in the 18-49 demographic.

BWAHHHHHHAAAAAHAHA!

Do you guys Remember the night before WM 17 the WWE had a special, in which Stone Cold and The Rock almost tore each other apart. I remember having real feelings of is this real or not. Todays company is a shell of it former self, and they have built up enough Cache to continue doing garbage for many years to come, but this is not going to fly for ever.

klonere

Banned
Guys, is it okay to be salty about how Triple Haitch is presenting himself as champ compared to how he/creative/Vince presented Seth Rollins as champ?

Why can't the young guys be sexy badass rebels who get to go over clean to "keep strong" for the next big match which happens to be the match after he's done beating the latest
young up and comer.

I still wonder how hot a dominant heel champ Rollins vs monster take-no-shit face Roman Reigns feud would be. Now THAT'S WM Main event material.

Guys, is it okay to be salty about how Triple Haitch is presenting himself as champ compared to how he/creative/Vince presented Seth Rollins as champ?

Why can't the young guys be sexy badass rebels who get to go over clean to "keep strong" for the next big match which happens to be the match after he's done beating the latest
young up and comer.

I still wonder how hot a dominant heel champ Rollins vs monster take-no-shit face Roman Reigns feud would be. Now THAT'S WM Main event material.
Vince has it out for these Indie guys, he is purposely making them all look bad as heels. Also he's making them have weak face runs. Now he tries to put his guy over strong and it doesn't work. No one is taking this shit, it isn't artificial.

Nekofrog

Banned
I honestly have 0 belief that Roman is winning at Mania.

If he DOES win, there will be some kind of Dusty finish to have the crowd leave happy.

Vince sees and hears what's happening to his pet project, but I still don't think he's committed to having Wrestlemania turn into a completely rejected and lambasted show just to get Roman the win.

I honestly have 0 belief that Roman is winning at Mania.

If he DOES win, there will be some kind of Dusty finish to have the crowd leave happy.

Vince sees and hears what's happening to his pet project, but I still don't think he's committed to having Wrestlemania turn into a completely rejected and lambasted show just to get Roman the win.

Reigns will win because I believe.

If you want to know why Vince thinks all the young guys are a bunch of millennials who can't grab the brass ring, listen to the latest Bombcast. Cesaro has multi page documents explaining how to win Clash of Clans. Rusev and Cody Rhodes were talking about that game with a mark on the RAW stage. Just hearing that was enough to make me want to job both of them to Kane.

klonere

Banned
If you want to know why Vince thinks all the young guys are a bunch of millennials who can't grab the brass ring, listen to the latest Bombcast. Cesaro has multi page documents explaining how to win Clash of Clans. Rusev and Cody Rhodes were talking about that game with a mark on the RAW stage. Just hearing that was enough to make me want to job both of them to Kane.

when you are on the road 300+ days a year I think Clash of Clans is a pretty acceptable game to be playing.

Unless you want to look like a tool

ByXW4wDIgAA6B3R.jpg

Anth0ny

when you are on the road 300+ days a year I think Clash of Clans is a pretty acceptable game to be playing.

Unless you want to look like a tool

ByXW4wDIgAA6B3R.jpg

Christ these new wrestlers

Dude should be shooting the shit with the boys, discussing the BOOK while snorting coke

Jamie OD

You should hear how much money Stardust admitted spending on the game during an episode of Up Up Down Down.

$1700!

Kurita

So what is the kayfabe explanation behind The Usos and fucking Jack Swagger telling Reigns to calm down?
Seriously, Jack Swagger.

Clearly.

But seriously, even though he's still fun to watch after the broken neck, he's got nothing on pre-broken neck Austin -- Stone Cold or otherwise. It's a dang shame.
He's not main event material. He and Hunter are mid card only material. Hbk should've only dropped the title to someone like Shamrock or Farooq. I might start watching wCw, I hear the last few shows have been good.

klonere

Banned
He's not main event material. He and Hunter are mid card only material. Hbk should've only dropped the title to someone like Shamrock or Farooq. I might start watching wCw, I hear the last few shows have been good.

qGTdD6J.gif

lmao at Ron Simmons or fucking SHAMROCK being the person to build around holy moly.

Austin adapted his style after he broke his neck, came back early, worked hurt a TON and busted his fucking ass to carry that company back to the promised land. Like, sure he wasn't going out there having 5 star classics every PPV but considering he was stuck with Taker/Kane for an interminable amount of time and the WWF style was not conducive to mat classics he did perfectly fine. He did 4 or 5 things extremely well and got the crowd on his side 100% of the time. And of course his promos remained god tier for a very very long time as well.

And I say this as someone who watched AE back on the Network, never having seen it as a kid.

Nekofrog

Banned
"i don't hear so well these days vince, but you got about 20,000 people calling you an ASSHOLE right now" as the crowd chants at Vince

This line never got old from Austin.

Top Bottom