• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Don't Forget, You're Here Forever.

Raw64life

- Roman Reigns comes out and grabs the mic to start off the show. He reportedly got a lot of boos and "What" chants during his promo about Triple H.

lol

- Backstage, AJ Styles said the WWE Universe can chant whatever they want, despite what Chris Jericho tells them. Kevin Owens interrupts him and they talk trash to set up for their match later tonight.

The first ever tevelised match in a WWE ring between the two is a random Smackdown match with zero build. Good job guys.

- Roman Reigns comes out and grabs the mic to start off the show. He reportedly got a lot of boos and "What" chants during his promo about Triple H.

lol

- Backstage, AJ Styles said the WWE Universe can chant whatever they want, despite what Chris Jericho tells them. Kevin Owens interrupts him and they talk trash to set up for their match later tonight.

The first ever tevelised match in a WWE ring between the two is a random Smackdown match with zero build. Good job guys.
Roman is a waste

This shows us 4 things

1. Y2J is a pro
2. Not one person in commentary should have a job.
3. Lol Naich is ready to shoot
4. The concept that a match must continue despite injury is dumb. In every other sport the contest would be paused with an injury so what prevents the ref from calling the contest? Is it because that would become a new finish and Fuck up logic?

Good points. That's why you're the man, Fox.

Agreed on all points. Especially The fact that they ignored the injury. It was one of the most embarrassing things I have ever seen in my life on TV. You guys should be white hot about how disgusting commentary was last night. JBL is the lowest denominator of a commentator. Saxton might be worse than anyone WCW threw out in the dying days.

Abysmal booking
abhorrent commentary

The product is at a low point.

You know somethings' wrong when the commentary is off, yet no one does a damn thing.

TNA spoilers

Jeff Hardy beats EY to get in the Matt/EC3 title match main event. Matt asks Jeff to give up his spot, then gets Twist of Fated
Bennett/Maria beat Galloway/Kim
Lashley attacks Matthews and Pope, Pope taken back and replaced on commentary by Borash
Decay beat Edwards and Beer Money
Dixie makes the main event no-DQ after Matt threatens to get himself DQ'd
Corgan announces Grado/Drake ladder match (Grado wins, he gets a contract; Drake wins, Grado's gone). Grado wins
Main event goes nowhere, EY/Bram/Tyrus/Spud/Bennett all interfere, Matt complains about a conspiracy, Galloway comes out and cashes in and wins the belt

DMczaf

lol

Roman is so fucked

Man God

Non-Canon Member
TNA spoilers

Jeff Hardy beats EY to get in the Matt/EC3 title match main event. Matt asks Jeff to give up his spot, then gets Twist of Fated
Lashley attacks Matthews and Pope, Pope taken back and replaced on commentary by Borash
Corgan announces Grado/Drake ladder match (Grado wins, he gets a contract; Drake wins, Grado's gone). Grado wins
Main event goes nowhere, EY/Bram/Tyrus/Spud/Bennett all interfere, Matt complains about a conspiracy, Galloway comes out and cashes in and wins the belt

I nearly went downstairs to watch this "live"...glad I didn't. Though bits of it sound interesting.

lol

This happened at the exact same time as that TNA main event, and it says a lot that I can't honestly tell which sounds worse/stupider

TNA spoilers

Is it 2009?

Mahonay

Banned
If you want to know why Vince thinks all the young guys are a bunch of millennials who can't grab the brass ring, listen to the latest Bombcast. Cesaro has multi page documents explaining how to win Clash of Clans. Rusev and Cody Rhodes were talking about that game with a mark on the RAW stage. Just hearing that was enough to make me want to job both of them to Kane.

They would definitely get pushed if they were having unprotected sex with strangers, doing hard drugs, abusing each other backstage, getting into fights with random people at bars after shows (and getting their asses beat), abusing their spouses, drinking to excess regularly, and dying by 45 though.

Vince doesn't relate to the new crop that are all pretty normal human beings, and not dysfunctional circus freaks.

I think that's why he got along with CM Punk so well. Punk has all sorts of deep seeded personal issues from his past, just like Vinny-Mac.

Gurrry

lol

They will edit the intro so much that all you hear are "ROMAN! ROMAN!" chants.

MG310

They would definitely get pushed if they were having unprotected sex with strangers, doing hard drugs, abusing each other backstage, getting into fights with random people at bars after shows (and getting their asses beat), abusing their spouses, drinking to excess regularly, and dying by 45 though.

Vince has been waiting for an entire year for the Ascension to give him the Fall of Man in the middle of a strip club.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I've become a big fan of the Smackdownverse myself where everyone gets monster reactions, the commentary is good, the matches are good, and it ends after two hours. Plus the color scheme is more pleasant.

Mahonay

Banned
I've become a big fan of the Smackdownverse myself where everyone gets monster reactions, the commentary is good, the matches are good, and it ends after two hours. Plus the color scheme is more pleasant.
The commentary and shorter length are the best parts.

The intense crowd sweetening still sucks.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
They will edit the intro so much that all you hear are "ROMAN! ROMAN!" chants.

Do they ever cut the camera to a plant losing their mind? I've never seen it but it would be really funny.

somedevil

Smack down is a 2 hour house show with commentary.

All that is is missing is gorilla and Brian on WWF prime time

Show is pretty good most of the time. The commentary is also better.

Also, this weeks Edge and Christian show was the best one to date. I wonder what Mick's and Noelle show will be like.

75581_10153609264026443_6727457918557875219_n.png.jpg

Jesus Christ

MG310

Looks like James Storm might have messed his leg up on that dive to the outside. Abyss just kinda let him bounce off and he yelled fuck and grabbed his thigh on the ground.

Jr bitching about Austin just going through hell with Dude Love 24 hrs ago. Fuck off, the champion should be ready at all times to defend the strap. Quit making excuses for him

Top Bottom