• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Don't Forget, You're Here Forever.

Mahonay

Banned
tumblr_o4291evYr11saykaxo2_400.gif

When are we ever gonna get another legitmately despised heel? Stephanie is the only one in the company but she's useless since she won't work with the divas and the men can't do anything to her. Is Eva still getting x-pac heat?

Don't say Roman.

Jopie

When are we ever gonna get another legitmately despised heel? Stephanie is the only one in the company but she's useless since she won't work with the divas and the men can't do anything to her. Is Eva still getting x-pac heat?

Don't say Roman.

Give Miz the time and spotlight he deserves and he can get people to hate him very quickly.

Why is the production crew so lazy and not record new audience tracks. Every Smackdown should sound like an insane hype ECW crowd. If your gonna put in cheers at least make them more unique and audible.

Fox318

I don't even know how to fix the Roman situation.

Its almost too late for a heel turn unless the dude has crazy charisma as a heel.

Zach

Why is Savage -Luger the main event??

Wtf

Edit: the ending was hype give the ppv a B-

You talking to me?

Its almost too late for a heel turn unless the dude has crazy charisma as a heel.

If he goes hard at the fans, and is allowed to really vent and show his frustration, he can easily be a heel. Hopefully a great one, but I don't know as I've only seen trite promos from the guy.

You talking to me?

If he goes hard at the fans, and is allowed to really vent and show his frustration, he can easily be a heel. Hopefully a great one, but I don't know as I've only seen trite promos from the guy.

There was a lot good, I agree with your grade flair Bret puts it up for,me

Fox318

You talking to me?

At this point unless Something drastically changed fan perception his only hope would to try and be like 97 Bret.

And that's a fucking tough thing to nail down.

Tom Nook

Read Smackdown spoilers

Updated Final Wrestlemaina 32 card?
WWE Championship Match
Roman VS Triple H

No Holds Barred Street Fight
Ambrose vs. Lesnar

Hell in a Cell Match
Shane VS Undertaker

Triple Threat for the WWE Divas Title
Banks vs. Lynch vs. Charlotte

IC Title Match
Sami vs Kevin

AJ vs Y2J

US Title Match
Ryback vs Kalisto

4 vs 3 Tag Team Match
New Day vs LoN

Andre the Giant Battle Royal (pre show or main card)
20-30 Jobbers

Eight Divas Match (pre show or main card)
Lana, Naomi, Rae and Snuka vs Paige, Bella, Natalya and Alicia Fox

Remember, it's free :)

Sounds like aerostar was injured at the LU thing doing a crazy dive

Just got out of the show. It was really scary! He did a dive to the outside through a table and they took him out of the match. Then towards the end he came back and did a dive from the balcony and seemed to get hurt again. LU is saying it was just a bloody nose but they stretchered him out after the match.

Otherwise awesome show! I'll try to upload some picks tomorrow.

Fox318

Moments like that make me hope that Vince writes an autobiography.

But then again it will probably be half fake or lies.

Moments like that make me hope that Vince writes an autobiography.

But then again it will probably be half fake or lies.
I always hoped that Vince was writing an autobiography. Everyday for the past 20 years he's been filling in bits and parts. The final will be released when he dies. It'll be the truth and his feelings.

Dx is fucking trash. The sexual references before every matxh gets old and aren't even clever, cool, or funny.

I always hoped that Vince was writing an autobiography. Everyday for the past 20 years he's been filling in bits and parts. The final will be released when he dies. It'll be the truth and his feelings.

If Vince ever just says "fuck it" and writes a tell-all autobiography it would be the greatest thing ever (especially if he reads the audio book).

I feel like he wants to keep kayfabe alive too much for that. I'm hoping for a candid Pat Paterson autobiography.

If Vince ever just says "fuck it" and writes a tell-all autobiography it would be the greatest thing ever (especially if he reads the audio book).

I feel like he wants to keep kayfabe alive too much for that. I'm hoping for a candid Pat Paterson autobiography.
I was reading something the other day that saidbthe full truth about Montreal won't get out until the person who called for the Sharpshooter bell finish dies.

I'm wondering if that's Patterson.

Mr. Fantastic, surprisingly not. I'm not that slow.

Read Smackdown spoilers

Updated Final Wrestlemaina 32 card?

Remember, it's free :)
Ryback aside, no complaints

It's just a shame that Mania is supposed to be the bookend/payoff for long feuds and there isn't shit here, feels like a regular PPV besides the all out strikefest hell in a cell

Tom Nook

*Vince drinks Vodka AKA truth serum*

Yeah, I paid off the cops to let go Superfly

Yeah, I wanted my Superstars to be jacked up like me, even if they have to use Steroids
Yeah, I hated Daniel Bryan, he ruined my dream match of Orton vs Batista at WM. Fuck you fans for cheering for him. I'm happy he's gone now.

I was reading something the other day that saidbthe full truth about Montreal won't get out until the person who called for the Sharpshooter bell finish dies.

I'm wondering if that's Patterson.

Mr. Fantastic, surprisingly not. I'm not that slow.

So if I was to ask you to compare/contrast signs from then to now which era is more creative?

So if I was to ask you to compare/contrast signs from then to now which era is more creative?
Obviously WWF. You see the thing about that sign is you look at it twice and read it a couple of times and chuckle. Maybe even call yourself dumb for not getting it.

Now everything is in your face, they don't even try and I guess it resembles the nature of the product and booking we have now.

Theres no fixing because Vince ain't gonna be wrong. Your gonna cheer him and your gonna like it. Vince's way or nothing.

UberTag

They only have 2 more of each show to do it, and half of that is going to be hyping up that it's happening!
You'll get 2 minutes of hype and a tag match on sd.
Can I please have a Rybaxel reunion with Curtis wearing his Burger King crown from Monday night while the rest of the Social Outcasts goof around and Sin Cara costs the Lucha Dragons the match so Ryback can again say, "See, this guy's no good for you."

If Reigns ever goes heel he needs to betray the Usos. Wish he had done it on Monday. Just beat the crap out of both of them.
They will give sharp, pained, exasperated "Uce"s then. Like they did when the Dudleys beat them up.

Top Bottom