• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Don't Forget, You're Here Forever.

Someone needs to do a boxing gimmick

mqFrS4Q.gif

Would love to hear mauro call a dempsey roll

45E.gif

rrc1594

I can never get into Mark Henry's World Stongest man gimmick or that he was type of badass. I'm only 22 but I remember you trying fuck old women

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I can never get into Mark Henry's World Stongest man gimmick or that he was type of badass. I'm only 22 but I remember you trying fuck old women
You need to check Wikipedia and look him up, friend

He's LEGITIMATELY one of the strongest men on earth.

Verendus

Banned
I finally got the chance to watch Jimmy Haitch vs. Dean Ambrose. A good match that they actually gave quite a bit of time to. It surprised me. I'm hoping they do that for the matches at Wrasslin'Mania 32.

We ready now baby girls. Only a few weeks to go.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I finally got the chance to watch Jimmy Haitch vs. Dean Ambrose. A good match that they actually gave quite a bit of time to. It surprised me. I'm hoping they do that for the matches at Wrasslin'Mania 32.

It's going to be great. Only thing missing is a Big Dave Bautista appearance. He was too good to us.

Verendus

Banned
It's going to be great. Only thing missing is a Big Dave Bautista appearance. He was too good to us.
I feel the excitement now friend.

The time is flying by. I feel when I next realize, and open my eyes, it'll already be time to watch the PPV.

I checked out the card just now on wikipedia, and I'm slightly disappointed with the undercard. The Uso vs. The Dudleyz isn't that appealing nor is Kalisto vs. Ryback. The New Day vs. The League of Nations is quite the surprise though. I'm actually interested in that. Still no Bray, Jericho, or Owens though.

Oersted

We're getting a Roman Reigns WWE film one day, aren't we?

Mentioned it in another thread, but its quite fascinating to see that Roman has close to no crossmedia presence. He is in the games and thats pretty much it. Compare that to Haitch, Paige, Cena, Miz and Co.

Rome better not let me down friend!!! I'm ready for a GAF meltdown.

klonere

Banned
It'll be meltdown city no matter what.

-- Roman wins = A shitload of MAKE ROMAN LOOK STRONG posts
-- HHH wins = A shitload of OMFG HUNTER PUTTING HIMSELF OVER AGAIN posts

mfw HHH wins

euJmKTo.gif

mfw Roman wins in an even match with his stupid babyface comeback

hCzcrDK.jpg

mfw Roman squashes HHH

KuLeheP.gif

Verendus

Banned
Rome better not let me down friend!!! I'm ready for a GAF meltdown.
He won't let you down.

Wrasslin'GAF is near enough always about Roman Reigns as it is. After he wins the title, there'll be no breaks. Even when people are breathing, they'll be breathing his name. When they're trying to sleep, they'll be thinking about Roman Reigns. When their wife is in hospital giving birth, they'll be wondering if their child will look like Roman Reigns.

It's going to be Roman Reigns. All the time.

klonere

Banned
You know smarks would come down on it
even if it's the best option right now

I actually think there is a certain portion of hardcore fans that would love this. Of course bitter old timers would bemoan Haitch putting himself over again but you can't deny the dude looks like a fucking champion.

Hold that throne for Seth, Hunter.

Top Bottom