• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Don't Forget, You're Here Forever.

Watching all these Pentagón Jr. matches and I think this guy has the best look in wrestling.

let me ruin that for you
12513799_1013321068725287_6980077581803151565_o.jpg

Alucard

Banned
Big Dave looking great.

Kickboxer is super uncomfortable at the end. The dude that Batista plays rapes a girl off camera. When I re-watched it a few years ago and that was mentioned, I was like "WTF?"

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Roman desperately needs to turn heel, but at the moment there's no really good way to do it.

Sure, he wins the championship and then joins the authority when he figures out you don't actually get some kind of magic prize for being the champion.

Or he loses and starts beating up everyone who gets in his way (which would obviously turn more to the faces than the heels).

Actual answer: Roman's going over clean as a face.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Rusev in his wrestling gear holding Dog Ziggler at gunpoint should have been in the aborted feud.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I love that Dolph looks like he goes for the thigh slap in a fucking movie
Lol

Dude has zero acting talent. I can't imagine anyone taking him seriously in a movie. He ain't shit.

Top Bottom