• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Don't Forget, You're Here Forever.

For some reason Hogan Knows Best used to air like clockwork on a channel I watched because it also aired TNA. The constant calling of Terry always confused me a little.

Also I remember watching a shark movie his daughter was in once.

Nekofrog

Banned
i was kind of flabbergasted at HHH's promo on RAW, crapping on the audience about how they hate their jobs and hate their boss etc etc etc

I was like, "does anyone still feel this way in 2016?" it was really confusing. he seemed to be appealing directly to an audience that may have existed 18 years ago. it even felt like the audience was like "wtf?"

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
i was kind of flabbergasted at HHH's promo on RAW, crapping on the audience about how they hate their jobs and hate their boss etc etc etc

I was like, "does anyone still feel this way in 2016?" it was really confusing. he seemed to be appealing directly to an audience that may have existed 18 years ago. it even felt like the audience was like "wtf?"
I just hated it because he was saying the same shit over and over and over again without getting to any point. It was boring. The boos for the you love roman parts were funny though.

Verendus

Banned
I can this happening at WM 32 with the Rock and Roman.
Nah, nah son.

At Wrasslin'Mania 32, the big dog goes it alone. At 33, it's Joan's reckoning. Wait for 34 when Roman beats The Rock. That's when you get this moment, but with Rock raising Roman's arm, and not the other way around like here.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
https://streamable.com/gd5n

Honestly that Smackdown Reigns reaction isn't nearly as bad as people claimed, its just noise in general that can't be particularly ID'd as booing.

Interesting that they seem to have finally given up on Roman making the Shield entrance. He's just coming out of the back now.

klonere

Banned
You said he has more in-ring potential than Miz. I'm saying that doesn't matter at all in the WWE.

Yeah I was more replying to people who thought Miz could produce better matches/be better in ring overall than Reigns which I think is p unfair on the dude. Miz he ain't. I wasn't asserting that he is better in the main event because of that though.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

He'll never top his dad's version of that. This promo is perfection.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kH8cK7EOSgw

Kaladin

Honestly that Smackdown Reigns reaction isn't nearly as bad as people claimed, its just noise in general that can't be particularly ID'd as booing.

Interesting that they seem to have finally given up on Roman making the Shield entrance. He's just coming out of the back now.

Maybe with Mania or post Mania they will debut a new theme and look for Roman, which he sorely needs.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Oh god, I just looked it up and the last two Raws are fucking Philly and Brooklyn? Holy fuck Roman is gonna get slaughtered who the fuck thought they should book that shit in PHILLY and BROOKLYN with Roman headlining Mania as the face challenger?!

mreddie

Oh god, I just looked it up and the last two Raws are fucking Philly and Brooklyn? Holy fuck Roman is gonna get slaughtered who the fuck thought they should book that shit in PHILLY and BROOKLYN with Roman headlining Mania as the face challenger?!

Jezzus, who booked these dates?

Cagey

Banned
Nah, nah son.

At Wrasslin'Mania 32, the big dog goes it alone. At 33, it's Joan's reckoning. Wait for 34 when Roman beats The Rock. That's when you get this moment, but with Rock raising Roman's arm, and not the other way around like here.
Nothing can stop Roman, he's all the way up.

Tom Nook

Roman can stay home till Mania.

Nah, nah son.

Triple H is winning at the mains star. I have see the light. I hope you do too, friend!

I hope this means they're dropping the numerous Shield aspects associated with him. Get rid of the vest and maybe even give him a new theme.

Top Bottom