• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Don't Forget, You're Here Forever.

Laws00

tumblr_n5i3jpBlut1tt2jjyo1_r1_500.gif

Verendus

Banned
Are there any compelling storylines on Raw and Smackdown currently?
Are you, by chance, referring to the storyline of the one man, alone, betrayed by the fans he loves, which has been ongoing since last year prior to Wrasslin'Mania 31?

As that storyline is still ongoing, and I have to say it's quite compelling from the amount of chatter it generates on here.

klonere

Banned
Are there any compelling storylines on Raw and Smackdown currently?

Jericho is trying really hard to get this AJ thing over on the mic but the reliance on WWE beaten to death tropes like distraction by heel to fuck over babyface and the fact that it is going to be the 4th major match they've had are really holding it back.

This is just based off me watching Youtube Raw and some random streamable clips here and there.

Kaladin

One thing I can't quite wrap my head around.....if you're Shane McMahon, and you apparently have something over Vince's head, and you have decided to come back and take over Monday Night Raw before your sister runs it into the ground.....wouldn't you want to do this before the biggest show of the year?

Barrage

Please raise your hand if you're "tired of Y2j/AJ" even though you watched them wrestle once and read recaps of their other matches.

Please raise your hand if you're "tired of Y2j/AJ" even though you watched them wrestle once and read recaps of their other matches.
They tag-teamed for like five minutes, and hated each other for like three of them and suddenly Jericho turned on him and it's confusing as hell.

Verendus

Banned
Right here.

Except I only saw them wrestle at Fast Lane, and didn't read recaps of whatever else they've been doing. I do know that I don't want to see them wrestling again at Wrasslin'Mania. I was hoping for Kalisto vs. Jericho and AJ vs. Owens. That way both Owens and Jericho could win, and I could get a program between them after the PPV for Extreme Rules or whatever. Belt vs. Belt.

Jamie OD

Oh god, I just looked it up and the last two Raws are fucking Philly and Brooklyn? Holy fuck Roman is gonna get slaughtered who the fuck thought they should book that shit in PHILLY and BROOKLYN with Roman headlining Mania as the face challenger?!

WWE is going to remind Philly they chanted "You Deserve It" when Roman won the title. In return Philly is going to boo just to try and save whatever reputation they have left. Brooklyn is just going to be bored.

One thing I can't quite wrap my head around.....if you're Shane McMahon, and you apparently have something over Vince's head, and you have decided to come back and take over Monday Night Raw before your sister runs it into the ground.....wouldn't you want to do this before the biggest show of the year?

I think they want to have a another big match at Mania to me.

Kaladin

I think they want to have a another big match at Mania to me.

I get that, and they could have done it where Shane comes in and takes control at any point before Mania with Shane's leverage on the line at Mania.

It just doesn't make sence that if you think the family business is being run into the ground and you have the ability to seize control, you would allow yourself to be out of power during it's biggest season.

I get that, and they could have done it where Shane comes in and takes control at any point before Mania with Shane's leverage on the line at Mania.

It just doesn't make since that if you think the family business is being run into the ground and you have the ability to seize control, you would allow yourself to be out of power during it's biggest season.
It doesn't make any sense now I think about it.

Blackman lost to JJ? I don't believe this shit. Match should've been over in one feint kick but nooooo can't have Blackman looking too strong. Maybe he should have a job beating up bad guys and such. Almost like a cop.

Oersted

There is nothing about the McMahon/Taker angle that makes any sense. They needed a Taker opponent to get butts in Wrestlemania seats, thats about it.

I'm heading to WM this year. Driving from LA to Dallas. Since I'll have my car I was wondering what else I can do while I'm in Dallas. Wrestling wise or other things.

So far I want to see the JFK stuff. That's the only thing I have planned besides wm and axxcess. Nxt is a no to with stubhub listings at over $200 per ticket.

Anyone know of anything else to do wrestling wise or just in the city? I'm gonna start googling things to do just not sure how to find other wrestling related things.

The rock is more of a man than Austin. He breaks his neck snd puts on a good match with Farooq for the title and he wins. ✊✊✊

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

I'm EXHAUSTED

One was enough. A dozen is too much by 11.

Top Bottom