• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Don't Forget, You're Here Forever.

Lothar

Banned
I used to like Austin, he was a great business man. Working with Ted, just being an employee, but he's changed. He talks shit to his boss who gave him a better chance thab the other guys and he abuses him. Plus he beat hbk and turned tyson against him but that's a different story. That's why tonight he's going to get beat again by Kane.

The boss is an asshole, as you can tell by the chants of the crowd. He screwed Bret! He fired Dude Love!

Lothar

Banned
Who knows maybe MiTB 😊

Jk SummerSlam 😑

Bret screwed Bret as far as I can tell. All he had to do was take the fall. Plus, I had no sympathy for him always bullying The King back in the day.

Brawl for All? What's that?

Take the fall? You expect him to lose a match on purpose? Bret's a hero. He wouldn't do something like that. The King was the one that attacked him for no reason at KOTR 93 and always insulted his family.

Take the fall? You expect him to lose a match on purpose? Bret's a hero. He wouldn't do something like that. The King was the one that attacked him for no reason at KOTR 93 and always insulted his family.
He was leaving. You always take the fall wheb you go out though. King wasn't lying about his parents though. They were dinosaurs. Made great comedy. Owen played along, so why didn't Bret.

Val checking out son's wife lol. He told him to get away.

Bret's the Best There Is, the Best There Was and the Best There Ever Will Be...other than Jumbo, Harley, Bockwinkel, Fujinami, Robinson, Destroyer, The Funks and a few dozen others. But he's definitely better than Shawn, that's for sure.

Grandmaster Sexay and Scotty 2 Hotty's music sounds like someone played Sonic 3 and said "i want that music as my entrance".
No wonder their music was so good
Bret's the Best There Is, the Best There Was and the Best There Ever Will Be...other than Jumbo, Harley, Bockwinkel, Fujinami, Robinson, Destroyer, The Funks and a few dozen others. But he's definitely better than Shawn, that's for sure.

Shawn > Bret

Shawn knows how to electrify a crowd. Bret seems like the kind of guy to go "pls clap"

Lothar

Banned
He was leaving. You always take the fall wheb you go out though. King wasn't lying about his parents though. They were dinosaurs. Made great comedy. Owen played along, so why didn't Bret.

Val checking out son's wife lol. He told him to get away.

Those other fake wrestlers might take the fall, Bret's better than that.

Or to put it in another way...

In real life, Bret should have lost. In the story, wrestlers don't lose on purpose, and Vince is an asshole for screwing him. So you should be rooting for Austin.

Those other fake wrestlers might take the fall, Bret's better than that.

Or to put it in another way...

In real life, Bret should have lost. In the story, wrestlers don't lose on purpose, and Vince is an asshole for screwing him. So you should be rooting for Austin.
What you mean in real life? This shit is real bro!

Shamrock won the king of kings match baby! Woo!

Hex

Banned
Bikertaker's greatest contribution to this business was working a crowd chanting "What" into a shoot.

So cringeworthy.
Biker-Taker was the worst thing ever, and I am sure it was his favorite run.
It was just laughable with him really buying into the hardass hype and everyone feeding into it.
The bandanas, "SARA", the Kentucky hole in the wall bar dialogue attempts........ just a terrible age for the Undertaker.

Lothar

Banned
What you mean in real life? This shit is real bro!

Shamrock won the king of kings match baby! Woo!

It is real, so why did you say wrestlers lose on the way out implying it was fake? How dare you. Bret would throw a match on purpose. Shame on that bastard Vince for trying to make him.

Hex

Banned
Biker Taker was good for one thing and one thing only, Max Bump is NAW;

WzrpoxC.gif
KCPhKsN.gif

LOL

So cringeworthy.
Biker-Taker was the worst thing ever, and I am sure it was his favorite run.
It was just laughable with him really buying into the hardass hype and everyone feeding into it.
The bandanas, "SARA", the Kentucky hole in the wall bar dialogue attempts........ just a terrible age for the Undertaker.

Better than his mute era

It is real, so why did you say wrestlers lose on the way out implying it was fake? How dare you. Bret would throw a match on purpose. Shame on that bastard Vince for trying to make him.
No, he has to purposely lose. That's how it is.

Wtf, Taker made Kane win?

Precious Paul back, holy shit! Lod about to shske things up

Wtf this bald headed fuck turned on them. I'm sick of these two faced bald headed dudes betraying people.

Fuck, Kane please beat up stone cold.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Vince's slow descent into madness is the best part of the early Attitude era. He wants to work with Austin, but he needs him to present himself as a champion, something Austin refuses to do. From there it goes to oh, you're too important to the WWF to fire to ah fuck it, I want him G-O-O-N-N-E-E.

Vince's slow descent into madness is the best part of the early Attitude era. He wants to work with Austin, but he needs him to present himself as a champion, something Austin refuses to do. From there it goes to oh, you're too important to the WWF to fire to ah fuck it, I want him G-O-O-N-N-E-E.

And then the Ruthless Aggression era is like his insane bacchanalia, thrown in celebration that he's the top dog in wrestling.

Nekofrog

Banned
it's funny how in 2000 Kane had been treated like an afterthought in storylines with xpac that nobody really cared about

then suddenly the lights go out, Kane's organ hits, and Paul bearer walks out in a red suit and tie and the crowd loses their damn MINDS

that's all it took for people to immediately take Kane seriously again, Paul walking out with that smirk and his hands on his hips with his giant belly thrust forward. love it.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
it's funny how in 2000 Kane had been treated like an afterthought in storylines with xpac that nobody really cared about

then suddenly the lights go out, Kane's organ hits, and Paul bearer walks out in a red suit and tie and the crowd loses their damn MINDS

that's all it took for people to immediately take Kane seriously again, Paul walking out with that smirk and his hands on his hips with his giant belly thrust forward. love it.

He starts getting those reactions as soon as X-Pac turns on him and got great reactions when they first turned up.

In fact the true genesis of "X-Pac Heat" was him turning on Kane and calling him names.

Hey UberTag
Some of us haven't commented on Punk's legendary promo at all.

For what it's worth, my bet is that he had clearance to shoot (the mic cut out was clearly scripted), went a little further than people expected him to, the suspension was handed down and they haven't decided yet as to whether or not to future endeavour him or to play out the suspension storyline and still roll ahead with the match. We may have a better idea once this 2nd RAW taping is completed but my bet is we probably won't.

Top Bottom