• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Don't Forget, You're Here Forever.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
When's the Wrasslegaf MKXL Tournament going down? Goro is ready to shoot.

Goddamn is Triborg cooler than expected or what? His fucking finisher! All three! Fuck it was cool.

Menome

I'm drawing the line in the sand. No Man's Sky. Good game or huge disappointment? Pick one. I'm keeping score.

I don't think there's going to be enough worthwhile content to justify a full-price release. Heck, I was concerned it would feel hollow when it was assumed to be a lower-priced release.

Verendus

Banned
One Versus All is truly the slogan of the Roman Empire.

It's handsome, successful, and charismatic (Roman Reigns) vs. ugly, failing, and boring (everyone else). It's like Batman v Superman.

But this isn't boring. It's real life. The WWE roster just can't handle the Reigns.

Caderfix

One Versus All is truly the slogan of the Roman Empire.

It's handsome, successful, and charismatic (Roman Reigns) vs. ugly, failing, and boring (everyone else). It's like Batman v Superman.

But this isn't boring. It's real life. The WWE roster just can't handle the Reigns.

I thought you liked Cena, is he ugly, failing and boring? Or are we talking about currently active wrestler only?

Verendus

Banned
I thought you liked Cena, is he ugly, failing and boring? Or are we talking about currently active wrestler only?
I don't like Joan. I tolerate him.

Naturally, when the time comes, I expect Reigns to manhandle him three or four times back to back. I imagine Cena will go full villain for these matches.

Kaladin

I want another God King Brock reign

Brock Lesnar right now reminds me of Undertaker in the 00's. He was always in the world title mix, and felt like he should have been champ more than he was, but something always sidetracked him.

Have patience, it will happen.

This Yuji Hino hype is out of control.

I will track the match down.

He is a Hoss Motherfucker

SpKyIeO.gif

tumblr_nree2pwmkz1qknoqho1_400.gif

IzHk6pF.gif

tumblr_np0tkz1ROt1t34v14o4_400.gif

Oersted

Never realized how weak Demon Kane's theme is compared to the others.

Worst thing is, he always just walks in like the random jobber he is. He should stand in the front of the titantron and threaten his opponents. Or dance. Or hug. Anything. Everything about his entrance says payday.

I was just about to ask Sunny to update the bracket. I fucked up with my match off with FE as we did a single 2/3 battle ( which he won) when my understanding is that there were supposed to be Five 2/3 standoffs so I feel I did this...

hogan-jarrett.jpg

With that said, it's not a big deal. FE and I thought it was a 2/3 and on those terms, he won it clean. I haven't been paying any attention since then. FE and I had a great time I must say.

Anyone on Steam add me for fun times: Somewhatgroovy or you may need to search under Anabuhabkuss (old Gamefaqs name)

Cool, where is FallingEdge. I think he's running scared of our matchup.

NastyBook

If WWE had any sense, God King Brock would be reigning right now, and wouldn't drop the belt until they had a damn well vetted candidate for "The Guy" rather than just pushing the next guy Vince gets a boner over.
Truth. Brock should be shitting on the entire locker room and the story should revolve around that.

Worst thing is, he always just walks in like the random jobber he is. He should stand in the front of the titantron and threaten his opponents. Or dance. Or hug. Anything. Everything about his entrance says payday.
He's not even on beat his own entrance. It's like bad timing imo.

Nekofrog

Banned
Speaking of bad themes

The Attitude era British Bulldog. The guitar in his theme sounds like a Yamaha keyboard with the WCW NWO revenge n64 guitar patch loaded on a disk.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CIgvNc9lRZY

They couldn't spring for 15 minutes with a mic, guitar, and amp in the studio to play one of the simplest and most boring riffs ever?

Luschient

How many times did Russo say the word "Steve" on Austin's latest podcast? If it was under 100 I'd be shocked. It went from being distracting, to making me angry, to being hysterical.

Zach

How many times did Russo say the word "Steve" on Austin's latest podcast? If it was under 100 I'd be shocked. It went from being distracting, to making me angry, to being hysterical.

It's a form of manipulation, saying someone's name like that. I haven't heard the new podcast, but I remember him doing that on one I listened to previously. He's a master of BS.

Nekofrog

Banned
My wife gave me the ok to go full Daniel Bryan on my face and hair.

That beautiful mug to the left of this post? About to get goat man'ed.

Take a drink every time he says bro.

Russo been making alot of sense over the past year or so.

Top Bottom