• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Don't Forget, You're Here Forever.

The Stamford Advocate posted a new article revealing stock award amounts added to salary earned by several WWE executives.

Executive Producer Kevin Dunn earned $4.8 million, Chief Financial Officer George Barrios earned $4.5 million, and Chief Revenue and Marketing Officer Michelle Wilson also earned $4.5 million. It was noted in the article that the three made more than Vince McMahon earned ($3.3 million in 2015), and Wilson’s pay out bumped WWE Studios President Michael Luisi ($1.9 million) from the list of highest earning WWE executives.

Additionally, Triple H was paid $3.1 million, being paid in two categories for his role as Executive Vice President of Talent, Live Events and Creative, including $1.7 million for his role as an on-screen talent.

HOSS FIGHT

CcgmfcJVIAAHF1k.jpg

The Stamford Advocate posted a new article revealing stock award amounts added to salary earned by several WWE executives.

Executive Producer Kevin Dunn earned $4.8 million, Chief Financial Officer George Barrios earned $4.5 million, and Chief Revenue and Marketing Officer Michelle Wilson also earned $4.5 million. It was noted in the article that the three made more than Vince McMahon earned ($3.3 million in 2015), and Wilson’s pay out bumped WWE Studios President Michael Luisi ($1.9 million) from the list of highest earning WWE executives.

Additionally, Triple H was paid $3.1 million, being paid in two categories for his role as Executive Vice President of Talent, Live Events and Creative, including $1.7 million for his role as an on-screen talent.

No wonder Dunn is holding onto that job with everything he has

WWE flailing in futility for a 3rd year in a row at Mania, with no clue what went wrong. Their arrogance is only matched by their stupidity.

I know creative writes the WM story in advance, but given the number of injuries that happened towards the end of the year (and then post) what other options do they have? Someone on /r/squaredcircle pointed out a good theory of WWE being too deep into things to just flip the switch and revert back. The Dean Ambrose hype/pop was there, but definitely not as big as it is now.

I know creative writes the WM story in advance, but given the number of injuries that happened towards the end of the year (and then post) what other options do they have? Someone on /r/squaredcircle pointed out a good theory of WWE being too deep into things to just flip the switch and revert back. The Dean Ambrose hype/pop was there, but definitely not as big as it is now.
Link?

Hino vs. Tanaka was an entertaining variant of the big man vs. little man match. I can see how a guy like Hino would become a cult figure among puro fans; the guy's finisher is the Fucking Bomb.

Wednesday Night War

NXT
The Vaudevillains vs. jobbers (Hugo Knox and Tucker Knight)
"The Drifter" Elias Samson vs. Steve Cutler (JFC, enough with the Drifter)
Emma vs. Santana Garrett
NXT Championship match: Finn Balor (c) vs. Neville

ROH on Comet
The Boys vs. Silas Young and Beer City Bruiser
Top Prospect Tournament match: Brian Fury vs. Action Ortiz
Top Prospect Tournament match: Punisher Martinez vs. Lio Rush
Matt Sydal vs. Adam Cole

Lucha Underground (not putting them in spoilers since they actually promoted two of these matches in last week's episode)
Gift of the Gods ladder match: King Cuerno (c) vs. Fenix
Kobra Moon vs. Sexy Star
Prince Puma vs. Pentagon Jr.
Neville/Balor should at least be good, at least. Sydal/Cole sounds cool too.

The Drifter though, I'm really hoping he and Crews tear the house down at Dallas or something. Anything to make it feel like this whole Drifter experiment was worth it

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I think Trump and Christi should come out to the NWO theme music.

I personally like the Million Dollar Man theme, but that was Mitt's theme. I think the Million Dollar Man theme is just the general theme of the GOP.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I still enjoy Bray but I think I understand where some of you come from now because now whenever I hear about someone I like being stuck in a feud with Dean Ambrose, I just feel bad.

Poor Brock.

Took me a second to realize you wanted to see the link to the thread and not just pulling a Bingo Card

https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCir...ve_meltzer_and_bryan_alvarez_on_dean_ambrose/

That's the larger thread and this is the direct comment https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCir...zer_and_bryan_alvarez_on_dean_ambrose/d0l2ikv
Thank you
LMAO I need that see that match what PPV
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xr5j7m_curt-hennig-vs-chris-jericho_sport

Also wtf at Roman missing next week too. Well being pulled from advertisements.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
>enuhito(English) ‏@enuhito_eng 6m
>Ibushi : Honestly, I want to join the place where Nakamura & El Generico wrestle. >They are the best wrestlers in the world.

even ibushi knows omega aint shit

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
My guess is that it was just a planned counter that luckily saved him.

Angry Grimace

that NXT show looks abysmal outside of the main event :(

Next week looks pretty sick though

(the entire show is a 2 out of 3 falls Samoa Joe/Sami Zayn rematch of a rematch which leads into the programs they're getting at TakeOver Dallas)

Nekofrog

Banned
Next week looks pretty sick though

(the entire show is a 2 out of 3 falls Samoa Joe/Sami Zayn rematch of a rematch which leads into the programs they're getting at TakeOver Dallas)

that should be good. this long, long stretch of canned NXT is really starting to wear me down. Need less filler, need less wasted time, need less Drifter.

dear god do something with this Drifter other than just put him out there to pout every week.

I like that we at least have Usos and Dudley's right now who can just tag teams instead of wondering will someone break away. Especially the Usos, they need each other. That would one team in nxt that comes out in black and white seem the same. What other teams are like this in nxt?

Nekofrog

Banned
you know what's actually REALLY killing the Drifter for me?

bear with me on this

it's the scarf. he has an OK look, and depending on what they actually decide to do with his character going forward (I can see him being an OK lower-middle card or mid-card bad guy), it all hinges on ditching the scarf.

it just looks so stupid on him. it looks so creative team character brainstorm.

writer #1: "let's have a guy and call him the Drifter."

writer #2: "the Drifter? what do you mean?"

writer #1: "he's a guy that goes from town to town, show to show, and beats people up."

writer #2: "we've got a lot of those guys. they're called wrestlers."

writer #1: "but this guy brings a guitar around with him wherever he goes."

writer #2: "so he's jeff jarret now?"

writer #1: "without all the downsides of misogyny, but all the upsides of this badass SCARF I found at the goodwill".

writer #2: "you're a freaking genius".

Sephzilla

I like that we at least have Usos and Dudley's right now who can just tag teams instead of wondering will someone break away. Especially the Usos, they need each other. That would one team in nxt that comes out in black and white seem the same. What other teams are like this in nxt?

A lot of the NXT teams feel pretty inseparable to me. Enzo and Cass, Dash and Dawson, Blake and Murphy, the Vaudevillains, even American Alpha feels pretty inseparable right now.

Top Bottom