• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Don't Forget, You're Here Forever.

kiguel182

Bobby Roode has been wasted in TNA for years. He deserves a decent shot, he is a good wrestler, has a great look and knows how to talk.

Make a brand split and put some of these guys on Smackdown!

Ok so my buddy and I were talking about Cena the other day and for some reason he asked which Cena was more enjoyable to watch.
SD Cena or Raw Cena. I gave him the Rock's huh look, but then I'm thinking Cena had some good moments while on SD.

LOL at this "Will They or Won't They Talk About It" AJ Styles segment during the Spring Break episode of The Edge and Christian Show.

Ouch at the "Shit WWE Fans Say" segment.

Zach

Jericho making Fall Brawl '98 worthwhile with Ralphus, his Spinal Tap schtick, the miserable pyro... excellent stuff all around.

Man God

Non-Canon Member

gTH5pN5.gif

Dinero is still there. And lol at King Mo.

So's Tenay (never used) and Borash, pretty sure commentators were all nixed to show just how dire the actual inring roster currently is

26 active male wrestlers. They could not even do a Rumble parody if they wanted to

So's Tenay (never used) and Borash, pretty sure commentators were all nixed to show just how dire the actual inring roster currently is

26 active male wrestlers. They could not even do a Rumble parody if they wanted to
Yeah they can. WWE has to find useless fillers for the remaining spots. It's doable.

Browny

Banned

True. Dinero's actually wrestled on some of the recent tapings, which says something. I wish he'd come back to the E a few years back; more than competent in the ring and on the mic.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
eric young should have stayed with tna to the end

because that company pushed that turd low card comedy jobber no matter how fucking unbelieveable he was because he was 'with the company for a long time.'

eric young is the most 'gold star you tried' push in wrestling history. fuck that dude.

MG310

I'm surprised they've resisted the urge to have Rosemary thrown out of the ring through tables or doing thumbtack spots yet.

klonere

Banned
manny-andrade-vs-sami-sayn.jpg

How can one man look so dreamy pre-lockup? From the same report

Andrade is adapting well to the WWE style, after seeing him a number of times since his arrival..

And if we needed anymore confirmation that Sami is 100% done with NXT after Takeover (with perhaps some a last shot during the tapings @ Mania)

Following the main event, Finn Balor paid tribute to Sami Zayn, disclosing that this was his last appearance in front of an NXT crowd in Florida

Before Russo, who was the head creative writer in wCw during the Nitro run?

Was it a combo of Eric, Hogan, and Nash? Dusty Rhodes?

I believe 97 to late 98 it was Sullivan, but when Raw started winning Eric gave Nash the book since he said he could write edgier programming. Also Hogan had his creative control and since Nash was friends with Hogan he basically got everything he wanted.

https://www.urshow.tv/Events/UR Fight Tonight Is The Night

Boxing
Roy Jones Jr (62-9, 45) vs Vyron Phillips (6-3 Canadian Z-league MMA fighter)
2 fan geeks won a contest and will be working the corners for both

MMA
What started out as Dan Severn vs Ken Shamrock became Dan Severn vs Tank Abbott after Shamrock got kneed in the dick by A Cheater. Then became Dan Severn vs Nobody after Tank failed a drug test. Then became Nobody vs Nobody after Severn dropped out because this was getting ridiculous. So now it's
Shannon "The Cannon" Ritch (112 wins) vs Maverick Harvey (10-4-1, has TKO'd Ritch twice, CAN HE DO IT A THIRD TIME)

Grappling
Chael Sonnen (retired due to drugs) vs Michael Bisping (beat Cheater Anderson Silva 3 weeks ago)

Wrestling
Kurt Angle (dead from the neck down) vs Rey Mysterio (dead from the legs down)

Featuring live performance from Riff Raff
Commentators/guests include Rampage Jackson, Brian Hebner, Justin Roberts, Sean Wheelock (MMA commentator), backstage reporters Jenn Sterger and Cyrus Fees, and singing the National Anthem is Laura Walsh

Boxing

MMA
What started out as Dan Severn vs Ken Shamrock became Dan Severn vs Tank Abbott after Shamrock got kneed in the dick by A Cheater. Then became Dan Severn vs Nobody after Tank failed a drug test. Then became Nobody vs Nobody after Severn dropped out because this was getting ridiculous. So now it's
Shannon "The Cannon" Ritch (112 wins) vs Maverick Harvey (10-4-1, has TKO'd Ritch twice, CAN HE DO IT A THIRD TIME)

Grappling
Chael Sonnen (retired due to drugs) vs Michael Bisping (beat Cheater Anderson Silva 3 weeks ago)

Wrestling

Commentators/guests include Rampage Jackson, Brian Hebner, Justin Roberts, Sean Wheelock (MMA commentator), backstage reporters Jenn Sterger and Cyrus Fees, and singing the National Anthem is Laura Walsh

Bullshit. I was promised Roy Jones killing a fan in the ring, not a z-grade MMA geek with fans in the corners.

I believe 97 to late 98 it was Sullivan, but when Raw started winning Eric gave Nash the book since he said he could write edgier programming. Also Hogan had his creative control and since Nash was friends with Hogan he basically got everything he wanted.
Okay, I forgot about Kevin Sullivan, thanks.

klonere

Banned

Boxing

MMA

Grappling

Wrestling

I anticipate this production to sweep at the Carny Awards.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
eric young should have stayed with tna to the end

because that company pushed that turd low card comedy jobber no matter how fucking unbelieveable he was because he was 'with the company for a long time.'

eric young is the most 'gold star you tried' push in wrestling history. fuck that dude.

Want to know the saddest part about that?

Everything you said is true yet he was still the best person in the company at that time to get the title.

Bullshit. I was promised Roy Jones killing a fan in the ring, not a z-grade MMA geek with fans in the corners.

Commission found out about it and nixed it ASAP. UR wasn't pleased, but worked around it by having another fan contest, and relying on the fans to make sure Roy Jones Jr doesn't bleed out

This can still sweep the Carny Awards, have faith friend

Tagyhag

Yeah, I ran out of steam here, but have some bonus content anyway, the alternative WM25 choice!

See who needs your Bret/Austin or your HBK/Taker when you have these?

Great list.

I would have given up my first newborn to watch Steamboat vs Jericho in their prime.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I wonder if my love of Kronik and Totally Buffed is more 'this is ridiculous i love it' thing or a 'well they're not the jung dragons, 3 count, filthy animals, natural born thrillerz, misfits in action, the dark circus, or the harris brothers' thing.

Wait, is Finn going to be on NXT for another entire year?

That title scene's fucking dire if he leaves

Only reason Bayley could leave is because Asuka can have great matches with everyone. Men's world title scene? It's just him and Nakamura as faces. Talk about 2006 Cena-dire a situation

Data West

coaches in the WNBA

I think it's dire with him there. I'd have much rather them given it to Joe and have Joe put a clinch on it, destroying debuting indie dudes until someone else could beat him.

Dude is the most vanilla face champion in years. No amount of dressing up for play pretend is going to fix that.

Going to evolve tonight

Card looks fun

Did you see the updated card since Bailey is out?

EVOLVE Championship Match: Timothy Thatcher (c) vs. Caleb Konley w/Andrea

EVOLVE Tag Team Championship Match: Drew Galloway & Johnny Gargano (c) vs. against Team Tremendous (Dan Barry & Bill Carr)

Zack Sabre Jr. vs. Drew Gulak

Matt Riddle vs. Chris Hero

Sami Callihan vs. Tracy Williams

TJ Perkins vs. Tommaso Ciampa

Ethan Page vs. Fred Yehi

Boxing

MMA

Grappling

Wrestling

Here's Maverick Harvey btw
Eddp3wf.jpg

klonere

Banned
Do more people ask for a Finn heel turn or a Roman heel turn?

Man, I just want wrestling to be exactly how I want it to be all the time, so I'll take both turning heel thanks.

What do you think of the "Bullet/Balor Club debuts during New Day match at Mania" rumour?

Wait, is Finn going to be on NXT for another entire year?

I wouldn't be surprised tbh. He seems like Hunters boy to build the whole thing around.

BritGAFers, anyone else just as baffled as me by this Iain Duncan Smith face turn?

He's still a nasty cunt, it definitely has more to do with his stance on the Brexit than any poors he might have crushed underneath the jackboot of a Tory budget.

Fuck em all.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"

Only reason Bayley could leave is because Asuka can have great matches with everyone. Men's world title scene? It's just him and Nakamura as faces. Talk about 2006 Cena-dire a situation
The main roster needs heels that are over like Joe way more than the main roster needs baby faces like Finn. Finn would pretty much doom Zayn to Ziggler status really quick given how much it's known VKM loves Finn and his merch sales.

I think Finn sticks around in NXT until SummerSlam. They really need someone who's worth having him out over on his way out.

Browny

Banned
I'm surprised they're letting Dlo and val tear it up to open the show. Very good match.
D'lo is one of the hidden gems of the Attitude Era. Val did serviceable work too, but there was a time where D'lo was over as anyone. Until Russo left and he dropped down the card.

Top Bottom