• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Don't Forget, You're Here Forever.

Oh, and Nailz was a for real escapee too
Pretty obvious. That's why they didn't take him serious in the courtroom during the steroid trial.

Why they keep zooming in on these basic broads on Raw? Just because she has on dx doesn't mean she's good looking.

Dear god her buttons are showing.

shaowebb

The-Age-of-the-Fall-thewrestlingrevolution.jpg

The only person I noticed here was Jimmy Jacobs. I've never seen him wrestle a day in his life, yet I didn't notice Tyler Black.

I remember Jimmy Jacobs most for the furry boots and Huss chants back when he had that Berzerker or Warlord or whatever it was gimmick. He wore the boots and they'd announce him as like 7'6" 500 lbs or some shit and he'd just keep acting all pumped up and warrior like and hissing HUSS and looking at his hands. Then he got into carrying a spike in his boot and getting people with it. He was a fun dude back in the days of Bryan Danielson ROH and folks like Christopher Daniels making the rounds.

ElRenoRaven

So apparently Sting isn't retired.

After the website reported last week that former NWA, WCW and TNA champion Sting had officially retired and would be announcing such, a TMZ cameraman caught up with this year's headline WWE Hall of Famer, who said his neck was "OK" and that he wasn't "officially" retired. You can see the video by clicking here.

HarryKS

So, I never bothered to check out that Lucha underground thing until it came on the telly about 20 mins ago.

I might have witnessed the most entertaining I've ever seen as the opening bout. It was a 10 man match and the skills on display were absolutely phenomenal. Incredible stuff.

Kaladin

So, I never bothered to check out that Lucha underground thing until it came on the telly about 20 mins ago.

I might have witnessed the most entertaining I've ever seen as the opening bout. It was a 10 man match and the skills on display were absolutely phenomenal. Incredible stuff.

You should watch next week's Aztec Warfare episode. Imagine a 20 man Royal Rumble where instead of over the top rope eliminations, it's pinfall and submission.

RBH

• The matches not official yet for WrestleMania are expected to have the angles finalized tomorrow night, which would be the IC title match and the second women's match involving Brie Bella and Lana and their multiple partners.
  • While he still has matches left in NXT (the match with Shinsuke Nakamura on 4/1 is scheduled as his last one), this was Sami Zayn's last weekend doing NXT tours.
  • Sheamus will be a guest on Conan O'Brien on Thursday night on TBS at 11 p.m., to likely promote WrestleMania. (thanks to Jon Southerland)
  • The Sting documentary will debut on the WWE Network on Friday at 4 p.m. Eastern time.
  • Trina Michaels was the mystery obsessive fan of Barbie Hayden on Thursday's TNA One Night Only PPV taping. This was big for her because her original goal in wrestling was to get into TNA.
http://www.f4wonline.com/daily-upda...-and-bobby-roode-ncaa-championship-ufc-209636

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
That match was amazing
tumblr_nm10a24pFs1sbzhteo1_400.gif

The funniest part of the match was that it wasn't actually a no disqualification match. I think Cole might have just had that yelled into his headset when they realized that they had a billion shenanigans planned, but it was never announced before the match that it was a No-DQ.

Also, I don't think AJ Styles-Jericho IV is actually an official match on the card. I wonder if they get folded into the IC match or something?

Kaladin

Trina Michaels was the mystery obsessive fan of Barbie Hayden on Thursday's TNA One Night Only PPV taping. This was big for her because her original goal in wrestling was to get into TNA.

The mid-life crisis dream come true!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
This URfight business is something else, judging from Twitter.

Son Of D

Sting still wants that Taker match, deep down.

If he actually does one more match then I could see Sting interfering in Shane/Taker to cost Taker the match as part of his anti-Authority angle as well as setting up Sting/Taker for Wrestlemania Sun.

Also, I don't think AJ Styles-Jericho IV is actually an official match on the card. I wonder if they get folded into the IC match or something?

Wouldn't surprise me. Outside of a retirement angle for Jericho there's nothing I can think of to make this match more than a filler.

Colocho

Banned
The funniest part of the match was that it wasn't actually a no disqualification match. I think Cole might have just had that yelled into his headset when they realized that they had a billion shenanigans planned, but it was never announced before the match that it was a No-DQ.

Lillian Garcia said when announcing the match that you could only win by pinfall or submission, but yes, it wasn't ever mentioned before that.

Carnby

Over heard at last night's house show merch stand.

"Do you have any Becky Lynch goggles?"

"Sorry. Sold out."

Also, the crowd had a huge pop when the divas match was announced. Jaded fans can say the Diva's Revolution was a flop all they want. But ever since it started, fans are legitimately excited for divas.

Colocho

Banned
Over heard at last night's house show merch stand.

"Do you have any Becky Lynch goggles?"

"Sorry. Sold out."

Also, the crowd had a huge pop when the divas match was announced. Jaded fans can say the Diva's Revolution was a flop all they want. But ever since it started, fans are legitimately excited for divas.

Nah. The Divas Revoultion was awful at the beginning, with all the divas fighting over who actually started the so called revolution, ridiculous stuff. It was only after they dropped that moniker and divided the randomly assigned teams, that it got much better.

This was only $12 and a laugh riot. It wasn't nearly as sad as Heroes of Wrestling, and the commentary team was a wonderful mix of awful and great thanks to Rampage bringing the comedy. JR and Sean were serious enough, while also burying the show and the grappling match. That was dreadful, but entertaining thanks to the commentary. The MMA fight was a disaster, with a wedgie and an RNC - so it never had time to be bad.

Riff Raff was so goddamned awful, but hilarious with his whole schtick. Then we got him in the Angle vs. Rey match, where he saved Rey from that "MOTHER...FUCKER!" Kurt and his chair. They had a nothing house show match here, but it was amusing, and I like Rey's new El Rey/Lucha Underground gear. Tiny Trunks was hilarious in his walkout, but got his ass whooped. Roy Jones Jr. vs. Vyron Phillips had a few highlights in it - with Jones showing he has enough to face the Homer Simpsons of the world and not get hurt.

http://jayreviewsthings.blogspot.com/2016/03/ur-fight-3-20-16-live-coverage.html

Screens -

"YOUR MAIN EVENT IS HERE!"

http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/lla0p9a5m8gmbz3thwnesgqfhe3f4jjp

DMczaf

It's interesting to see how legit shook comic book movie fans are when comic book movies get compared to wrasslin...

Very interesting...

Top Bottom