• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Don't Forget, You're Here Forever.

Alucard

Banned
I know there are a lot of Daredevil fans/watchers on here, so here are some badass Daredevil shirts:

http://www.teefury.com/shop/daredevil

I want to get one. Not sure which one, though. Probably the "Man Without Fear" one or the one of Matt walking the street with DD in the background.

Which would ya'll get, Wrassle-GAF?

Do they ever say anything on commentary about the winner or a champ making more money? It was something they used to say, I want to say even into the early 2000s, but it seems like that was the last gasp of making a title seem relevant after its time.

I like how they bring up the money aspect on Lucha Underground. Makes it that much more relatable.

Sephzilla

The last 10 years of the IC title described in 1 GIF

W04VfuA.gif

That's a better Spear than Roman has delivered in the last 15 months.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
No matter what happens, y'all can't keep Roman's name out of your mouths. You're as bad as the WWE at this point

Sunny

your avatar

image.php

klonere pls, I'm clasping my hands so you will listen.

klonere

Banned
I have a remarkably bad headache, homies. What can I do besides keep taking excedrin? It isn't helping.

Something with Codeine in it. Worked miracles when I chipped my tooth badly playing soccer.

Alternatively, if you want to be like late 80s wrestlers and onwards, try out some Oxycontin!

bjork

Something with Codeine in it. Worked miracles when I chipped my tooth badly playing soccer.

Alternatively, if you want to be like late 80s wrestlers and onwards, try out some Oxycontin!

Looks like a trip to the store is in order, then. I wish I just lived in a store, going outside is too overrated.

Caffeine.

I'm about a month out from cutting out caffeine (mainly cutting out soda, really), but I guess I could get a coffee or something.

Looks like a trip to the store is in order, then. I wish I just lived in a store, going outside is too overrated.

I'm about a month out from cutting out caffeine (mainly cutting out soda, really), but I guess I could get a coffee or something.
Do coffee, it'll do better. Plus it's less addicting. Or green tea.

CeEOiZQWAAEO2lC.jpg

CeEOilRXIAA8q1L.jpg

Mahonay

Banned
To be fair any spear is probably better than Edge's one. Except maybe Charlotte's spear at Survivor Series last year.
Her spear in general is pretty lackluster. She only uses one arm and it's heavily dependent on how well the person taking it sells. Rhyno should be giving her some tips.

Recall

Watching Survivor Series 92 with my Son. Loved the build up to Razor Ramon & Ric Flair vs Mr Perfect & Randy Savage, and the match itself was pretty good too.

Oh yeah, forgot, fun stuff from EVE yesterday, Jetta showed up unannounced (did not recognise her from the early early SHIMMER days), and Blue Nikita called out Manami Toyota, the response do which was the largest collective "... THE FUCK?" I've ever seen.

Sephzilla

Oh god, the "Souls games should have an easy mode" topic just came up again.

Anyways, anything exciting supposed to happen on Raw tonight?

Top Bottom