• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Don't Forget, You're Here Forever.

Kaladin

1998 ECW Hardcore TV is now complete as of today.

Only 6 episodes remain to complete 1995 - 2000 ECW Hardcore TV and the entire ECW on TNN run.

Alucard

Banned
Hey WrestleGAF, remember Berzerker?

HUSS. HUSS. HUSS.

johnnord_7816.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Oh that's who it is. I thought it was Jimmy Havoc having taken a turn for the worse from being away from the ring too long.

Taken a turn for the terrible. Ugh I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I ended up as Landis.

Kaladin

I missed this over the weekend, but William Regal announced that Evolve would host the US Qualifying Matches for the Global Cruiserweight Tournament.

Holy shit.

Kaladin

I missed this over the weekend, but William Regal announced that Evolve would host the US Qualifying Matches for the Global Cruiserweight Tournament.

Holy shit.

Think about this for a second.....

WWE is allowing matches that will determine the wrestlers appearing on their own event, to happen in another organization.

Has this happened before in recent history?

Nekofrog

Banned
So far the highlight of rewatching RAW from 1997 to where we are in 2000 (just finished Backlash) has been Kurt Angle's slow burning rise from "who the hell is this, we don't care" to begrudging acceptance to "holy crap, this guy is great" from the audience.

He's still not where he'll eventually get to, but I'm loving everything about his slow ascension.

Binging on NXT right now as for a long time I didn't follow wrestling actively. I stopped following it regularly in 2005.

Super impressed with American Alpha, this is one the best tag teams I have seem in a long time. These guys would make great tag team champions. Gable has the potential to be as good as Bryan Daniel and Jordan is an amazing athlete who reminds me of a young Kurt Angle in some ways.

Zach

Binging on NXT right now as for a long time I didn't follow wrestling actively. I stopped following it regularly in 2005.

Super impressed with American Alpha, this is one the best tag teams I have seem in a long time. These guys would make great tag team champions. Gable has the potential to be as good as Bryan Daniel and Jordan is an amazing athlete who reminds me of a young Kurt Angle in some ways.

That's the spirit!

enewtabie

Jericho's podcast with the King was pretty good. Heard most of it before over the years,but still good.

So is Kurt Angle going to finally show up soon?

Adree

I find I'm unable to see any 80's/early 90's WWF wrestler and not have their name read in Jay Hunter's OSW Review voice.

enewtabie

The Instagram posts of Who is that when they put up Hansen's pic are hillarious. I remember watching him wrestle when i was younger and he was legit scary dude. Had a bullrope and looked like he really hurt people. It was AWA I think probably around 86. I was 11 and thought wrestling was real.

Just wanna say...i haven't watched Raw in 3 weeks and Fastlane was the first PPV i've missed in years. Three weeks without watching a raw is unprecedented for me. Last week I had to force myself just to read the sescoops.com summary. Why? why this is happening? Because we need Seth Freakin Rollins back. He was such a major part of the show and carried entire raws by himself. So much is missing with Seth gone. Cena gone also kills it for me...their two best guys are gone.

HHH with the title is a joke. The Mania card is a joke. The current feuds are a joke. Everything is an effin joke right now

p.s. we almost hit the second page, i had to scroll down 3/4 down to find the thread. Like I said...J-O-K-E

Top Bottom