• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Don't Forget, You're Here Forever.

Fox318

The crap I'm putting up with...

yagMj1N.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
fuck YOSHI-HASHI.

hey. He's the Monkey King.

The crap I'm putting up with...

I warned ya. Attitude Era and WCW's response to it is dogshit. Worst period for wrestling fans. Good if you're an immature child and like South Park, though. I can't think of a better time for mouthbreathing fans.

yyyyyyep can't wait to watch

Zach

Your opinions are your own, you're entitled to them.

But what are you looking for in a A show? I wonder if Backlash 2000 will do much for your viewing pleasure. Time will tell...

I take everything into account, but my favorite part of wrasslin' is what goes on in the ring: classic storytelling and athleticism. I dunno. I look at every match and then consider how I feel at the end of the event. And then I pull a grade out of my
butt

Striker

Spear is a shit move and has always been
Not with Goldberg or to an extent, Rhyno. Then WWE hammed it up for everybody and their cousin. Edge, Batista, Big Shoe, Bobby Lashley, Roman Reigns, even Charlotte. They're all bad and shouldn't be done/have done. I think at this point they encourage moves like this and the WMD, Bull Hammer, Trouble In Paradise, Brogue Kick, etc. is because they're out of nowhere. But in reality, they're completely overdone at this point. There's also like ten wrestlers doing superkicks on a weekly basis.

Anth0ny

You gave Canadian Stampede 97 a B- yet gave worse shows a B?

What exactly are you looking for in a show? I honestly don't think you're gonna find it.

sounds like he wants a great show from top to bottom. lots of these attitude era shows have memorable/great main events, but the rest of the card is the shits.

he'll have to wait until royal rumble 2000 to find such a show

Sephzilla

Rhyno's Gore is the only other spear that I consider good. But honestly Rhyno's spear is still kind of dependent on how good the person selling it was. Goldberg's spear basically always looked powerful as fuck regardless of who it was done to.

Zach

Rhino or Rhyno or whatever had a decent spear. It's kind of crappy, but better than most others. That gif was impressive mostly due to selling, though. Goldberg, on the other hand, doesn't need no stinkin' selling because he actually killed dudes. Killed them. In the ring. RIP Silver King.

Edit: See? Sephzilla knows.

Browny

Banned
Oh my god, that Eva gif is amazing.

Agreed with Rhino - the Rock sells it like a boss. I get the feeling a few people shirked away from taking Rhino's spear, so it didn't look as great. Goldberg must have been better at aiming himself. Poor Nunzio.

Top Bottom