• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Don't Forget, You're Here Forever.

bjork

UT has Shane down and out, then out from under the ring, Mr. America appears and helps Shane win.

Reveals his face the next night on Raw and cuts a promo on Vince for not having his back when the world was trying to see his python, brother.

Becomes the Jack Tunney for the WWE, only appearing on camera for rulings and to introduce the Royal Rumble match.

It's perfect.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Wait, are you guys implying that the main WWE creative team might have once again screwed up with an NXT star?
They're not, people said this about Owens and Styles, too.

WrestleMania is the "everyone gets to be on the card" thing that all of the wrestlers really want to be on. Putting Zayn on the card is like the opposite of burying him. They certainly didn't *have* to promote him before WM happened.

orioto

Good Art™
Just saw RAW.

Wow, Owens having more tv mic time in one RAW than he had in 6 month lol.

i'm not against that multiman match.
As i said, the bad thing would have had been a triple threat cause that was just Zayn/Owens + a party breaker.

I'm happy cause the way they presented it. It's gonna basicalyl be Owens against the world and how he will overcome the odds. That's not a bad thing for him.

The chick they did the R.I.P for last night was the daughter of a long time wwe cameraman. I can't wait to hear the family members of wrestlers who died comment on this.

Sephzilla

They're not, people said this about Owens and Styles, too.

WrestleMania is the "everyone gets to be on the card" thing that all of the wrestlers really want to be on. Putting Zayn on the card is like the opposite of burying him. They certainly didn't *have* to promote him before WM happened.

If they weren't going to do Owens/Zayn at Mania they should have saved Zayn for Raw After Mania

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
If they weren't going to do Owens/Zayn at Mania they should have saved Zayn for Raw After Mania
My guess is that they guy playing Zayn wants to be in WrestleMania after working his way back from that injury. He's already going to fight Shinsuke Nakamura the same weekend dude is living it up.

It doesnt really matter beyond letting the guy get his name and Ole chanted by 90,000 people. It's not going to have any bearing on whether he gets pushed post WM other than if they didn't he would just be watching WM on television.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I can't imagine anyone thinks Undertaker won't lose.

Roode's contract expired around 11-12 days ago. He and TNA had a verbal agreement for a new contract for less money (because TNA has no money) but at the tapings this week he changed his mind and gave his notice.

Young was under contract, but thought he wasn't getting enough money. TNA agreed that if he dropped the TV title, they would release him from his contract.

Meltzer talks about late payments and says he's heard stories about at least one wrestler who had to wait months to be payed a relatively small amount of money. Says this played into Roode and Young's growing frustration with the company.

Morale was said to be really low at the tapings, with the general feeling being that TNA is going nowhere.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm sad that his retirement match is going to be against Shane McMahon

I dunno, I mean, who cares? It's not like it means anything in particular. It'll be nice. Undertaker goes out like the bitch that he is.

Yes I used a gendered slur. Don't be weenies about it. OH I DID IT AGAIN

tumblr_o4dwv6OytC1s05wxzo1_400.gif

Fox318

I don't understand why you would do this.

I mean I get that:

His look is goofy
He can't talk for shit
Can't really do effective offense because they would need robbers for that
Can't work an entertaining match
Tried to nosell brock and got shot on by the master of shoots
PG era potrays these guys as corporate suck asses

But the dude still is a big ass powerlifter.

I mean would anyone here punch a pro fighter or football player?

Rockandrollclown

lookwhatyou'vedone
In spite of how much I am not looking forward to the 7 man IC title match, damned if KO's segments building up to it weren't great. I think I would have preferred it if it ended up being KO versus Ryder and the three scorned contenders screwed him and made him drop the title to Ryder. Would have been great comeuppance to a great heel.

Kaladin

I don't understand why you would do this.

I mean I get that:

His look is goofy
He can't talk for shit
Can't really do effective offense because they would need robbers for that
Can't work an entertaining match
Tried to nosell brock and got shot on by the master of shoots
PG era potrays these guys as corporate suck asses

But the dude still is a big ass powerlifter.

I mean would anyone here punch a pro fighter or football player?

Maybe their friends played a trick on them and told them fans in front row are lumberjacks and need to attack a wrestler if they come close to get them back in the action.

I got nothing.

Oh I agree on that - but I thought in 'Merica you could sue anyone for pretty much anything...
There was some comment someone made a few years ago. But basically you don't touch these contractors unless you want to pay the consequences. They could try to sue but he knew he was wrong and it's on camera.

The dumb fuck would probably try to cry wolf in court but he'll be stuck with an ass beating and a high bill to pay his lawyer.

So I watched RAW last nights, and other than the AJ styles KO match, this looked like a RAW from the middle of December, not a RAW two weeks away from WM.

Its difficult for me to put into words how lackluster this build up has been, and the matches we got so far are yawn inducing.

Should have brought up Balor to at least get his entrance in WM, and Nakamura should have showed up at Fastlane to shake up something, anything.

As I have said before, this is a contender for one of the weakest WM cards of all time.

Someone on this board almost called RAW segment for segment yesterday. LON is cringe worthy. You know what I see, a collection of guys who will never be anything as a group, because they don't have a leader.

So I watched RAW last nights, and other than the AJ styles KO match, this looked like a RAW from the middle of December, not a RAW two weeks away from WM.

Its difficult for me to put into words how lackluster this build up has been, and the matches we got so far are yawn inducing.

Should have brought up Balor to at least get his entrance in WM, and Nakamura should have showed up at Fastlane to shake up something, anything.

As I have said before, this is a contender for one of the weakest WM cards of all time.
Didn't I tell you it'll basically be a Raw from January? Minus LoN messing with Roman?

I did get the main event wrong. I said a tag match but the dark match was tag so, close enough.

Didn't I tell you it'll basically be a Raw from January? Minus LoN messing with Roman?

I did get the main event wrong. I said a tag match but the dark match was tag so, close enough.

Thats right it was you, You called it segment for segment, I was watching it and thought how you were 98% right.

I can't believe this close to WM, and KO is the most interesting thing going on, because he actually has talent on the mic.

Kaladin

In a perfect world, Sami Zayn would win their ladder match to set up something like a Last Man Standing match at Extreme Rules.

I just youtubed the raw highlights and dashed here as fast as I could, Kane turned heel! On Big Show! The forever war continues!

New and exciting developments on the road to mania!

I just youtubed the raw highlights and dashed here as fast as I could, Kane turned heel! On Big Show! The forever war continues!

New and exciting developments on the road to mania!
It was just a Rumble build up. Maybe finally they'll let Kane win. Has Kane ever won a rumble match?

Top Bottom