• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Don't Forget, You're Here Forever.

I have to say I hate the WWE.com layout, it has probably changed for awhile. Just hate it, can't even navigate through it without sliding some known shit.

DMczaf

I love how Trips brought back the shot of both main event competitors walking through the back to the entrance with the Cage Lowering music playing. Biggest BIG FIGHT FEEL feeling you can get.

Yo this is like a video game type feel

Shamrock v. Kama,

Kinda like you're playing Street fighter or something.

But you don't realize how big Kama is until he's sized up with Shamrock.

DMczaf

SI8cyhR.png

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
kind of funny to see lu and nxt both book the same guys in consecutive matches

where as jericho & aj was not so good
cuerno & fenix was great each time

and you can't blame cuerno, fenix, or aj.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
only business suit jericho is great

and no this isn't some revisionist history shit. that's the only time i liked him in wwe or wcw.

UberTag

So supposedly WWE plans to keep Roman off TV for 3 weeks. Set to return on March 21st...in Philly. Good luck!
I hear they love Roman in Philly.
Gave him a standing ovation and a "you deserve it" chant and everything.
It's like a second home for him. He's their adopted underdog rising to topple the evil champ... like Rocky Balboa.
Perhaps they'll bring out Sylvester Stallone as a special guest so he can give Roman his endorsement.

I wonder whats really going on with Roman. You dont set a positive example to the locker room by pulling a main eventer at a wrestlemania out for three weeks while everyone else work their ass off
According to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Roman Reigns’ recent nasal surgery might have been to correct a deviated septum.

It’s unconfirmed what the surgery did actually entail, but it was confirmed that the angle on RAW two weeks ago, which saw Triple H ‘break’ Reigns’ nose was planned ahead to cover for the actual surgery. This was also why a heavy amount of blood was used to explain Reigns’ ‘shattered’ nose. The main reason it was speculated that Reigns had surgery to correct a deviated septum was because the photos posted of him post-surgery were consistent with the visual appearance of someone who would have had the same procedure.

Too much cocaine imo

"How about you ask your sisters and your mothers if Shawn is... . "

Is he shooting?

This leads to dx forming in s few weeks. That's right.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Hopefully it's Zayn vs Owens.

Oh wow. I didn't see that. But if he's coming up it's probably as part of a multi-man match that includes Owens. I think they'd want to get as many of these guys working a big match as they can.

I'm sure you'll all love this:

In 2015, McMahon actually earned $3,308,998 between salary and bonuses, based on a salary of $1,239,923, incentive plan compensation of $2,050,000 and $19,075 in life insurance and 401 K payments. He was not paid as a performer after having a performers deal for many years.

Paul Levesque earned $3,112,654 which was broken down as a $573,269 salary as Executive Vice President of Live Events and Creative, $299,995 in stock awards, $26,000 in incentive plan compensation and $1,713,360 for his work as a performer. Levesque earned, through all sources, $2,775,186 in 2014, and $2,511,311 in 2013.

Levesque has a $1 million downside guarantee, which is generally the top downside in the company, with a few notable exceptions. His payments for appearing on Raw and doing PPV matches in 2015 greatly exceeded his downside.

Kevin Dunn, the Executive Producer, earned $4,758,170, earning the same $3,099,994 in stock awards as Wilson and Barrios. The stock awards of Dunn, Wilson and Barrios, based on the company’s financial performance this past year, saw all of the earnings multiply over 2014 levels.

Those camera angles paying off.

bah gawd

Lothar

Banned
"How about you ask your sisters and your mothers if Shawn is... . "

Is he shooting?

This leads to dx forming in s few weeks. That's right.

Did you like that there's yet another heel turn where it's presented like the fans were actually the ones that turned on him? It's similar to Bret earlier in the year. Shawn just made an honest mistake and everyone gave him hell for it. So he returned fire on them.

Note in the weeks afterward that Shawn is still dancing and shaking everyone's hands. It's a slow turn.

Did you like that there's yet another heel turn where it's presented like the fans were actually the ones that turned on him? It's similar to Bret earlier in the year. Shawn just made an honest mistake and everyone gave him hell for it. So he returned fire on them.

Note in the weeks afterward that Shawn is still dancing and shaking everyone's hands. It's a slow turn.
Vince seemingly wanted everyone as bad guys lol.

No but it's so strange that he just flips on them. On the other hand he has more to flip on the fans for than Bret. They've been turning against him since Survivor Series of last year.

But the fact he didn't directly turn at once, I guess he stepped back to say, "wait, I'm overeacting, it's not their faults."

Top Bottom