• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Don't Forget, You're Here Forever.

Glad I could put you over in SFV brother.

Now go win the big one.

I won't stop till I win it all!

RAW_1085_Photo_144.0.0.jpg

UberTag

Easy answer, you can get more out of a tag match and they've been going with Y2AJ as a team. Everyone gets paid, so it's good for everyone.
See... Sunny gets it. Everyone gets a WrestleMania payday this way.

Triple threat divas title match.
Multi-man tag title match.
Multi-man US title spotfest match.
Multi-man IC title match.
Multi-man ARMBAR.
Multi-diva fun fun, happy, rollup pinfall toilet break match.

Everyone gets their Mania payday check... except for Titus O'Neil. That rascal.

All of the fans who paid money for their Mania tickets get to see their favorite superstars.
And their matches won't be long because they'll each only get a few spots so we'll have plenty of time for the 20-minute in-ring nostalgia act promo segments featuring Dwayne and Steve Austin and Shawn Michaels.
Fun and playful times were had by all.

Pikma

Banned
See... Sunny gets it. Everyone gets a WrestleMania payday this way.

Triple threat divas title match.
Multi-man tag title match.
Multi-man US title spotfest match.
Multi-man IC title match.
Multi-man ARMBAR.
Multi-diva fun fun, happy, rollup pinfall toilet break match.

Everyone gets their Mania payday check... except for Titus O'Neil. That rascal.

All of the fans who paid money for their Mania tickets get to see their favorite superstars.
And their matches won't be long because they'll each only get a few spots so we'll have plenty of time for the 20-minute in-ring nostalgia act promo segments featuring Dwayne and Steve Austin and Shawn Michaels.
Fun and playful times were had by all.
This is totally, 1,000%, happening.

Zach

That's just criticism and you should appreciate the effort they're making to expose how shitty the product they're hate-watching is.

Is this a subtle dig at me?

Because I can definitely appreciate that, too. Good job, Aiii!

Be careful, Seph.
robocop-2.jpg

Why did they give Santana Garrett a remix of Emma's theme?

The only redeeming part of The Drifter's matches is Corey Graves burying him on commentary.

Verendus

Banned
Based on gif responses, you have the upper hand giancarlo, so naturally I'm in your corner friend.

Do to him what Drago did to Creed.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Fuck the police

Get him Giancarlo

Get high on Nuke and GET HIM

Aiii

So not worth it
So...

A top star from NXT will reportedly be heading up to the main WWE roster at the biggest pay-per-view of the year. According to the Wrestling Observer, former NXT champion Sami Zayn is booked to compete at ‘Mania.

Additional, Zayn is booked for WWE’s upcoming tour of Europe. WWE usually tours overseas every year after WrestleMania.

WrestleMania 32 takes place on April 3, 2016, at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas. Two nights earlier, Zayn will be facing Shinsuke Nakamura in Nakamura’s NXT debut at Takeover: Dallas.

Do you guys still want AJ verse Owens at Mania?

Aiii

So not worth it
Yes, because I dont want a return Owens vs Sami feud being rushed as fuck going into Mania

Rushed, huh?

1. NXT title feud happens.
2. Zayn gets injured, Owens takes credit on Raw during Cena feud.
3. Zayn triumphantly returns during the Rumble to eliminate Owens.
4. Match happens at Mania.

This is the longest running feud in WWE right now aside from Reigns verse Authority.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Sunny can you post the bracket again, please?

jmdajr,
who does he fight as!? i need to know! I'm selling out, I need HHH's help!

Okay this was 9/10 will laugh again

mind your business, copper

UberTag

Yes, because I dont want a return Owens vs Sami feud being rushed as fuck going into Mania
It's not going to be a feud going into Mania... so good news there.
Might be a feud coming out of Mania, though.
And there will be other bodies chewing up the scenery in that match.
Hopefully not The Big Show... but, probably, The Big Show.

Rushed, huh?

This is the longest running feud in WWE right now aside from Reigns verse Authority.
If only they were getting their own match at Mania. At least they'll get a sequence or two in the ring together.
It really is a special rivalry. Just want each of their confrontations to mean something and for it to not turn into Ziggler vs. Kofi trading wins non-stop for 3 years (this is exactly what it will become).

Rushed, huh?

Not Rushed from the perspective of those who watch NXT but they would need to rush the setup for everyone else who just watches Raw/Smackdown.

It's also been dead since Rumble. They should have set something up starting at Fastlane.

Maybe Roadblock? Though I don't believe either are scheduled to be there.

jmdajr

Sunny can you post the bracket again, please?

jmdajr,
who does he fight as!? i need to know! I'm selling out, I need HHH's help!

Lol!

His main is pretty good is all I can say.

Me, I might have done better using Ryu/Ken, but I push other talent brother.
Sent out to die!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Are we live streaming the final match?

Depends who's in. I know they're capable for it...we could make the final match an event to end all events.

I'm gonna need to consult tape before I let you know who I pick to be winner, but lemme say this, I think Seph is gonna choke unless he busts his ASS.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm calling the finals to be John "123" Carlos vs Baby Brazil.

Prove me wrong, folks.

Jamie OD

No DDT or Wrestle-1 in this Super J is disappointing.

Depending on when it takes place it could clash with either Beer Garden week in early August or the Peter Pan Sumo Hall show at the end of August. A DDT wrestler missing the first shouldn't be a problem for anyone but possibly missing DDT's biggest show of the year would be a bother.

People keep making that joke, but putting Reigns in the Hollywood Hogan role of keeping the team heel through his nuclear heat isnt the worse idea in the world. Without him Bulletproof will be turned face by the crowd immediately, the crowd will desperately want to cheer them.

great idea. never gonna happen :/

Menome

Are we live streaming the final match?

I would recommend against live-streaming with Street Fighter V unless you have a super-beefy connection. Even running something simple like Spotify or streaming podcasts in the background can cause a lag-fest for the opposing player.

Recording and uploading it like I did is fine though

Sephzilla

savage1.jpg

Hello everyone, I'm here with some breaking news. Sources close to the situation are informing me that the highly anticipated Street Fighter V semifinal showdown between giancarlo123x and Sephzilla is happening tonight, yes tonight on Thunder! The two combatants signed the contract moments ago and agreed to not waste any time in getting down to business. I'll keep all of you apprised on the situation as it unfolds! Back to you!

BFIB

savage1.jpg

Hello everyone, I'm here with some breaking news. Sources close to the situation are informing me that the highly anticipated Street Fighter V semifinal showdown between giancarlo123x and Sephzilla is happening tonight, yes tonight on Thunder! The two combatants signed the contract moments ago and agreed to not waste any time in getting down to business. I'll keep all of you apprised on the situation as it unfolds! Back to you!

Delegated to Thunder. Might as well not even show.

Zach

savage1.jpg

I think we've found the most significant moment in Thunder's history!

Browny

Banned
savage1.jpg

Put it on Smackdown then claim it's not canon :)

Top Bottom