• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Don't Forget, You're Here Forever.

Browny

Banned
The only time Ryder should ever be near a belt is if someone is beating him in the face with it.
XrCSMRt.gif

Mengetsu

Could you imagine if Brock vs Ambrose is the main event and half way through Ambrose goes more crazy and lowers the hell in a cell from the Undertaker/Shane match? I'd pop for that.

Fox318

Only time I ever saw more than one person wearing a wrestling shirt in a group outside of at a show was a group of 6 people wearing Ryder shirts.

Ryder is the draw that we need.

Riley will rise as the U.S. champ.

WWE CHAMP RYBACK
DIVA CHAMP EVA
INTERCONTENTIAL CHAMP RYDER
US CHAMP RILEY
NXT CHAMP MOJO
NXT WOMENS CHAMP EVA

BOOK IT

BOOK IT

Hex

Banned
I wonder if Stan Hansen will have a mouthful of chaw at the HoF awards.
That was him right? Always had the big nasty mouthful?

Wednesday night war

ROH
ROH TV Championship Match: Tomohiro Ishii (c) vs. BJ Whitmer
The Briscoes (Mark and Jay Briscoe) vs. Reno Scum (Luster the Legend and Adam Thorestowe)
Hiroshi Tanahashi and Michael Elgin vs. The Young Bucks

NXT
Finn Balor vs. Rich Swann
Asuka vs. Emma
Alexa Bliss vs. Sarah Dobson
Johnny Gargano vs. Elias Samson
Bull Dempsey vs. Danny Birch

Lucha Underground
Aztec Warfare II, featuring Prince Puma, Johnny Mundo, Matanza Cueto, and others

ROH should be a good episode this week with an Ishii match and a Tanahashi and Elgin tag match against the Bucks. NXT should be decent with Balor vs. Swann and Asuka vs. Emma; I'm assuming the Gargano vs. Samson match sets up a match for Samson at TakeOver: Dallas, and who knows what the point of Dempsey vs. Birch is. Lucha Underground should be the standout show of the night once again with Aztec Warfare II.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Is this Bull's last match on NXT?

LU will be unstoppable.

I guess the idea was to rehab Bull after he's taken a bit of a jobber role lately? Of course now he's gone, it literally is a pointless match.

I guess the idea was to rehab Bull after he's taken a bit of a jobber role lately? Of course now he's gone, it literally is a pointless match.

He's a comedy act. He doesn't need to be rehabilitated!

That said, he's gone now, so it's a pointless match. It seems like a match made for a run-in.

klonere

Banned
Isn't Danny Burch signed? Or was he signed at some stage? Maybe he'll pick up a win or smth.

Very interested in what Balor/Swann looks like.

Isn't Danny Burch signed? Or was he signed at some stage? Maybe he'll pick up a win or smth.

Very interested in what Balor/Swann looks like.

He was signed, then let go, then brought back as Martin Stone for a jobber role, then brought back as Danny Burch for a recurring jobber role.

He's not signed, he's still working the indys in America:
bH006wx.gif

I do wish he'd had a longer run with Sha in PROGRESS.

ngower

Went to Smackdown in Boston last night. Complete 180 from TLC crowd-wise. Big Show got a huge pop during Main Event, fans loved Ryder and Reigns...a complete turnaround from the chorus of boos I expected. Weird ass night overall, looking forward to NXT in a few weeks.

Maybe Burch wins to begin a push for him!

Probably not though. He's a good jobber in NXT, but i don't know why they don't try doing something with him. Great look.

Maybe Burch wins to begin a push for him!

Probably not though. He's a good jobber in NXT, but i don't know why they don't try doing something with him. Great look.

They already have Chris Girard (the former Biff Busick) and Tommaso Ciampa (even if he's not technically signed to the company). Do they need another guy with the same build and style?

Cagey

Banned
Went to Smackdown in Boston last night. Complete 180 from TLC crowd-wise. Big Show got a huge pop during Main Event, fans loved Ryder and Reigns...a complete turnaround from the chorus of boos I expected. Weird ass night overall, looking forward to NXT in a few weeks.

You got worked, brother. WWE edits the audience noise on Smackdown. WWE pumps in seagull pops into the live arenas to mask the booing in real-time, which is why a taping of Smackdown has those sound effects. Everyone was booing Big Show and Reigns and Ryder underneath the sound effects.

You must not have been sitting near arena audio equipment.

They already have Chris Girard (the former Biff Busick) and Tommaso Ciampa (even if he's not technically signed to the company). Do they need another guy with the same build and style?

I suppose that's true, but they had him before they those guys! Either way though he's a solid hand for those guys to work with, push or no

Sephzilla

Off topic but I finished S2 of Daredevil last night. Thought it was really good. Was disappointed that
Punisher
didn't play a bigger role in the final battle, though.

Zach

He was signed, then let go, then brought back as Martin Stone for a jobber role, then brought back as Danny Burch for a recurring jobber role.

He's not signed, he's still working the indys in America:
bH006wx.gif

I do wish he'd had a longer run with Sha in PROGRESS.

Look at that poor man's Steiner Screwdriver...

So with the divas tag at Mania now being 4 on 5, anyone got predictions of who will join Paige, Brie, Fox, and Natalya? My bet is Jacqueline, but I'm hoping for Bayley.

Kaladin

The Wednesday Night Wars Continue:

8 PM WWE NXT on WWE Network:

*WWE NXT champion Finn Balor vs. Rich Swann.
*Asuka vs. Emma.
*Alexa Bliss vs. Sarah Dobson.
*Johnny Gargano vs. Elias Samson.
*Bull Dempsey vs. Danny Birch.
*Also appearing are Samoa Joe, Apollo Crews and more.

8 PM Lucha Underground on El Rey Network:

*Aztec Warfare II featuring the debut of Rey Mysterio Jr.

12 AM: Ring of Honor on COMET:

*The Young Bucks vs. Hiroshi Tanahashi and Michael Elgin
*ROH TV champion Tomohiri Ishii vs. Cedric Alexander.
*The Briscoe vs. Luster the Legend and Adam Thornstowe.
*Also appearing are The The Addiction, BJ Whitmer, Cedric Alexander, Veda Scott and more.

The ROH show will stream live at http://comettv.com/live.html.

It's time for some Aztec Warfare.

ngower

You got worked, brother. WWE edits the audience noise on Smackdown. WWE pumps in seagull pops into the live arenas to mask the booing in real-time, which is why a taping of Smackdown has those sound effects. Everyone was booing Big Show and Reigns and Ryder underneath the sound effects.

You must not have been sitting near arena audio equipment.

Sarcasm? Cause people were pretty obviously cheering for Big Show et al. Body language too.

bjork

The big problem was him saying that so and so doesn't need to win big matches. I was like, what? They've brain washed him into thinking that.

That, and "these guys will fight, whoever is over more will win" is horrible in the case of Dean and Bray. Just say Dean is going over.

Also lol @ "this will get the fans back on board with roman"

Top Bottom