• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Don't Forget, You're Here Forever.

That, and "these guys will fight, whoever is over more will win" is horrible in the case of Dean and Bray. Just say Dean is going over.

Also lol @ "this will get the fans back on board with roman"
Before I read it the first time, I scanned over it and saw he was booking a match we saw over 9000 times for WM. I'm like, are you kidding me? No one wants to see Dean v Bray anymore.

Sephzilla

WNWCfXG.png

F6G9GkY.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Go ahead and pretend Riley is the only one to do that, but Cody Rhodes is also a Trump supporter.

bjork

Before I read it the first time, I scanned over it and saw he was booking a match we saw over 9000 times for WM. I'm like, are you kidding me? No one wants to see Dean v Bray anymore.

It's not even the people in the match, but the means of booking it that way. "We're gonna do Goldberg vs Gillberg and whoever is over more wins" like wtf Freddie Prinze

It'd probably be wiser for wrestlers (or most people in the public eye for that matter) to not so publicly reveal their political leanings, but then no one ever accused Alex Riley of being wise.

bjork

It'd probably be wiser for wrestlers (or most people in the public eye for that matter) to not so publicly reveal their political leanings, but then no one ever accused Alex Riley of being wise.

Leaning right in public might get a dude in good with Vince, though.

Go ahead and pretend Riley is the only one to do that, but Cody Rhodes is also a Trump supporter.
Fuck I need a new avatar now hearing this.

Only politics/campaigning I do in here is chanting for wrestlers to get their push.

So I guess everyone starts off as a jobber. Cena was a major jobber at the beginning.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah.

So Jeb endorsed Cruz instead of "good guy" Kasich.

So now we're talking about politics straight up now, with no wrestling discussion?

smh...this is how it all ends

the end is nigh

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Gable would be a perfect fit for some of Johnny's fancier techniques.

I agree, he can move and has actual agility and an insane amount of control over his body and strength that he has. Perfect fit indeed.

jmdajr

So now we're talking about politics straight up now, with no wrestling discussion?

smh...this is how it all ends

the end is nigh

Fixed.

So McMahnon favorite Jeb endorsed Cruz instead of "good guy" WWE HALL OF FAMER Arnold's Schwarzenegger Favorite candidate John Kasich.

a couple of other older wrestlers are also actually Trump supporters, like Dibiase, Lawler, and Hogan

Wonder if JBL is a CRUZ guy.

only if he's a John Ellis Bush guy that has to support someone who isn't Trump nor near mathematically impossible to win (Kasich)

I hate finding out people's politics - like recently I discovered a friend of mine basically wants the UK to be more like America, guns and all, because without guns how will we ever rise up against the government? He's also a 9/11 truther.

Sabucin

This. Here, in Chile a lot of public figures (besides politics obviously) were/are strong Pinochet supporters and mostly of them kept in secret their true colors.

Nowadays, it is more difficult to "hide" it so several of those people are kind of rejected by the public because their politic side is known. Eventhough, famous people who were loved as fuck by the Chileans.

Browny

Banned
I hate finding out people's politics - like recently I discovered a friend of mine basically wants the UK to be more like America, guns and all, because without guns how will we ever rise up against the government? He's also a 9/11 truther.

Hmmmm...

I find Yank politics hilarious and scary at the same time. I find British politics carny as hell.

Browny

Banned
Straight-up politics talk is way worse than majestic, tasteful nudes of Japanese wrestlers.
But in both instances, we don't want to see any dongs.

I've known him for 28 years - he's still my friend, even if he is a nutjob :p
I honestly don't know what I'd do if someone I knew came out with stuff like that...

'Cartoonishly evil' is the phrase I like to use. There's so much contempt for the public's intelligence in British politics - of course, it doesn't help that the media's such a farce.
I'm not sure who I hate more - the politicians or the media.
It's both, they're pretty much all cunts.

Top Bottom