• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Don't Forget, You're Here Forever.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Straight-up politics talk is way worse than majestic, tasteful nudes of Japanese wrestlers.

Most things are. I'll forever hold a grudge about it. It'll never be forgiven. The fear of the SUGGESTION that there's a penis cloaked in darkness isn't something to be afraid of.

Fox318

Zlq9yCH.jpg

klonere

Banned
I find it interesting that the son of a son of a plumber whose father borrowed so liberally from African American culture is a Trump supporter. And the stated reason I can find is that Cody has an issue with the working poor on SS.

Deliciously ironic.

Mahonay

Banned
Ah. Never listened.
You definitely should. They have a giant backlog. My favorite current podcast outside of the Giant Bombcast.

You can start wherever. Their current Starrcade Memorial Tour, reviewing every Starrcade, has been fucking pure gold.

Browny

Banned
You definitely should. They have a giant backlog.

I'd love to - I've just started on selected OSW reviews for the moment (since none of my other pods have released anything over the past couple of weeks), so that's taking up my listening time at the mo...

Mahonay

Banned
I'd love to - I've just started on selected OSW reviews for the moment (since none of my other pods have released anything over the past couple of weeks), so that's taking up my listening time at the mo...
OSW is so good during that initial run of episodes. The quality dipped IMO once it became less frequent and they went off theme.

Lapsed Fan is great if you're doing something tedious or you can't sleep, since that shit is just like 4 to 5 hours straight of audio.

Mahonay

Banned
Ugh. Jericho is painful to watch nowadays. On the mic or in the ring, he's an awful heel.
Since he's turned heel over the past couple of weeks he's been WAY better. Dude doesn't have it as a face anymore, it's fucking terrible, but he's still a natural and one of the best in the business when it comes to heel work.

Goddamn, the Wii fucked up this company. I don't think they even know how to make a system anymore without jamming a fucking gimmick into it.

Blame Iwata. He fucked the company and this was still made under his watch. I don't know if they will get a chance for another console after this one though.

Sephzilla

Blame Iwata. He fucked the company and this was still made under his watch. I don't know if they will get a chance for another console after this one though.

The NX could Wii-U level flop and Nintendo would be like

9BQ07gC.gif

because they have a fuckton of money they're sitting on.

ANYWAYS BACK TO WRESTLING

Zach

It'd probably be wiser for wrestlers (or most people in the public eye for that matter) to not so publicly reveal their political leanings, but then no one ever accused Alex Riley of being wise.

No one ever accused Alex Riley of being in the public eye.

jmdajr

Wtf. Can't these fucks just do something normal anymore.

Why you gotta go over the top with gimmicks brother! Just be real!

tumblr_mxyyffZW9K1rhly2xo1_r1_400.gif

Lothar

Banned
Since he's turned heel over the past couple of weeks he's been WAY better. Dude doesn't have it as a face anymore, it's fucking terrible, but he's still a natural and one of the best in the business when it comes to heel work.

That was always the case for Jericho. He never had it as a face. He was always awesome as a heel.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Consoles are dead. Their only appeal is for 23+ year old people clinging to the past

The future lies elsewhere

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
This av is gonna be the death of me.

Hurry up April

Isn't the PS4 still outpacing the PS2?

If you wanna compare a single product to a single product, probably. I dunno. That doesn't mean anything.

Consoles are dead, pal. Welcome to the future. Bury your "life cycle" because it's hamstringing experiences.

Sephzilla

It's pretty hard to say consoles are dead when the current generation of consoles are selling at an all-time great pace. It's just sad to see that Nintendo isn't part of that.

The reality is that Nintendo began to struggle more and more once they actually got competition.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
It's pretty hard to say consoles are dead when the current generation of consoles are selling at an all-time great pace. It's just sad to see that Nintendo isn't part of that.

The reality is that Nintendo began to struggle more and more once they actually got competition.

There's a reason why the mobile sector grew so big. It ain't grandpas.

Consoles are for dinosaurs who refuse to accept new viewpoints and mediums

It's pretty hard to say consoles are dead when the current generation of consoles are selling at an all-time great pace.

Yep while Nintendo is failing across the board. There is less and less interest in their mobile systems and the next will assuredly sell less than the 3ds and thy are coming off their worst home system ever with the next one looking like it will continue that trajectory here. Their stockpiles of cash won't last long.

jmdajr

I just haggled a $1,200 medical bill down to $570. Wooooo!

ugh.

My wive is dealing with some bullshit over some pregnancy blood test that wasn't covered.
Well..WE are dealing with it.

300bucks! For a test that a Doctor deemed mandatory.

Sephzilla

There's a reason why the mobile sector grew so big. It ain't grandpas.

The mobile gaming sector still has all the makings of a giant bubble that's going to pop, though.

Consoles are for dinosaurs who refuse to accept new viewpoints and mediums

image.php

Speaking of avatars, you still running a Mania Rumble Seph?

I didn't know I officially became the guy to run it? I offered but I didn't see anyone actually back me on the idea.

Zach

ugh.

My wive is dealing with some bullshit over some pregnancy blood test that wasn't covered.
Well..WE are dealing with it.

300bucks! For a test that a Doctor deemed mandatory.

Haggle everything. That is my new rule. Haggled before billing and got a 20% discount. Went up to the billing department with cash in hand after billing and BAM! 50%+ discount.

It's disgusting, really, but whatever.

Top Bottom