• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Don't Forget, You're Here Forever.

Have they ever crashed a car on Total Divas? Every time I see Eva Marie driving, talking, and turning her head Im just waiting for them to run over someone or cause a giant pile up.

Bubba T

Ah cool. It doesn't show where in the section I would be on stubhub. What's a wrestlemania party pass? Is this something in the parking lot? I see really cheap tickets for it on stubhub.

It's an invite to some mouthbreathers basement where you watch old videos and he shows you his belts
IDK

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
According to what I saw, prices for the NXT thing are falling and prices for Mania are rising. Obviously that's all resale since there aren't really any seats for either other than a few scattered expensive seats for WM.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
So who is Matanza actually? Someone from AAA?

Jeff Cobb
tumblr_nzc5mxdVKI1t34v14o1_250.gif

Semi-unknown indie wrestler and former Olympian. Had a WWE tryout once upon a time

and Azteca is Rey Horus. Popular indie wrestler from Mexico.

MC Safety

So I've been trying to get my blood pressure down, because it was like 165/110 awhile back. Cutting out bad shit, taking to some exercise, etc. I check it at work, usually multiple times over the course of the night.

midnight: 147/94
2 am : 140/89
5 am: 153/91

I can recognize that it is lower, but it's not good enough. I just don't know what else I need to do to have it not average out to 146/91. It's getting frustrating.

It helps if you don't eat out. The magic ingredient in every take-out food is salt.

Exercise will help. And maybe you need to be put on lasix to further control your blood pressure.

WrestleMania
Sunday, April 3 at 7 pm ET

An unprecedented sold-out crowd is expected at AT&T Stadium for WWE’s annual pop-culture extravaganza, WrestleMania. Triple H® will defend his WWE World Heavyweight Championship against Roman Reigns, Brock Lesnar® takes on Dean Ambrose in a no-holds-barred street fight, Shane McMahon® returns to in-ring action for the first time in seven years to face Undertaker® inside Hell in a Cell and WWE Divas Champion Charlotte™ puts her title on the line in a triple threat match against Sasha Banks™ and Becky Lynch™.

When's the last time a women's match was pushed this hard at WM? Has it ever happened? Hell, just look at the display on the stadium, they are in the dead center of it.

qzVMebU.jpg

klonere

Banned
Gotta say Charlotte looks good with the belt when you can't make out how stupid looking it actually is. So happy that they are giving the women such prominence on that display though.

Next year its gonna be one big BAYLEY #believe #hopes #dreams

jmdajr

Gotta say Charlotte looks good with the belt when you can't make out how stupid looking it actually is. So happy that they are giving the women such prominence on that display though.

Hopefully they have the patience to built that up.

Fox318

3 things about the woman's match

I hope they get time
I hope the crowd doesn't sit on their hands
I hope that they are the only women to work that day.

The other women can walk in circles in the back. These women need to make this spotlight mean something and frankly the rest of the women in the back don't have the build, talent, or the experience working with each other to make a match that would mean anything.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"

I hope they get time

The other women can walk in circles in the back. These women need to make this spotlight mean something and frankly the rest of the women in the back don't have the build, talent, or the experience working with each other to make a match that would mean anything.

The other women already have a match set up: a 10 person pre-show tag match with Lana/Noami/Tamina/Summer Rae/Emma v. Brie/Natalya/Alicia Fox/Paige/???

I hope they get time

The other women's match will have Emma, Paige, Summer, Natalya, and Naomi in it who all range from acceptable to great, so I'm not too worried about that match. It has enough good workers to be a fine match.

Fox318

The other women already have a match set up: a 10 person pre-show tag match with Lana/Noami/Tamina/Summer Rae/Emma v. Brie/Natalya/Alicia Fox/???

That match barely has any build and for all we know it could be canceled since part of it has to do with using Brie and Bryan.

Also acceptable???

Lets run down the lineup

Lana
Noami
Tamina
Summer Rae
Emma

Brie
Natalya
Alicia Fox
Maybe Paige?

Are they gonna try and use Cameron or Eva? Brie was off Smackdown and Raw this week.

Will they try and justify Jojo having a job there and have her work?

That match doesn't need to be on the card.

Angry Grimace

That match barely has any build and for all we know it could be canceled since part of it has to do with using Brie and Bryan.

Also acceptable???

Lets run down the lineup

Lana
Noami
Tamina
Summer Rae
Emma

Brie
Natalya
Alicia Fox
Maybe Paige?

Are they gonna try and use Cameron or Eva? Brie was off Smackdown and Raw this week.

Will they try and justify Jojo having a job there and have her work?

That match doesn't need to be on the card.

If Brie can't work the match they'll just switch one of the heels to face because Summer Rae isn't actually a heel and she still kayfabe hates Lana even though they sort of made up.

Or they keep Lana or Tamina out of the match and have her as the manager.

The purpose of this match existing is Lana being in the match.

For what it's worth (and I don't know how much), there's a guy on reddit who says that the Women's Title proper is being brought back after WM. Now this same guy knew that the "Undertaker's last WM" stip was being added four days before Raw and also knew all the participants of the IC Ladder Match before Raw even started, so he seems to have some level of credibility, but as always it's still just a rumor.

Friends...two Sundays from now we're going to be witnessing a miracle. And that miracle is two miracles: Reigns getting the belt back that he so rightfully deserves, and Zack Ryder literally climbing the ladder to success. Make no mistake, friends: it will be a night to remember for all fans of wrestling.

Woo woo woo. You better believe THAT.

Friends...two Sundays from now we're going to be witnessing a miracle. And that miracle is two miracles: Reigns getting the belt back that he so rightfully deserves, and Zack Ryder literally climbing the ladder to success. Make no mistake, friends: it will be a night to remember for all fans of wrestling.

Woo woo woo. You better believe THAT.

WM is next Sunday. Unless there's some other event on April 10th we don't know about.

WHAT ARE YOU NOT TELLING US, BEEF?

Bubba T

For what it's worth (and I don't know how much), there's a guy on reddit who says that the Women's Title proper is being brought back after WM. Now this same guy knew that the "Undertaker's last WM" stip was being added four days before Raw and also knew all the participants of the IC Ladder Match before Raw even started, so he seems to have some level of credibility, but as always it's still just a rumor.

You know, I didn't really hear many complaints about the Divas title until after they finally got rid of the spinner title. It'll be nice for the women to get a title that doesn't look like a Mattel toy.

If Brie can't work the match they'll just switch one of the heels to face because Summer Rae isn't actually a heel and she still kayfabe hates Lana even though they sort of made up.

The purpose of this match existing is Lana being in the match.

Which leads to them keeping Tamina out of the match's action. Makes it easier to just write her out of the history ex post facto if her dad gets convicted.

miserable

next year: Bayley vs Eva Marie

with Bayley doing the job of course

Top Bottom