• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Don't Forget, You're Here Forever.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Mantanza looks more like a Splatterhouse or Manhunt character

don't know where people think he looks like 'erick rowan' just because they both have jumpers

Anyone thinking that is a simpleton. 0 resemblance.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Family-Guy-TQFS-WWE.jpg
Please god tell me that's not real.

The rock called hhh a motherfucker and said fuck you. I love seeing the superstars just mouth their words.

Dean Malenko should've been the ring master. Or if they listened to Bret and signed Benoit he could've been the ring master.

Verendus

Banned
Ten days.

Ten days until Balee Dat runs wild on anyone and everyone in its way. I want Roman to soak up all those boos as he holds the title high at the end of the show.

Take it in. Take it all in. This is the next decade.

And we ready.

Kaladin

I don't want to sound like a grumpy old man, but it seems counter to Matanza's character that he's doing standing SSPs.

Granted, I'm behind on LU.

Matanza is a monster squashing flippy Lucha shit. Of course he's going to do a standing SSP (or whatever you want to call it)

Suck it Marshall

It looks like John Cena could miss in-ring action at WWE's WrestleMania 32, Payback, Extreme Rules and Money In the Bank.

The latest internal ETA on Cena's return to actual wrestling is July, according to The Wrestling Observer Newsletter. Everyone knows how Cena often returns ahead of schedule and that is always a possibility here. If Cena were out until late July, he could return at the Battleground pay-per-view on July 24th.

Cena just hit the 350-hour mark in his rehab for the shoulder surgery and many people expect him to make some sort of non-wrestling appearance at WrestleMania next month.

Verendus

Banned
Just in time for Joan Cena to see Roman Reigns take down Barack Lesnar at Summerslam, and set up their inevitable championship match for Wrasslin'Mania 33.

I expect that staredown at Summerslam.

Edit:

Balee dat.

Kaladin

What was the best Wrestlemania of the past ten years? Need something to watch later.

Wrestlemania 30 for sure, but Wrestlemania 24 was also a highlight with Flair vs HBK and Taker vs Edge.

I wish I could recommend the years with HBK vs Taker, but those are only best for those matches.

Remember when he was trying to push hard and get ready for a Royal Rumble return?

I wonder if that delayed things.
He'd be doing the company and himself a favour by sitting the fuck down and stop rushing. Dude isn't young anymore and his body is going to start breaking down easier.
. Also let them get by without you. You're not going to live or be a wrestler forever. They need new guys to stop being pussies and get over. Fuck Vince, do what the fuck you want and show you can be the man.

The problem with this generation is there aren't any alpha males in the locker rooms anymore. I bet Sasha could get a sex change and become the face of the company in no time, because she wants it. These indy darlings are just happy to be working in the wwe and not getting paid 200 bucks a week to become in gyms. Someone needs to slap the fuck out of each superstar and tell them to man up.

Tell them to stop kissing each others ass and be competitive. Be the best. But second best. Stop worrying about the newest video games that are coming out. None of these mother fuckers would be able to live in that locker room 20 years ago. They're spineless jellyfish and they need to grow a pair. That's why Vince has no respect for them and does whatever HE wants.

Btw Billy Kidman is the man.

I couldn't take Eddie serious with that fucking mullet.

Watching the Cruiserweight MNW, how they're describing the war between Cruiserweights and nWo, it sounds like now. The crowd cheering for other superstars other than who management wants to be over. So they'd fight hard to push those getting over down.

Bandini

So that's the second women to come out and talk openly about intergender stuff, alongside Charlotte angling for a new belt and dropping the Divas stuff.

My wife gets hyped for the intergender matches on LU. Girl power!

She also has Steph's theme as her ringtone. Love that woman.

The more i think about it the only thing that will save wm for me is if dean some how wins vs lesnar and lesnar finally goes away romain wins the title dean comes out to celebrate and romain destroys him turns heal and they have a few month fued till rollins comes back hhh wining would be garbage and doesnt fit the shane story line its like the only way i can see it working

My wife gets hyped for the intergender matches on LU. Girl power!

She also has Steph's theme as her ringtone. Love that woman.
Ugh at last part. Is there any way to influence her to have either Sasha's theme or even Brie Mode? :p

Is she a Sexy Star fan? I dig watching her wrestle.

Top Bottom